Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ General Bets - Bullet-proof bet advisor | 10.47% avg yield per month | Free! - page 6. (Read 5859 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Will you post any bets for todays CL games?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Results for 2.11.2015

Tottenham v Aston Villa            Tottenham win                       1.40             3:1 win
Palermo v Empoli                     Palermo To Score yes              1.30             0:1 lose
Lens v Nancy                           Nancy  win or draw                 1.30            1:0 lose
Rostov v Dynamo Moscow         Rostov  win or draw                1.30            1:0 win
Amkar v Terek Grozni               Terek Grozni  win or draw        1.35            1:0 lose

Total: -2.3
$100 straight bet per match resulted in $230 loss.

The day results are far from cool, still moving forward to fight these losses.

damn, bad day! I hope you recover soon!
Activity: 103
★★★ Bullet-proof bet advisor
Results for 2.11.2015

Tottenham v Aston Villa            Tottenham win                       1.40             3:1 win
Palermo v Empoli                     Palermo To Score yes              1.30             0:1 lose
Lens v Nancy                           Nancy  win or draw                 1.30            1:0 lose
Rostov v Dynamo Moscow         Rostov  win or draw                1.30            1:0 win
Amkar v Terek Grozni               Terek Grozni  win or draw        1.35            1:0 lose

Total: -2.3
$100 straight bet per match resulted in $230 loss.

The day results are far from cool, still moving forward to fight these losses.
Activity: 84
I will keep an eye on this
good job and good luck!

Benfica-Galatasaray  hard to predict that game,could be very diffrent

The same for Shakhtar - Malmo. Moreover tournaments are tricky ones - clubs could weaken their lineups to give a rest to key players. Additionally it's hard to predict how the difference in culture and playing style would affect a match result.

Time after time there are some events which looks like a sure thing. Say you could ignore the line but I advice to put double attention to these ones. They're marked with the [armor piercing] sign.
I will follow you and see some results.
Good luck Mr bets

Thanks CarlesPuyol, I'll do my best. However the start is pretty rough.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Betting 3.11.2015

Real Madrid v Paris Saint-Germain       Real Madrid Draw No Bet          1.22
Real Madrid v Paris Saint-Germain       Real Madrid under 2.5 goals      1.36
Astana v Atletico Madrid                     Atletico Madrid win                   1.28
Benfica v Galatasaray                         Benfica win                              1.57
Shakhtar Donetsk v Malmo                 Shakhtar Donetsk win               1.36
Middlesbrough v Rotherham                Middlesbrough win                   1.40
Derby v QPR                                      Derby Draw No Bet                  1.22
Brentford  v  Hull                                Hull win or draw                      1.35
Reading v Huddersfield                       Reading Draw No Bet               1.33     

Benfica-Galatasaray  hard to predict that game,could be very diffrent
legendary
Activity: 1148
I will follow you and see some results.
Good luck Mr bets
the result shows that not always all favrite wins the games, i have seen so many times that favrites lose or draw game, so you can see the outcome of favrites win prediction you got 27% of loss. it could have been that you can add over or under of goals.

Sure, it's all about probability and risk management. I'm OK with the yesterday result as losses are inevitable. The more important is to be profitable at the end of the month. Keep my fingers crossed  Smiley
Betting 3.11.2015

Real Madrid v Paris Saint-Germain       Real Madrid Draw No Bet          1.22
Real Madrid v Paris Saint-Germain       Real Madrid under 2.5 goals      1.36
Astana v Atletico Madrid                     Atletico Madrid win                   1.28
Benfica v Galatasaray                         Benfica win                              1.57
Shakhtar Donetsk v Malmo                 Shakhtar Donetsk win               1.36
Middlesbrough v Rotherham           Middlesbrough win                1.40   [armor piercing]
Derby v QPR                                      Derby Draw No Bet                  1.22
Brentford  v  Hull                                Hull win or draw                      1.35
Reading v Huddersfield                       Reading Draw No Bet               1.33    
@ mr Bets

are you going to post your Champions league bets today?  Roll Eyes

Sure thing Wink
Activity: 868
@ mr Bets

are you going to post your Champions league bets today?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Results for 1.11.2015

Southampton v Bournemouth       Southampton  win                  1.57                             2:0 win
Stuttgart  v  Darmstadt                Stuttgart draw no bet             1.28                             2:0 win

Espanyol v Granada                     Espanyol  draw no bet            1.44                             1:1 draw
Real Betis v Athletic B.                 Athletic B. over 0.5 goals        1.25                             1:3 win
Fiorentina v Frosinone                  Fiorentina  win                       1.25                            4:1 win

Lazio v Milan                               Lazio draw no bet                   1.44                            1:3 lose
Bologna v Atalanta                      Atalanta win or Draw               1.36                            3:0 lose

Nice v Lille                                  Nice  win or Draw                   1.30                            0:0 draw
ADO D.Haag v Feyenoord             Feyenoord draw no bet           1.36                            1:0 lose
AZ Alkmaar v NEC Nijmegen         AZ Alkmaar draw no bet         1.33                            2:4 lose

Total: -2.65
With $100 bet on each single match the outcome will be -$265.

The bad day. Italy and Netherlands introduced some unpleasant surprises. Sometimes checking first 15 minutes of a match before placing a bet could help a lot. I was the good case for Bologna v Atalanta match where Atalanta looked worse than the league outsider.

For these win/lose distribution, the single best are just fine. If $1000 was placed in each single bet, we lose only $265, but not the whole sum. It's a slight chance that it could be a parlay with all winning bets, but I would not suggest to think this way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i guess you have some skills at guessing the game outcomes i guess i will try your bets out and see how it goes lets hope i will win some money
I should follow your prediction since you got some proof there. But lets see you will still winning a lot in a longer run or not. Sometimes people are just feel lucky but that luck is not always on their site Grin

Sure, please follow this thread. I will make everything clear and easy to grasp by showing not just result, but counting the real financial outcome. Regarding luck, as I see from today matches, this day is far from perfect as I'm losing a lot. However it's not new, as I don't have the almanac like Marty McFly Grin The only thing I'm saying that in a long run my predictions are profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1078
But for all of these matchs can determined that you are good enough to predict it because there are people that sharing several bets like you did and it is free for us to follow. May be you can make some record of winning and losing to prove that you are good enough to be followed. No offense sorry

Hi BTCevo.

Sure thing. Before getting to public I made proof-of-concept for 6 months when made around 750 bets. Here are the results:
http://s8.postimg.org/8kec4ci11/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_15_29_PM.png
http://s10.postimg.org/pvt6kahs9/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_58_40_PM.png
http://s1.postimg.org/l75ufbfpb/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_16_59_PM.png

Not just posting predictions here, I present financial tool which makes stable income. Making it free is the generous move, but I feel good by sharing the expertise.
Any other questions, please ask. I could provide more details if it's necessary.

I should follow your prediction since you got some proof there. But lets see you will still winning a lot in a longer run or not. Sometimes people are just feel lucky but that luck is not always on their site Grin
Betting on 2.11.2015

Tottenham v Aston Villa            Tottenham win                        1.40
Palermo v Empoli                     Palermo To Score yes               1.30
Lens v Nancy                           Nancy  win or draw                  1.30
Rostov v Dynamo Moscow        Rostov  win or draw                  1.30
Amkar v Terek Grozni              Terek Grozni  win or draw         1.35
You said you arrange your bets in parlays. Could you provide information about how you sort them out?

Hi patt0.

I follow these rules when combine bets into parlays:
  • The total coefficient should be not less than 2.
  • Parlays differentiate by risk taking.
  • In most cases parlays consist of 3-4 items.

The basic idea is that sure-parlay will cover risky-parlay as it most likely to lose. But when risky-parlay wins it means massive profit.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
You said you arrange your bets in parlays. Could you provide information about how you sort them out?
Pages:
Jump to: