Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis Ecology Ann Thread: Web Decentralized - page 8. (Read 1062 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Please tell us if the team plans to take part in any international conferences ?
for me it would still be very important right now

at the moment there have been no announcements about this and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me and the prospects will be huge
Activity: 4

the speed of transactions per second is amazing and I wonder how the team was able to achieve this .
let's see how this will all work in the future and I think that such a blockchain will have a huge application in practice

Yes it will really have a lot of advantages on the technical side but I wonder if there have been any security audits of this project ?
Activity: 5
Please tell us who you are negotiating with regarding the development of this project ?
I really would like to understand what the team's plans are for 2020
Activity: 6

Will you have token sales rounds or are you planning to get a listing on exchanges right away ?
how do you plan to develop this project ?

I don't really understand when we will be able to see the listing on exchanges . I would also like to see a detailed roadmap for this project
Activity: 8

now it is really impressive that the team has publications in the top media and this will be most important for me since I can already draw conclusions about the fact that the project will be popular

Yes this is really important and I will follow how the project develops further at least the team offers something interesting from the technical side and it can be really useful for people
Activity: 7

please talk about digital euro - DEURO

I don't really know what you mean . Will it be part of the ecosystem ? And where can I get more information about this?

I also haven't seen any information about this, but now there are also a lot of stable coins already, but nevertheless people are not ready to use this as a means of payment

I still don't really understand what applications will be built on this blockchain and it's still very important to understand it now

I wonder if the team plans to take part in any international events ? For me it would still be as important as possible in the near future

I haven't seen any news about this yet but the project is only at the beginning of its development and I will wait for more announcements about it

I don't really understand what will happen to the volatility of this token and where can I read more about the economic model of this project ?

I would also be interested to learn more information about this. I mean I would like to know more about the economic model and what you offer for investors
Will you have token sales rounds or are you planning to get a listing on exchanges right away ?
how do you plan to develop this project ?
now it is really impressive that the team has publications in the top media and this will be most important for me since I can already draw conclusions about the fact that the project will be popular
will it be possible to make anonymous transactions in this wallet ?
I was just going to buy tokens for me in the near future and I think that it will be most profitable right now .
But I haven't seen any information about the sales rounds yet

please talk about digital euro - DEURO

I don't really know what you mean . Will it be part of the ecosystem ? And where can I get more information about this?

I also haven't seen any information about this, but now there are also a lot of stable coins already, but nevertheless people are not ready to use this as a means of payment
Activity: 6

perhaps such a blockchain will be able to replace the visa in the future . The speed of the work is amazing, but how popular it can be in the future is a completely different question

I think this will be in demand for both businesses and users and especially since it will be a platform for developing decentralized applications
still I wonder when the wallet will be launched and I would like to personally test how it will all work now and what other innovations besides speed you are ready to offer
Activity: 1
the speed of transactions per second is amazing and I wonder how the team was able to achieve this .
let's see how this will all work in the future and I think that such a blockchain will have a huge application in practice
I think that the team will need to update the site in the near future . At the moment I see little information and I would like to see more news about the team the project and the road map

perhaps such a blockchain will be able to replace the visa in the future . The speed of the work is amazing, but how popular it can be in the future is a completely different question

in any case, the cryptocurrency will need state recognition . And many famous people say that it will be this year
Activity: 2

Can answer that for you in two words: Don't bother.

No team info,  but that's not the only flag here. Look at this claim off their website  "Underlying processing speed: data processing capacity of up to 15000 TPS, per second, with the help of shredding technology, able to attain more than a million TPS for commercial system applications throughout the industry."

Pay attention to the words "up to" - means it's possible but real-world utility may start at 2TPS. However, that's not as glaring as "shredding technology"... don't get me started on the WP

I did notice that word from the website, the reason why I am asking it because I found the information about their project on Yahoo and other media. I believe Yahoo will not create an article based on random bs right?
It not a new project, it has been here for a few months based on their social media.

Yes, Yahoo will not create a fake article - that is when they create the article. This is a paid publication. It was written by someone else and possibly submitted via a third-party syndicate. It opens with "NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 10, 2020 /" that means Accesswire wrote and published it. Yahoo is just republishing. The link at the bottom of the writeup confirms it. If it was written by Yahoo, they'd have the writer's name, not the PR company

in any case, I pay attention to projects that have publications in top media.
at least it will be possible to draw conclusions that this project will be popular
Pages:
Jump to: