Pages:
Author

Topic: Gender equality - page 17. (Read 5695 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 11:16:38 AM
Yes we can! Because if you see no gender we are all people. People should have equal rights and not be judged because of our gender. Women and men are different obviously, but we have the important things in common, like being willing to learn and being able to become whatever we want without men thinking they run the world.
Activity: 98
October 30, 2017, 04:14:19 AM
Gender equality means equality of conditions for men and women to obtain opportunities and rights as human beings, in order to be able to participate in political, legal, economic, socio-cultural, educational and defense and national security activities (hankamnas), and similarities in enjoy the results of such development. Gender equality also includes the elimination of discrimination and structural injustice, both for men and women. The realization of equality is characterized by the absence of discrimination between women and men, and thus they have access, opportunity to participate, and control over development and benefit the equal and fair of development.
Having access and participation means having the opportunity or opportunity to use the resources and have the authority to make decisions on how to use and the results of those resources. Having control means having full authority to make decisions on the use and results of resources. So get the same benefits from development.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 11:04:20 AM
There are biological and genetic differences, and no matter what we do we cannot alter those facts.

Yes, there should be equal opportunities to both sex, such as fair salary and things alike. But, there are just really some things men would be more qualified to do, and women on some things, just the same.
Activity: 59
October 26, 2017, 10:57:17 AM
The pursuit of equality is now the trend of society, because women are increasingly strong inside
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
October 26, 2017, 09:51:00 AM
despite now they said this is the time of gender equality, however many countries still not accept gender equality, they appreciate man more than woman, their point of view is still the man is the most important man in a family and think the woman can never be equal to man.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2017, 09:42:44 AM
Yes for me Many people are already aware of gender equality, and with all efforts of different leaders from defferent races who advocates this concern. No to gender disscrimination but we know sometimes, men are masculine that is whythey are the one usually will do repair works in the house but millenial mom do also repair whenever there is no gentlemen can do the work. Vise verza as men who do laundry whenever their girl partner is not available.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 09:19:10 AM
I think gender equality is most important thing for now because we can see now a days there is many thing is happening regarding to this issue if we can make this then this problem may erase which will be the solution of many problems as well.
Activity: 22
October 25, 2017, 09:06:38 AM
We need to have a GENDER EQUALITY inorder to respect the feelings of other and to avoid gender descrimination. We are now in a modernized world we need to exapand our thoughts and understanding.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
October 25, 2017, 08:58:23 AM
Do you think that men and woman are treated equally in society?
if not , what are the ways you suggest to promote equality among society ?

So far? i can say? Yes, every one of us is treated equally. Because of what are the man can do now is also do too by a woman. Not like before? as the woman does not have an ability to do the things that men can do. But now, in our modern era, the woman can do what they can not do before Smiley. So in our time now everyone is equally in the society.

Activity: 140
Merit: 30
October 25, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
Yes, there is equality. And in my country, there is even a law that protects women rights and even in the military, there are women.
Activity: 18
October 25, 2017, 08:27:38 AM
I think it's reasonable to surmise that men and women have had different evolutionary paths.  Maybe we all started from the same bacteria at one point, but different species diverged a long time ago.  More recently than that, but a long time ago, species developed sexual reproduction.  Since then, men and women's paths have diverged quite a bit.  No reason to think they are the same, so why you would assume they are (or even should be) treated the same?  I mean, it's kind of a square peg, round hole situation.  Obviously, not to say you want people disparage each other, but it's possible that men and women fundamentally have slightly different needs, so why not attempt to cater to them?  In theory, that would improve everybody's situation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 25, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

Men are different from women in many ways, therefore, should not be treated equal on some regards. Men are naturally stronger than women, thus certain jobs that require physical strength aren’t really made available for women, in most cases. But if a job only requires mental skills, both men and women should be given the same treatment. Now, it’s totally different when the topic is human rights, which I suppose both gender should be equal.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
October 25, 2017, 07:30:40 AM
Gender equality? it's a joke man, don't believe in that kind of stuff. I can never imagine our society having this gender equality. Just imagine a woman doing construction job, carrying heavy stuffs for men, willing to stand in bus/subway and give the sit for men, woman will never do that, I don't know why they always think that they're so special.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2017, 06:49:50 AM
The issue of gender inequality has been a contending topic over time, the society has created a gap between men and women in terms of economic, socio political settings. Men are given the upper hand and women are consider as second class citizens.

Ever since that has been the case. But as you can observe, that gap is already being bridged and equality is now becoming common in a lot of institutions. Women are strong and intelligent and is at par with any men.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 25, 2017, 05:55:21 AM
The issue of gender inequality has been a contending topic over time, the society has created a gap between men and women in terms of economic, socio political settings. Men are given the upper hand and women are consider as second class citizens.
Activity: 401
October 25, 2017, 02:53:03 AM
No. I believe that men and women have different nature and they do not need to try to be equal, when they try to be equal they become like asexual beings.

I agree to that, also if we push to have equality in gender, the design of God for male and female will not be the same anymore, the bible tells us that God told the men to love women and the women should surrender to men, that is why we will never have the gender equality, in this way female are more advantage, so why are they pushing the gender equality?
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 24, 2017, 05:41:52 PM
I do not think that women and men are equal in society. unfortunately there is inequality. It is very difficult to get in front of you. I have a few suggestions. first education. the other is the family. These two are very important. but we can overcome equality here.
Activity: 135
October 24, 2017, 03:46:16 PM
I think gender equality comes from how we treat both gender. Sometimes i think there is gender equality in our country but sometimes i think we don't have because we don't treat both gender equal. We treat men and woman in different ways.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 24, 2017, 02:20:26 PM

There should be gender equality of course. It is the modern times there are things that women can do that men cannot and there are rhings that men can do that women cannot. So, it’s practically the same. We are all equal.

But gender equality is only words. Nobody is equal to anybody else. All people are different. The idea of gender equality is something used by the media to keep the focus of people off important issues, so the manipulators can enslave the people more and more, behind the scenes.

Cool
Activity: 360
October 24, 2017, 02:07:09 PM

There should be gender equality of course. It is the modern times there are things that women can do that men cannot and there are rhings that men can do that women cannot. So, it’s practically the same. We are all equal.
Pages:
Jump to: