Pages:
Author

Topic: GB Coin: Real Team & Workshops & Financial Goals - page 13. (Read 47571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Coin Joint's write-up on GB Coin: http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/coin-joints-write-up-on-gb-coin/

GB Coin (Great British Coin) is the latest in a number of country related coin releases that developers hope will gain wide adoption in their target nations. Recent releases including Auroracoin, SpainCoin and Isracoin have been relatively successful and the idea of a geographically focused cryptocurrency has obviously struck a chord with some.

The coin differs from recent launches as there will be no ‘airdrop’ in which a large percentage of the coins are pre-mined and distributed amongst the country’s population. Instead it is 1% pre-mined for giveaways, development and workshop giveaways.

Original article: http://coinjoint.info/gb_coin/

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,GBCOIN Community

We have added GBCOIN to ECOINFUND vote list ECOINFUND vote
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 15 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools

URL: http://www.xhash.net

VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop / 1% fee / no downtime / responsive design/ trollbox / over 15 supported coins

Activity: 293
Director - www.cubeform.io
It pains me how well this coin will do with minimal effort ;]
Please vote for GB Coin to be traded on EcoinFund: http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
The idea of using workshops to promote something is well established!

Many years ago I did a graphics-related course. I did the course because they offered a free workshop first. The free workshop lead to the course. Universities and colleges use this promotional tactic to demonstrate the quality of their courses.

There are no groups hugs unless you want to of course lol

OK, fair enough, but i feel a little uncomfortable, it all seems very evangelical in your approach.
i'm not a great fan of groups, foundations, cults, sects or religions, so getting together for a group hug because bitcoin is a better way to transact isn't really a lot of folks 'thing'

however, i would like to come along to your Edinburgh workshop... if only to hear what you have to say first hand.
ps. i'll pass on the blog posts. thanks.

I'm not assuming anything! Good luck to Scotland. The less people ruling over the Scottish people the better.

What we are doing is really simple. We are spreading the benefits of crypto currencies. We think one of the best ways to do this is via workshops and meet-ups. We explain how cryptos work and the benefits. For example, we've had a number people do translations for us, and they did a great job. We paid them via GB Coins, and it took me seconds to send them the coins. Crypto currencies are cheaper and better to use than Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Banks, etc, and we want to share those benefits and get more people involved.

GB is just about the British Isles and where we are concentrating our workshops and meet-ups, and absolutely nothing to do with individual governments or politics.

This is just one of our blog posts: http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/natural-law-vs-man-made-law/
Activity: 434
OK, fair enough, but i feel a little uncomfortable, it all seems very evangelical in your approach.
i'm not a great fan of groups, foundations, cults, sects or religions, so getting together for a group hug because bitcoin is a better way to transact isn't really a lot of folks 'thing'

however, i would like to come along to your Edinburgh workshop... if only to hear what you have to say first hand.
ps. i'll pass on the blog posts. thanks.

I'm not assuming anything! Good luck to Scotland. The less people ruling over the Scottish people the better.

What we are doing is really simple. We are spreading the benefits of crypto currencies. We think one of the best ways to do this is via workshops and meet-ups. We explain how cryptos work and the benefits. For example, we've had a number people do translations for us, and they did a great job. We paid them via GB Coins, and it took me seconds to send them the coins. Crypto currencies are cheaper and better to use than Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Banks, etc, and we want to share those benefits and get more people involved.

GB is just about the British Isles and where we are concentrating our workshops and meet-ups, and absolutely nothing to do with individual governments or politics.

This is just one of our blog posts: http://blog.gbcoinfoundation.org/natural-law-vs-man-made-law/
This is where you are quite wrong.
In political terms; Scotland is, already devolved.

This is a referendum to decide independence - a totally different matter.
This is the break up of the 'United Kingdom' and 'Great Britain' allowing one people to regain their national identity.
You are promoting a 'Great Britain' coin, perhaps you should have waited to know if the mass of the island would like to be part of a 'Great Britain' before you assume that it will automatically wish to adopt a 'GBCoin'. No?

You are moving from one governing body to another.

Do people really need a governing body to tell them how to lead their lives? To take a significant percentage of their income via taxes and in return provide third-rate services that would be much cheaper in an open market.

18th September is a referendum being taken by the people of Scotland, to decide the future of a country, not an election to decide who is to be in government.
you clearly do not understand the issue, or the differences between the two.

Here's multiple definitions of politics.

the referendum on 18th september is nothing to do with politics. perhaps you should do more research on the matter.

We are here to spread the benefits of crypto currencies and not interested in politics. We believe in individual rights not "rights" bestowed by some governing body whoever they may be.

Politics does not interest us in the slightest.

We are asking you to not spam our thread. You have not contributed to this thread at all. You have turned into a negative troll. We will report your posts as spam.

I feel that I have a valid argument which you have not addressed. This year is a very important one in the history of Scotland, where we are voting in a referendum to decide whether or not to remain part of the United Kingdom.

You have not addressed my concerns that you are basically leading people astray with a 'GBCoin' when the future of that 'GB' remains very uncertain.

This is a real issue, and one which many of your followers may have interest in, how you will deal with the event of breakup of this island?

please address this issue. It has in fact been my point all along; and you respond by deleting my posts. This does not bode well for any other Scottish adopter of your coin.
You are moving from one governing body to another.

Do people really need a governing body to tell them how to lead their lives? To take a significant percentage of their income via taxes and in return provide third-rate services that would be much cheaper in an open market.

18th September is a referendum being taken by the people of Scotland, to decide the future of a country, not an election to decide who is to be in government.

the referendum on 18th september is nothing to do with politics. perhaps you should do more research on the matter.

We are here to spread the benefits of crypto currencies and not interested in politics. We believe in individual rights not "rights" bestowed by some governing body whoever they may be.

We are asking you to not spam our thread. You have not contributed to this thread at all. You have turned into a negative troll. We will report your posts as spam.

I feel that I have a valid argument which you have not addressed. This year is a very important one in the history of Scotland, where we are voting in a referendum to decide whether or not to remain part of the United Kingdom.

You have not addressed my concerns that you are basically leading people astray with a 'GBCoin' when the future of that 'GB' remains very uncertain.

This is a real issue, and one which many of your followers may have interest in, how you will deal with the event of breakup of this island?

please address this issue. It has in fact been my point all along; and you respond by deleting my posts. This does not bode well for any other Scottish adopter of your coin.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
@leigh2k14: let us know what area of the UK you are from and we will arrange a workshop there covering wallets, blockchain, mining, etc, and then have few beers in the local pub.

Thanks for the offer, but i'll pass, as I believe this coin should of done some sort of air drop to the British people, I would of been heavily involved if that were the case. As it stands I can't get behind it.

I won't bother you no more.

We will add that to the list, we hope you will attend.

ps. i live near Edinburgh. let me know when you have a workshop here.

ps. i live near Edinburgh. let me know when you have a workshop here.
Pages:
Jump to: