Pages:
Author

Topic: Gemini Dollar "Stable" Coin - page 3. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 04:30:15 PM
Keep attention on this type of tokens.
Be sure that there is a reserve in Usd covering issuing.
Activity: 237
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
the impact of etf decesion is very bad now in cryptomarket. gemini dollar is a great step of crypto market. it will turn the positive movement in crypto market. we need gemini dollar insted of etf according to situation of crypto market.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
gemini semmes like promising and trustable coin. i think in near future it will reach the heights Tether has reached and also completely replace the tether. it just a prediction maybe it will happen.
Activity: 217
September 16, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
main interesting part of gemini dollar is this dollar can easily converted into US dollar. as they use the blockchain technology and transaction criteria is user friendly. gemini dollar is very need for crypto market.
Activity: 58
September 16, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
inportant part of gemini is people are now get stable coin. according to demand of market is very difficult to get stable coin. on that time gemini dollar is great step i can say.
Activity: 58
September 16, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
in near future gemini will reduce the distance between the crypto currency market and fait. the idea of gemini is inovative. maybe it will consider as a great invention of crypto market.
Activity: 214
September 16, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
Let's hope that this will be something good for the market and not like the others like TUSD which had caused the price to be manipulated. Also the newbies need to stop stressing on he ETF's news so much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
I can not say with certainty what it is and so on ... But if you find it, this criterion is very familiar to me, although I myself have long been in this structure. Cheesy Wink Grin
Activity: 54
September 16, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
Gemini dollar is brought about by the well known cryptocurrency exchange Gemini. The coin runs on ethereum blockchain and is backed up by US dollars. Let's see how it performs in the market.
Activity: 52
September 16, 2018, 10:13:01 AM
Gemini is a stable coin that is backed by US dollars. Earlier , Tether was the only stable coin in the market that was backed by US dollars. There where many limitations of Tether. Gemini dollar is built in a way which would perform efficiently in all the limitations of Tether.
Activity: 272
September 15, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
It's great to see another stable coin in the market. Stable coin can only help the cryptocurrency to get mass adoption. Stable coin is an ERC-20 token that runs on ethereum blockchain. It claims to provide all the benefits that a stable coin can provide.
Activity: 208
September 15, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
Hopefully they can come up with a way that might be able to save this market from the terrible state it is in. But at the same time, given the history between the market, Tether and stable coins, it will be tough for Gemini to gain the rust of the people.
Activity: 71
September 14, 2018, 01:31:53 PM
Gemini is a good confided in crypto trade so I surmise that their steady coin will be the same. I believe that steady coins from trustworthy groups are extremely required by the crypto network and the Gemini Dollar stable coin will be one of them.
Activity: 235
September 14, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
The thought sounds inventive trust it won't turn into another tie which was blamed for showcase control I anticipate how this thought will be actualized without being another apparatus of market control.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
Gemini is by all accounts doing entirely pleasant moves I trust they will grow in the entire EU soon as my nation isn't secured yet
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
September 14, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
maybe, these 2 brothers can finally help crypto market instead of killing price by facing rejection on their ETF proposal once ever few weeks

They are trying and not simply manipulating.

the news is being spread in a way that newbies might think a Savior is coming to crypto world now

i hope this one doesn't end up like USDT or TUSD which were accused of being the reason for many market manipulations  before

When did TUSD manipulate?
Activity: 504
September 14, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
In the future, this will blur the boundaries of transfer and become a bridge between the world of cryptocurrency and fiat. I read this news. If it's true that every Gemini dollar is supported by Fiat - then it's really cool.
Activity: 5
September 14, 2018, 09:50:15 AM
Well, here is one analysis of Gemini dollar. I would say it's centralized, private coin and completely opposite of what we are fighting for

https://coinedtimes.com/crypto-analysis-gemini-stablecoin-gusd/

Bitcoiners 2009: central banks are evil, be your own sovereign bank, something something coming collapse of filthy statist bucks
Bitcoiners 2018: we just got regulatory approval for multiple USD-backed StableCoins and are also pushing for several Bitcoin ETFs to be approved.

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
Stable coins, when launched in 2014, were considered to be the bridge between the traditional financial world and modern blockchain. Being backed by a fiat currency, they were devoid of volatility and gained popularity in 2018 as the volatility in crypto markets became rampant.

As they became popular, the leader of their pack, Tether got blamed for manipulating the price of cryptocurrencies, as well as their backing by dollar, was questioned. Considering the blames and misuses and combining them the positives, Winklevoss twins have introduced their version of the stable coin, the one that would be audited in the US and licensed by NYDFS, unlike its peers. Let’s welcome Gemini Dollar.

https://coingape.com/winklevoss-stable-coin-gemini-dollar-pull-strings-tether/
well, the name Gemini itself doesn't really add trust Cheesy consider: gemini can twist you around his finger easily. i'm paranoid, really Grin
Activity: 795
September 12, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
The idea sounds innovative, hope it won't become another tether which was accused for market manipulation, i await how this idea will be implemented without being another tool of market manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: