Pages:
Author

Topic: Generating Passive Income - page 13. (Read 3365 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 06:38:06 AM
Hey folks,

I realise that the simplest way to make a profit on crypto at the moment seems to be just buying and holding Bitcoin, but I'm curious if there are any coins or tokens designed specifically to generate ongoing passive income for holding them and if so, how they work?

Appreciate any replies,

I'm not really sure if that's really possible passive income that they earn, just like other said, it's not a regular bank stuff. ALL this people holding btc is waiting for a perfect time to sell, I also believe that these people do have regular job aside from mining, holding btc. Just saying  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
October 17, 2017, 05:39:19 AM
I guess mining is what you're looking for. Ark has a voting system where they give out new coins every week, so that also might be useful. The profits will still depend on the value of the coin tho.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 05:38:55 AM
When we say passive income? Btc will give us passive income, even holding it for a long time. We can generate more bitcoins compared to other coins(altcoins), and we can consider ethereum also as trusted coins aside from having with bitcoin. By keeping this coins you can positively earned profit this.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 05:28:58 AM
Hey folks,

I realise that the simplest way to make a profit on crypto at the moment seems to be just buying and holding Bitcoin, but I'm curious if there are any coins or tokens designed specifically to generate ongoing passive income for holding them and if so, how they work?

Appreciate any replies,

I think that will be possible on investing your coins to a mining site. I am not sure if theres a passive way to make you proits grow. But maybe you can try on investment method.
I think it probably does. As far as i know, you cannot earn without doing work, so i guess it is maybe haed to earn passively by just investing in some investment plans, but first also you must research further about what you are actually entering like what you ar going to invest in. Aside from bitcoin, you can also have other cryptos as for long term investments example is ethereum, maybe it could help you someday.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 05:24:16 AM
Hey folks,

Appreciate any replies,

I think that will be possible on investing your coins to a mining site. I am not sure if theres a passive way to make you proits grow. But maybe you can try on investment method.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5114
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
October 17, 2017, 04:48:51 AM
you can read up on the POS (proof of stake) algorithm.
It is designed to reward people that hold (stake) a certain amount of altcoins for a certain time.

This way, you can create passive income, however, it's only a limited number of altcoins that use POS, if you pick an altcoin to stake, and you gain 10% in one year, but in the same time, the altcoin's price goes down 50%, you end up with more altcoins but with less actual value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
October 17, 2017, 04:47:07 AM
I don't think there is any chance that some coins are generating passive income. It's not like banks that generate revenue if you hold your money to your bank(Interest). Maybe DeepOnion coin. Haha, They do have a LOT of AIRDROP COINS. Kidding aside, I have never seen anything like that.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 03:46:23 AM
Hey folks,

Appreciate any replies,
Pages:
Jump to: