Pages:
Author

Topic: Genesis-Mining Review - page 11. (Read 126871 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 05, 2016, 08:17:34 AM
Want to know, if I invest on Genesis-Mining about 1 BTC, how long I get the return of my investment?

Never off course. Don't invest in Genesis mining, I did, and I learned my lesson.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 06:33:40 AM
Want to know, if I invest on Genesis-Mining about 1 BTC, how long I get the return of my investment?
Activity: 69
October 03, 2016, 02:29:09 PM
i cant believe guys u all are to long in crypto and still investing in this crap sites..
there is a better way to eran coins and profit on hype projects. i was testing gm and invested 70$ and when i hit roi 0.1% they shut my power now i have 0 gh/s  of 0.5 th/s. if u want long term profit go buy some ethereum,  lisk, synero, stratis, etc! gl!

You are right. It is better to buy the coins directly. But you have to find the good coin to invest yourself.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 10:08:34 PM
i cant believe guys u all are to long in crypto and still investing in this crap sites..
there is a better way to eran coins and profit on hype projects. i was testing gm and invested 70$ and when i hit roi 0.1% they shut my power now i have 0 gh/s  of 0.5 th/s. if u want long term profit go buy some ethereum,  lisk, synero, stratis, etc! gl!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
September 28, 2016, 04:55:05 PM
Ok, they fixed my issue in less than 24h ; payouts were not affected in any way btw.  Smiley
legendary
September 28, 2016, 11:50:21 AM
right now i cant login (incorrect pass)  Huh and i cant recover pass either (Something went wrong. Please, try again.)
anybody else ?

No, can log in just fine.

Send them a email for a password reset unlocking.

They emailed me very fast, said they know about the issue, and it wont affect my payouts  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
September 27, 2016, 10:40:47 PM
right now i cant login (incorrect pass)  Huh and i cant recover pass either (Something went wrong. Please, try again.)
anybody else ?

No, can log in just fine.

Send them a email for a password reset unlocking.
legendary
September 27, 2016, 10:00:27 PM
anybody else ?
Activity: 266
September 26, 2016, 02:02:03 AM
im getting paid daily with no problems so far

But is it worth it? What is your projected ROI?
legendary
September 25, 2016, 05:16:38 PM
im getting paid daily with no problems so far
September 24, 2016, 04:29:07 AM
G M likely has very good profits. They are the largest customer for electricity in Iceland. G M probably has good rates.

I thought the Genesis mining is based in the US. Does it move to Iceland or it build farms in the Iceland.?

They are based in Germany, US, and Hong Kong.

It's mining farms are located in Iceland.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 21, 2016, 01:08:44 PM
G M likely has very good profits. They are the largest customer for electricity in Iceland. G M probably has good rates.

I thought the Genesis mining is based in the US. Does it move to Iceland or it build farms in the Iceland.?
September 15, 2016, 11:17:22 PM
Activity: 55
September 14, 2016, 03:31:56 AM
genesis mining is legit and been paying for many years although ROI is difficult unless you invest smart.

yes that what we also trying to say they are legal company but getting roi is quite difficult at genesis ..because roi takes approx 8 -9 month and that  time the mining hd is stooped because of non profitable this happening with us so not get roi

They are smart about the way the design their own contract with some clauses included in the contracts to save themselves and call it a day, To me it is designed to only serve them and mine you dry. I stand corrected with a concrete proof.

I agree with you totally. That is the main reason that I do not mine at some cloud mining sites. The only good one is hashnest.

If your electricity price is cheap, then buy some graphics cards to do some mining. It is better not to use cloud miinging.

Cloud mining will earn the profit for the cloud owner first, so it is not very profitalbe for the miners.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 03, 2016, 05:59:38 AM
genesis mining is legit and been paying for many years although ROI is difficult unless you invest smart.

yes that what we also trying to say they are legal company but getting roi is quite difficult at genesis ..because roi takes approx 8 -9 month and that  time the mining hd is stooped because of non profitable this happening with us so not get roi

They are smart about the way the design their own contract with some clauses included in the contracts to save themselves and call it a day, To me it is designed to only serve them and mine you dry. I stand corrected with a concrete proof.

I agree with you totally. That is the main reason that I do not mine at some cloud mining sites. The only good one is hashnest.

If your electricity price is cheap, then buy some graphics cards to do some mining. It is better not to use cloud miinging.
Activity: 55
August 28, 2016, 11:58:35 AM

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 28, 2016, 11:28:29 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 08:00:34 AM

Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
August 27, 2016, 07:57:06 AM
August 27, 2016, 12:06:53 AM
ZetaOS will not able to provide may be he is just a representative of Genesis mining or just spamming because as per forum no one is getting roi before that there mining Contract is closing as not profitable ..so he will not able to provide the the screenshot  .

Yes. He is very likely the representative of G M, or work for them.
Pages:
Jump to: