Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ General Bets - Bullet-proof bet advisor | 10.47% avg yield per month | Free! - page 7. (Read 5859 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
★★★ Bullet-proof bet advisor
Ill follow the thread for a bit and see how the picks work out for you over a longer period and if it stays as good as it is i will give this a shot Smiley
Nice to see it being free.

You're welcome! Nice to see new faces here.
You are just lucky that the teams you backed is winning. There will be times where even favourites will lose. When that happens, you will need to win a lot more games to recoup your loss.

Hi shanem. Luck is always an important factor, however I played half a year with the positive result. Tend to think that it shows that behind luck I have the solid skill. Luck can't be trusted, but skill can.

Please check this graph: http://s10.postimg.org/pvt6kahs9/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_58_40_PM.png
It clearly shows that at some periods my bets was losing, but the most important thing is what we have end of the day, right?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Ill follow the thread for a bit and see how the picks work out for you over a longer period and if it stays as good as it is i will give this a shot Smiley
Nice to see it being free.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
You are just lucky that the teams you backed is winning. There will be times where even favourites will lose. When that happens, you will need to win a lot more games to recoup your loss.
Target date: 1.11.2015

Southampton v Bournemouth       Southampton  win                  1.57
Stuttgart  v  Darmstadt                Stuttgart draw no bet             1.28
Espanyol v Granada                     Espanyol  draw no bet            1.44
Real Betis v Athletic B.                 Athletic B. over 0.5 goals        1.25
Fiorentina v Frosinone                  Fiorentina  win                       1.25
Lazio v Milan                               Lazio draw no bet                   1.44
Bologna v Atalanta                       Atalanta win or Draw              1.36
Nice v Lille                                  Nice  win or Draw                   1.30
ADO D.Haag v Feyenoord             Feyenoord draw no bet           1.36
AZ Alkmaar v NEC Nijmegen        AZ Alkmaar draw no bet          1.33

But for all of these matchs can determined that you are good enough to predict it because there are people that sharing several bets like you did and it is free for us to follow. May be you can make some record of winning and losing to prove that you are good enough to be followed. No offense sorry

Hi BTCevo.

Sure thing. Before getting to public I made proof-of-concept for 6 months when made around 750 bets. Here are the results:
http://s8.postimg.org/8kec4ci11/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_15_29_PM.png
http://s10.postimg.org/pvt6kahs9/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_58_40_PM.png
http://s1.postimg.org/l75ufbfpb/Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_8_16_59_PM.png

Not just posting predictions here, I present financial tool which makes stable income. Making it free is the generous move, but I feel good by sharing the expertise.
Any other questions, please ask. I could provide more details if it's necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
But for all of these matchs can determined that you are good enough to predict it because there are people that sharing several bets like you did and it is free for us to follow. May be you can make some record of winning and losing to prove that you are good enough to be followed. No offense sorry
Sorry for folks who haven't used our forecasts yesterday to make some money. It was a great day, haven't lost even a single bet  Cool

I suggest betting fixed sum. As I've tried different betting strategies, this works well with my predictions.

Will post new predictions later today.
Stay tuned!
31.10.15 results

Man City v Norwich              Man City  over 1,5 goal             1,30                   2:1  win
Man City v Norwich              Man City win                            1,25                   2:1  win
Crystal Palace v Man Utd      Man Utd draw no bet                1,44                   0:0  draw
Swansea v Arsenal               Arsenal  draw no bet                1,30                   0:3  win
Middlesbrough v Charlton     Middlesbrough win                    1,40                   3:0  win
Valencia v Levante               Valencia win                            1,44                   3:0  win
Werder Br. v Borussia D.      Borussia D. win                        1,40                   1:3  win
Schalke 04 v Ingolstadt        Schalke 04 draw no bet            1,33                   1:1  draw
De Graafschap v PSV            PSV  win                                 1,28                   3:6  win  

Total: +2.37
If $100 is the straight bet made on each even, the total income will be +$237
Thanks for replying. You've made the first reply here!

Generally speaking 7 wins and 2 loses will give you the result close to 0. Any additional winning bet is the profit. I prefer to combine them into parlays, it carry additional risk but works well for me. At the start I'll be posting just predictions, then would suggest how to combine bets for greater return.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Target date: 31.10.2015

Man City v Norwich              Man City  over 1,5 goal             1,30*
Man City v Norwich              Man City win                            1,25
Crystal Palace v Man Utd      Man Utd draw no bet                1,44
Swansea v Arsenal               Arsenal  draw no bet                1,30
Middlesbrough v Charlton     Middlesbrough win                    1,40
Valencia v Levante               Valencia win                            1,44
Werder Br. v Borussia D.      Borussia D. win                        1,40
Schalke 04 v Ingolstadt        Schalke 04 draw no bet            1,33
De Graafschap v PSV            PSV  win                                 1,28

*Coefficients provided by William Hill

Best of Luck to your new thread but you are giving only favrite and if any one or two gets down means you will be in loss. even then will try some of your bets which i think sure winning .
Target date: 31.10.2015

Man City v Norwich              Man City  over 1,5 goal             1,30*
Man City v Norwich              Man City win                            1,25
Crystal Palace v Man Utd      Man Utd draw no bet                1,44
Swansea v Arsenal               Arsenal  draw no bet                1,30
Middlesbrough v Charlton     Middlesbrough win                    1,40
Valencia v Levante               Valencia win                            1,44
Werder Br. v Borussia D.      Borussia D. win                        1,40
Schalke 04 v Ingolstadt        Schalke 04 draw no bet            1,33
De Graafschap v PSV            PSV  win                                 1,28

*Coefficients provided by William Hill
A senior military officer is here to share his massive betting expertise with anyone who is willing to make money.
You don’t have to pay anything beforehand.

How to use it:
1. get the betting advice here,
2. go to William Hill,
3. make a bet,
4. enjoy the income,
5. share your income,
6. get back for fresh predictions.

Features:
- 24h. to make a bet;
- 25+ accumulator (parlay) bets per month;
- betting on football and tennis, occasionally basketball and hockey.

Why General Bets:
1. 30 years of hobby betting experience.
2. Proof-of-concept earned a cumulative profit of 62.83% over six months or 10.47% on avg. per month!
3. You’re not a beta tester; the offering is tested on a 212 accumulator (parlay) bets that stand for approx. 750 single bets. It gives real stability.

Conclusions:
Number of bets (accumulator/parlay):    212
Max monthly bank size:                        4600
Earnings:                                             2890.29
Return on a bank size over 6 months:    62.83%
Return on a bank size monthly (avg.):   10.47%

Generating this number of predictions requires full-time dedication.
You’re free to donate any sum based on your will and satisfaction. However, if you’re not sure how many to donate, 2-6% of winning sum is OK.

Please donate to the following wallet:
1NquyyN87ZSz8t3YYjz71tDGBeE8wXfNyr

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Pages:
Jump to: