Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Ecology Ann Thread: Web Decentralized - page 4. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

The fact that the team has publications in such reputable media is really impressive and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me if I have the opportunity

I am really impressed that they have publications in the top media and this will be really important for me because it is clear that the project is popular now and it is just fine

In any case there will be demand for such technologies as in fact at the moment no one offers such solutions which means that the project in fact will not have competitors

But here you will need to understand how it will all work for business . It will still be very important . I mean the team needs to understand how they will monetize this project
Activity: 14

Does the team plan to participate in conferences or any public events ?
It would still be very important to understand this right now

Yes now we need to take part in various conferences in order to make the project as popular as possible right now and I think this will be a good decision

Yes, this will be a really good solution and the prospects will be huge .
I wonder how many tokens I can buy minimally for me )

Yes now we need to take part in various conferences in order to make the project as popular as possible right now and I think this will be a good decision

in any case I am waiting for announcements and updates from the team and it would be most profitable and interesting for me
Hello team !
please tell me where I can get more technical information about this project ? For me it would still be very important
still, a lot will depend on the listing on exchanges, so I need to understand when I can trade these tokens and what exchanges the team is currently negotiating with .
it would still be very important
Activity: 28

I still wonder when I can download a wallet for Windows .
a lot will depend on this for us . That is I would like to see a working prototype now

we will see how this will work in the future but it is important to understand that this project will be in demand and popular

First, you will need to implement it and see how it all works . I see that now cryptocurrencies from the top 20 are growing and therefore you need to understand how to move forward in this market
which partners are you negotiating with ?
I still would be really interested in understanding this and I think that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me
Activity: 28

Let's see how this will work in the future and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
all the same, the perspective is just huge

let's see what happens next and I haven't actually seen any offers for investors .
but I continue to follow the announcements from the team as in fact they bring innovations to this market
copper member
Activity: 9
Genesis allows banking without borders or intermediaries by offering trustless transactions. Check out our white paper to know more! https://download.genesis-ecology.com/GE_white_paper.pdf

Activity: 1
Let's see how this will work in the future and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
all the same, the perspective is just huge
Activity: 2
I wonder how many tokens I can buy minimally and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future

at the moment, do you have any offer for investors and do you plan to conduct sales rounds ?

I have not seen any information about this but I would be happy to buy tokens for me now .
and let's see how it will work further

How do you plan to create an ETH competitor ?

I don't really understand what you're talking about and this will be a completely different project from the technical side . It would be very important to me

Hello team !
please tell me if you have an account on github ?

will it be possible to start nodes ?
I don't really understand how transactions in this network will be confirmed ....

I would also like to understand more about the plans of the project development team and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
and it will be just a huge prospect

How do you plan to create an ETH competitor ?

on the technical side, this will be a unique blockchain and we will see how it will all work in the future .
I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me if there is such an opportunity

I still wonder when I can download a wallet for Windows .
a lot will depend on this for us . That is I would like to see a working prototype now

we will see how this will work in the future but it is important to understand that this project will be in demand and popular

The fact that the team has publications in such reputable media is really impressive and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me if I have the opportunity

I am really impressed that they have publications in the top media and this will be really important for me because it is clear that the project is popular now and it is just fine

In any case there will be demand for such technologies as in fact at the moment no one offers such solutions which means that the project in fact will not have competitors

I like the project from the technical side and in fact no one has suggested this before . But you will need to understand what they offer for investors )
Activity: 8

Activity: 8
Is the project presented on any ratings such as ICO bench ?
you can give me a few links so I can get more information
Pages:
Jump to: