Pages:
Author

Topic: Generation Screwed - page 3. (Read 478 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 252
April 14, 2018, 10:00:35 PM
Our generation does not have the same opportunities as the previous generation; it is difficult not to be concerned about the future and angry about the past. 

It is normal to see more Millennials living with their parents than with roommates. Marriage, having children and buying a house has to be delayed longer than before; according to the seniors, we are the ones to blame along with other things they say like lazy. No matter where you are, it seems this generation has to try harder to achieve less than any generation before. Rent/mortgage could consume half of the income; jobs are unstable if you can find one and probably you are overqualified for it.

In order to have a decent life, we have to live with DEBT, to study we have to take a student loan and probably many of us won’t be able to retire until we are 75. Salaries have declined and entire sectors have disappeared. At the same time, the cost of living has increased. It is clear that there are not enough opportunities for all of us.

Are we the ones to blame? Is the previous generation to blame? Do we have to adapt our lifestyle? Is the government capable to do something?

whatever you are facing , do u want to give same to next generation ? If not then raise your voice against Tyrant System. If you are living in USA then first thing is .. You government Foreign policies are burden on your head. They are taxing you to wage war in other nations. Its your right to raise voice and ask for your taxed money , which is for you.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 07:52:57 PM
Why are the past generation live in a better way than this generation?I think its just the same.Living with debts, no opportunity to go to school, less job vacancy and so on.Its already an old problem since the beginning.Those millenials you are talking that are getting lazy because they had no opportunity to go to school, find some decent job and just relying to parents help is not to be blamed to government its to be blamed by their ownself.They are the one who manage their life and life is really quiet hard to live without working hard to sustain our daily needs.So dont blame the past generation nor the government rather blame our ownself.Waiting for governments help feels like waiting for nothing, so move your ass and do everything to  survived.

I think past generation and Millennials now are facing scariest financial future maybe it's because everything is unsupervised. There are still people born in any era that lead the change. Don't lose hope, there will still be great things to look forward to.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
Why are the past generation live in a better way than this generation?I think its just the same.Living with debts, no opportunity to go to school, less job vacancy and so on.Its already an old problem since the beginning.Those millenials you are talking that are getting lazy because they had no opportunity to go to school, find some decent job and just relying to parents help is not to be blamed to government its to be blamed by their ownself.They are the one who manage their life and life is really quiet hard to live without working hard to sustain our daily needs.So dont blame the past generation nor the government rather blame our ownself.Waiting for governments help feels like waiting for nothing, so move your ass and do everything to  survived.
Activity: 98
April 14, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
I think you are just talking about US here dude.
This has nothing to do with the rest of the World.

Rest of the World goes through many other things. Some go through war. Some go through an economic boom.

Who is to blame for you situation? I don't know, probably your government and your banks.
You have to understand that after financial crisis of 2007 it is harder to get a loan for a house and you are still paying for those bank bailouts to this day with inflation they like to call quantitative easing.

Financial crisis of 2007 started in the US, so the effect of it is felt in US the most.
It is no coincidence Bitcoin was born at that time. This is why you can find references of bank bailouts in the first Bitcoin block.
Actually I have lived in different countries and it is the same situation, I have friends from all over the world and they have experienced the same and feel the same way, and actually, I do not live in the US.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
April 14, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
I think you are just talking about US here dude.
This has nothing to do with the rest of the World.

Rest of the World goes through many other things. Some go through war. Some go through an economic boom.

Who is to blame for you situation? I don't know, probably your government and your banks.
You have to understand that after financial crisis of 2007 it is harder to get a loan for a house and you are still paying for those bank bailouts to this day with inflation they like to call quantitative easing.

Financial crisis of 2007 started in the US, so the effect of it is felt in US the most.
It is no coincidence Bitcoin was born at that time. This is why you can find references of bank bailouts in the first Bitcoin block.
Activity: 98
April 14, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
Our generation does not have the same opportunities as the previous generation; it is difficult not to be concerned about the future and angry about the past. 

It is normal to see more Millennials living with their parents than with roommates. Marriage, having children and buying a house has to be delayed longer than before; according to the seniors, we are the ones to blame along with other things they say like lazy. No matter where you are, it seems this generation has to try harder to achieve less than any generation before. Rent/mortgage could consume half of the income; jobs are unstable if you can find one and probably you are overqualified for it.

In order to have a decent life, we have to live with DEBT, to study we have to take a student loan and probably many of us won’t be able to retire until we are 75. Salaries have declined and entire sectors have disappeared. At the same time, the cost of living has increased. It is clear that there are not enough opportunities for all of us.

Are we the ones to blame? Is the previous generation to blame? Do we have to adapt our lifestyle? Is the government capable to do something?
Pages:
Jump to: