Pages:
Author

Topic: Gemini Dollar "Stable" Coin - page 4. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 03:13:27 AM
Gemini is a good, trusted crypto exchange, so i think that their stable coin will be the same. I think that stable coins from reputable teams are really needed by the crypto community and the Gemini Dollar stable coin will be one of them.
Activity: 621
Merit: 214
September 12, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
Gemini seems to be doing pretty nice moves, I hope they will expand in the whole EU soon as my country isn't covered yet
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
I read this news.If it's really true that every Gemini dollar is backed up by Fiat - then it's very cool. In the future, this will blur the boundaries of transfers and become a bridge between the world of cryptocurrencies and fiat.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 01:35:12 AM
There are a few of these projects being launched and all have the same goal which is to basically replace tether. All of them say they are backed by real fiat etc but this is crypto and it's like the wild west so who knows if they are or not. I still continue to use tether and whether it is or is not really backed by fiat it is still serving it's purpose for me as of now.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 11, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
maybe, these 2 brothers can finally help crypto market instead of killing price by facing rejection on their ETF proposal once ever few weeks

the news is being spread in a way that newbies might think a Savior is coming to crypto world now

i hope this one doesn't end up like USDT or TUSD which were accused of being the reason for many market manipulations  before

ETF rejection does nothing to the market. USDT is fine as long I can buy ramen noodles daily with my PTC earnings clicking all days long high paying ads $0.001 on neobux

The first ETF rejectionpostponement we had actually had a decent hit on the market. The prices took a significant drop(if I remember correctly, around 10%). Though the following ETF decisions had little to no effect to the markets as people realize how ETF's aren't really necessary.
Activity: 17
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
maybe, these 2 brothers can finally help crypto market instead of killing price by facing rejection on their ETF proposal once ever few weeks

the news is being spread in a way that newbies might think a Savior is coming to crypto world now

i hope this one doesn't end up like USDT or TUSD which were accused of being the reason for many market manipulations  before

ETF rejection does nothing to the market. USDT is fine as long I can buy ramen noodles daily with my PTC earnings clicking all days long high paying ads $0.001 on neobux
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
September 11, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

i hope this one doesn't end up like USDT or TUSD which were accused of being the reason for many market manipulations  before
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:02:50 AM
Stable coins, when launched in 2014, were considered to be the bridge between the traditional financial world and modern blockchain. Being backed by a fiat currency, they were devoid of volatility and gained popularity in 2018 as the volatility in crypto markets became rampant.

As they became popular, the leader of their pack, Tether got blamed for manipulating the price of cryptocurrencies, as well as their backing by dollar, was questioned. Considering the blames and misuses and combining them the positives, Winklevoss twins have introduced their version of the stable coin, the one that would be audited in the US and licensed by NYDFS, unlike its peers. Let’s welcome Gemini Dollar.

https://coingape.com/winklevoss-stable-coin-gemini-dollar-pull-strings-tether/

sounds that coin is base on ETH erc2.0
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:20:57 AM
Stable coins, when launched in 2014, were considered to be the bridge between the traditional financial world and modern blockchain. Being backed by a fiat currency, they were devoid of volatility and gained popularity in 2018 as the volatility in crypto markets became rampant.

As they became popular, the leader of their pack, Tether got blamed for manipulating the price of cryptocurrencies, as well as their backing by dollar, was questioned. Considering the blames and misuses and combining them the positives, Winklevoss twins have introduced their version of the stable coin, the one that would be audited in the US and licensed by NYDFS, unlike its peers. Let’s welcome Gemini Dollar.

https://coingape.com/winklevoss-stable-coin-gemini-dollar-pull-strings-tether/
Pages:
Jump to: