Pages:
Author

Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals - page 18. (Read 47571 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Cool! I'm still mining.
There are always some people bitching at the beginning - including myself Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Of course! Shoot a me PM and we can get this sorted.

We've been contacted by several exchanges and agreed to listings, more will come next week. If you want to submit us to more, that great.

We mentioned the VPS issues in this thread and on the blog, we kept you up to date. We apologize and can do no more. What matter now is the success of the coin.

Any plans to get on more exchanges or listed on CCM?

Absolutely will start submitting - any word on give-aways? I can't come to the session for the free 100 Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
For those of you who missed it we have 3 markets open CryptoALTeX for GBCoin

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=GBC

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=LTC&coin=GBC

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=DGC&coin=GBC

If you have any issues please submit a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com

and please visit us on irc as well, irc.freenode.net #cryptoaltex

Thanks and happy trading!
We've been contacted by several exchanges and agreed to listings, more will come next week. If you want to submit us to more, that great.

We mentioned the VPS issues in this thread and on the blog, we kept you up to date. We apologize and can do no more. What matter now is the success of the coin.

Absolutely will start submitting - any word on give-aways? I can't come to the session for the free 100 Sad
Activity: 573
Contrary to the people who don't seem to know how to set up miners, this actually went pretty smoothly.

1. While the devs faced technical issues, they always said the coin was going to launch when they resolved the issue.

2. Once the files were released, there were no issues synching or with forks.

3. If you were around at launch, you had a small window to do a little solo mining.

4. Multiple pools got up quickly and without issue. There simply wasn't a massive amount of mining happening before pools got up and running.

5. When pools got up, the difficulty was still very low.

So, if you're whining about it.... I would guess you need to:

1. Learn how to set up a conf file. You don't need the devs to give you ports, you know.

2. Register for multiple pools.

3. Learn how to set up pools for failover.

3. Want to go to bed? Set your miner up and let it run until the pools get up. If you registered for multiple pools, you'll get to mining pretty quickly.

Sure there was a delay, but the devs actively worked on it and fixed it. There have been far more disasters lately and (for now) the devs seem active about making the coin work.

So, either go find something else or get in now, diff is still relatively low.... it's had a nice, slow healthy climb overnight but it's not out of reach of it succeeds on some level so there's still time to do well.

Your point are true, but have a look at the CataloinaCoin launch:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncatc-cataloniacoin-conference-soon-thanks-to-a-google-dev-scrypt-n-518418
This team was in dialog all the time and after 6 hours delay, they decided to do a fresh next day. I still had a smile on my face when they postponed it, I can not say that about the GBCoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
any body have example of gbcoin.conf file?I have a problem with sync.Thx
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
lol who cares these shit country coins are just pooring out now...waste of time....

noobs

pick a good coin that has a chance of success - mine and support that.

getting in early for some riches on these new crap coins is over they hit exchanges a die instantly.

waste of time and electricity.

No gb coin in your bags?  wow!
But really , this one is a failure of a coin Smiley

No i skipped this, too many bags  on my computers now... over 120 coins probably more since i have a few other machines with some forgotten coins on.

Really just best to pick a coin or a few coins that have a chance and try and work with those. The never ending stream of coin are dying from the bottom up.... there will be a rush soon to coins that have a chance of going somewhere. The rest left to die.

Took me a while to realise but really these coins are not going to make you anything even a few micro btc , best waiting till they die if you really just want to hold a bag of everything then mine up a few 100 blocks in an hour and leave it there for the collection.

By the time you factor in the electricity and time wasted you will probably never be in credit unless you were on the chain mining in the first 10 people and loaded up ready to sell on the exchange almost immediately.

Same goes for all new coins now...

find a top 20 coin or a few in the top 40 at least mine and support ....i don't think that new coins will get off of the ground now unless some ingenious tech regarding the coin or some serious media coverage.

will sell most of my rigs and start trading, seems much easier to turn a profit that way.

Not saying this was any worse than any others lately just too many coins out now.

First workshop today at 7pm at the Avoncroft Arts Centre, Bromsgrove Worcester.

http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/first-free-crypto-currency-workshop-12th-april-2014/

We mentioned the VPS issues in this thread and on the blog, we kept you up to date. We apologize and can do no more. What matters now is the success of the coin.
Activity: 573
I honestly cant believe the devs launched this last night 7 hours late.
Absolute fucking amateurs.
Stay away.

+1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
there's still time to do well.

Cheesy

you are really funny, you know that?
Activity: 378
Contrary to the people who don't seem to know how to set up miners, this actually went pretty smoothly.

1. While the devs faced technical issues, they always said the coin was going to launch when they resolved the issue.

2. Once the files were released, there were no issues synching or with forks.

3. If you were around at launch, you had a small window to do a little solo mining.

4. Multiple pools got up quickly and without issue. There simply wasn't a massive amount of mining happening before pools got up and running.

5. When pools got up, the difficulty was still very low.

So, if you're whining about it.... I would guess you need to:

1. Learn how to set up a conf file. You don't need the devs to give you ports, you know.

2. Register for multiple pools.

3. Learn how to set up pools for failover.

3. Want to go to bed? Set your miner up and let it run until the pools get up. If you registered for multiple pools, you'll get to mining pretty quickly.

Sure there was a delay, but the devs actively worked on it and fixed it. There have been far more disasters lately and (for now) the devs seem active about making the coin work.

So, either go find something else or get in now, diff is still relatively low.... it's had a nice, slow healthy climb overnight but it's not out of reach of it succeeds on some level so there's still time to do well.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
lol who cares these shit country coins are just pooring out now...waste of time....

noobs

getting in early for some riches on these new crap coins is over they hit exchanges a die instantly.

No gb coin in your bags?  wow!
But really , this one is a failure of a coin Smiley
Activity: 308
gbc.poolerino.com is running. 0% fee PROP 2 min payout
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

http://gbcoin.miners-pool.com

- Only 1% Fee
- Location in GERMANY
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Server
- Dedicated Server

Come and Join us !

Activity: 434

noobs

^This,
about sums it up.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

noobs

Pages:
Jump to: