Pages:
Author

Topic: ¤¤¤¤ gekkorun.de - Gekkoscience Fun-Run - compare your share ¤¤¤¤ - page 10. (Read 63613 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Yes!  Finally it happened!

Code:
Rank	Racer			Frequency	Shares		Bestshare	Bestever
:
:
25 andymanone G1 125.00 MHz 37.600.750 355.142 49.412.661
26 minibit g1 150.00 MHz 21.621.280 334.405 319.718.914
[b]27 earlmo 1 393.75 MHz 61.831.000 270.412 53.942.602[/b]
28 kipper01 8 Miner offline 4.741.107 189.595 10.169.362
29 minibit g4 Miner offline 1.347.674 0 8.451.580

I have managed to have the highest frequency, greatest number of shares and yet have the lowest current bestshare of any active miner.  Take that statistics!

.earl

[edit]  And just like that, I bounce up to mid-pack.  I just wanted to show that stats aren't the whole story--luck (both good and bad) plays a large part in mining.  Don't give up on the sticks, they are capable of finding a block (with some luck).
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ
Any reason I cannot see the stats of my racer?

http://www.gekkorun.de/racerstats.php?token=caoNBKVEUKSaEviWq

well the token may have changed Smiley

http://www.gekkorun.de/ works just fine

No,
that what kipper wants to say, is he got only an empty page instead his own detailed statistics...

I got this problem too a couple of weeks ago with my ants,
so I was asking minibit and ami1984.

It´s an problem with the code, there is a memory limit in the database,
when it runs over its limit, than you´ll see only a empty page,
instead your stats.

I can try to contact minibit (think he is able to fix this Prob),
but not sure if he wants (or can) take the time for it...

BTW: zOU, you got the same prob Wink.

Cheers,
andY

Thanks Andy.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Woo, new best ever for me and the #1 spot for now.  Also looks to be the 4th highest bestever of the run.  Cool
Code:
{"hashrate1m": "19.8G", "hashrate5m": "20.2G", "hashrate1hr": "19.2G", "hashrate1d": "18.8G", "hashrate7d": "16.3G", "lastupdate": 1474353919, "shares": 32921420, "bestshare": 289248611.19880897, "bestever": 289248611}
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Save the past & use the future ©
Any reason I cannot see the stats of my racer?

http://www.gekkorun.de/racerstats.php?token=caoNBKVEUKSaEviWq

well the token may have changed Smiley

http://www.gekkorun.de/ works just fine

No,
that what kipper wants to say, is he got only an empty page instead his own detailed statistics...

I got this problem too a couple of weeks ago with my ants,
so I was asking minibit and ami1984.

It´s an problem with the code, there is a memory limit in the database,
when it runs over its limit, than you´ll see only a empty page,
instead your stats.

I can try to contact minibit (think he is able to fix this Prob),
but not sure if he wants (or can) take the time for it...

BTW: zOU, you got the same prob Wink.

Cheers,
andY

zOU
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
★ these are stars ★
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ
Two recent cksolo block solves, a new game is afoot.  Mine on!

yess  Grin

legendary
Two recent cksolo block solves, a new game is afoot.  Mine on!
zOU
★ these are stars ★
here's my .sh file for my 6 sticks

Code:
sudo screen -dmS cgminer-g1 ./cgminer --api-port 4001 --usb :1 --compac-freq 300 -o stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 -u ****.gekko1 -p 1234
sudo screen -dmS cgminer-g2 ./cgminer --api-port 4002 --usb :1 --compac-freq 300 -o stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 -u ****.gekko2 -p 1234
sudo screen -dmS cgminer-g3 ./cgminer --api-port 4003 --usb :1 --compac-freq 300 -o stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 -u ****.gekko3 -p 1234
sudo screen -dmS cgminer-g4 ./cgminer --api-port 4004 --usb :1 --compac-freq 300 -o stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 -u ****.gekko4 -p 1234
sudo screen -dmS cgminer-g5 ./cgminer --api-port 4005 --usb :1 --compac-freq 300 -o stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 -u ****.gekko5 -p 1234
sudo screen -dmS cgminer-g6 ./cgminer --api-port 4006 --usb :1 --compac-freq 300 -o stratum+tcp://de.ckpool.org:3333 -u ****.gekko6 -p 1234

--usb :1 will pick only 1 device.
Im able to run them but not 1 at a time. They both run on the same cgminer.

Hi Valkir,

I think, all what you have to do is:

1. run cgminer with all gekkos
2. press "U" (for USB devices)
3. there you´ll see a list of all devices, e.g. three device like this:

1:4 Gekko xyz
1:7 Gekko xyz
1:8 Gekko xyz

4. Now stop the cgminer and attach an each Gekko the proper USB-Bus value, in this form:

--usb 1:4
--usb 1:7
--usb 1:8

Now you´re able to start all your gekkos,
every in a single run...

Cheers,
andY
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Im able to run them but not 1 at a time. They both run on the same cgminer.
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Did read a lot of page of this thread and didnt find how to run 1 stick on windows ? Any suggestion. I have 2 stick on the same hub and will like to join the contest  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1150
Well I moved up one spot, 2nd to last now hehe.

Congrats to edonkey on the 3rd highest share to date since we started this fun run.

And I dunno how I missed the 1.15G share by JeffZwolle or when he pulled that one out, but that's one of only a handful of >1G shares I know of from these sticks, nice one!

Thanks! I saw that one of my sticks was in first place yesterday, but the forum was down.

I guess that large share (relatively speaking) will keep me in first for while, probably until the solo pool finds another block and resets everything. I'll enjoy it while I can Wink

Yeah, I saw that huge share by JeffZwolle before. Incredible. Probably none of us will ever beat that...
Yep, only JeffZwolle, kipper and minibit did better than your current best

Well that was short-lived. The solo pool found a block, so it's a new race.

You're in first now zOU!
zOU
★ these are stars ★

Congrats to edonkey on the 3rd highest share to date since we started this fun run.

And I dunno how I missed the 1.15G share by JeffZwolle or when he pulled that one out, but that's one of only a handful of >1G shares I know of from these sticks, nice one!

Thanks! I saw that one of my sticks was in first place yesterday, but the forum was down.

I guess that large share (relatively speaking) will keep me in first for while, probably until the solo pool finds another block and resets everything. I'll enjoy it while I can Wink

Yeah, I saw that huge share by JeffZwolle before. Incredible. Probably none of us will ever beat that...
Yep, only JeffZwolle, kipper and minibit did better than your current best
legendary

legendary
I would join this but happy with Minera and seems like to much of a pain to switch.

if you're already mining on solo and have only 1 miner then it's easy.
if you have multiple sticks, then it needs a bit of tuning, but I can explain Smiley

Minera will still be usable Smiley

I've mentioned this before, but it's possible use the "--balance" option in the "Manual options" section of Minera. The trick is that you also need to specify as many pool entries as you have workers. The downside is you can't specify a failover pool.

So if Morguk has two sticks (for example), then he'd specify two pool entries, both for the solo pool but with different workers (so they show up separately in the race).

It's lazy, I admit, but it does work. This is what I'm doing currently with my two sticks.
legendary

Happy to report my stick is back hashing and I'm holding up the bottom of the leader board.  Cool

Make some room at the top, zOU!
Great, Mike Smiley.
But it seems to me, you have to shift up a gear Grin!

Cheers,
andY
zOU
★ these are stars ★
space is yours to take, but edonkey helped himself already  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: