Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis-Mining Review - page 10. (Read 126871 times)

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
November 06, 2016, 12:55:30 PM
They have offered similar contract just before Ether become available. Look how did that end up, terrible for people who have invested. As somebody before said, there s no single person which can provide evidence of even getting close to ROI. Their contract are at best lending money to them to build their farms at 0% interest. GM, how do you sleep at night after lying so much to people?

The contract they offered before the Ethereum price rise, was profitable after the Etheruem price rise.

Well, u dont listen to me. Go buy more of their hash. But pls first provide proof to me and everyone else about you or ANYONE else reaching ROI on their contracts. That should not be difficult.

It seems the ZEC mining contract will be very unprofitable. The hash rate for the cards has increased a lot.

I don't know if zec mining at them is profitable since i didn't have any contracts at them and yet im away from at long time far ago since i really find it not worthy anymore, genisis give so much low roi and possibly that will be the same story to zec, thats why its no still advisable for further to invest on their,

Investment on this kind of business is so risky thats why not advisable to anyone.

I remember that their 60H/s contract costs about $2000. With one AMD R9 390 now, you can do 50H/s and costs less than $200.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 03, 2016, 06:13:34 PM
They have offered similar contract just before Ether become available. Look how did that end up, terrible for people who have invested. As somebody before said, there s no single person which can provide evidence of even getting close to ROI. Their contract are at best lending money to them to build their farms at 0% interest. GM, how do you sleep at night after lying so much to people?

The contract they offered before the Ethereum price rise, was profitable after the Etheruem price rise.

Well, u dont listen to me. Go buy more of their hash. But pls first provide proof to me and everyone else about you or ANYONE else reaching ROI on their contracts. That should not be difficult.

It seems the ZEC mining contract will be very unprofitable. The hash rate for the cards has increased a lot.

I don't know if zec mining at them is profitable since i didn't have any contracts at them and yet im away from at long time far ago since i really find it not worthy anymore, genisis give so much low roi and possibly that will be the same story to zec, thats why its no still advisable for further to invest on their,

Investment on this kind of business is so risky thats why not advisable to anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 23, 2016, 01:11:20 PM

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 23, 2016, 12:21:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 22, 2016, 04:18:35 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 22, 2016, 03:16:27 PM
their fees are to high . look how they pump the x11 fees and eth mining contracts .

What about Zcash? look like they no fees for 1 year on that contract?

The cost of the ZCash contract is too high. I expect the difficulty will rise fast, you can get very few ZCash from them.
I also want to ask about ZCASH, they have some contract, but seems the OP haven't come here from long time, I don't know if there are other person who is involved in Genesis mining to answer me, I want to know if they will offer more contracts for ZCASH in the future, because now we can't buy a contract.
Activity: 20
October 19, 2016, 10:22:45 PM
Cloud mining contracts in general are unprofitable, in the long run at least.  Even Genesis mining with all of there system upgrades and electricity deals are not giving good ROI.

You would have to find some way to reduce power consumption per block.  Genesis tries but overall most I have spoken to have lost money in them, including myself. (lifetime =/= lifetime, only until negotiated fee level is higher than return)
October 19, 2016, 03:50:55 AM
their fees are to high . look how they pump the x11 fees and eth mining contracts .

The cost of the ZCash contract is too high. I expect the difficulty will rise fast, you can get very few ZCash from them.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 17, 2016, 09:21:12 PM

just like their ETH and x11? ;p

hows THAT working out for people? Sad

tbh, i have yet to find a SINGLE user that can prove more than 35% ROI with genesis, i wish they would stop already Sad

sneaky scammers i tell ya, getting newbs everyday Sad
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
October 17, 2016, 09:03:55 PM

Activity: 758
Merit: 500
October 16, 2016, 07:42:19 AM
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
October 16, 2016, 04:16:26 AM
Want to know, if I invest on Genesis-Mining about 1 BTC, how long I get the return of my investment?
Answer is that you will no longer get your investment back. You can't ROI with them, it's impossible with their fees and no one is recomending their website for cloud mining as you see other bitcointalk user's posts. In fact they are lying people and they are selling contracts knowing their customers won't ROI. It would be much better if you buy 1 btc and sell it when it's price will be up, it will give you better profit and you know that you won't lost your 1 btc despite genesis mining.

Also read this thread carefully, it's about their scam alert: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-do-not-invest-in-genesis-mining-1185909
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
October 16, 2016, 04:06:52 AM
Want to know, if I invest on Genesis-Mining about 1 BTC, how long I get the return of my investment?
I will not recommend you to invest there because its not profitable anymore,getting back roi will be like a dream and gonna take along long time specially after the halving happened this year,the payouts are really low and also i dont trust any of the cloud mining sites fully.
Activity: 55
October 16, 2016, 03:44:49 AM
You can expect ROI only if the project is new and start from the first leg otherwise you are just going to be on minus or 0. Before some days they stopped to send me ETH because of fees I think so you don't need any mining Buy and sell there is no better practise to do. Great trades to all.

Genesis mining is promoting the ZCash cloud mining at the moment. But it seems not very profitable for us.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
October 15, 2016, 03:16:05 AM
You can expect ROI only if the project is new and start from the first leg otherwise you are just going to be on minus or 0. Before some days they stopped to send me ETH because of fees I think so you don't need any mining Buy and sell there is no better practise to do. Great trades to all.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2016, 01:27:35 AM
Honestly I'm not that pleased with their services. Right now they are paying absolute nothing from my genesis mining account. After halving my payouts have been zero forever.

Don't recommend for anyone to join.
Yes, although there are people who will making investment on genesis mining. They must be ready for lost money on there, because as we know almost all of cloud mining service were becoming scam service.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
October 10, 2016, 01:09:09 AM
Honestly I'm not that pleased with their services. Right now they are paying absolute nothing from my genesis mining account. After halving my payouts have been zero forever.

Don't recommend for anyone to join.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2016, 12:12:25 PM

You cant roi with sha in cloud mining, 12.5btc block reward + fee + mining diff = you can use calculator and do some math.

If the difficulty rises further and the electricity or the fee is the same, you will not make profit any more.

Surely the mining difficulty will rise soon and surely he won't make any profit with that cloud mining... There are many threads with investors complaining about this decision, if people read those threads before invest, many people wouldn't waste their BTCs for nothing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 07, 2016, 12:51:03 PM

GM is BS. If you want some chance of ROI, go with Hashflare scrypt account. However, even there, be very careful. There are a couple of threads about them around.
October 07, 2016, 12:43:26 PM

Never off course. Don't invest in Genesis mining, I did, and I learned my lesson.

That applies to many cloud mining sites. Most of those kind of "service" are just a kind of scam.
Pages:
Jump to: