Pages:
Author

Topic: George's Famous Baklava - page 4. (Read 6754 times)

REF
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
June 12, 2012, 11:14:35 AM
finally decided to order some and the bit-pay checkout buttons dont work Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2012, 07:43:56 AM
yum, i want to try that chocolate baklava , too bad only U.S

Pay me for the intl shipping and I'll order for you and ship to your home country. This stuff is THAT good.

Can you give me a quote to Valencia, Venezuela?. The only thing is that I doubt it will get on time here, before it gets rotten  Cry

shipping would be $48 and im pretty sure baklava will hold up for a while, especially the way that george packs it.

What kind of shipping is that?(how many days). I think that I will order it myself when I purchase parts for another rig, and ship it to my courier in the US, at least that way it'll arrive in like 6 days. Nonetheless thanks for your time!.

It's international shipping from USPS.
Activity: 506
May 25, 2012, 06:27:43 AM

Pay me for the intl shipping and I'll order for you and ship to your home country. This stuff is THAT good.

Can you give me a quote to Valencia, Venezuela?. The only thing is that I doubt it will get on time here, before it gets rotten  Cry

shipping would be $48 and im pretty sure baklava will hold up for a while, especially the way that george packs it.

What kind of shipping is that?(how many days). I think that I will order it myself when I purchase parts for another rig, and ship it to my courier in the US, at least that way it'll arrive in like 6 days. Nonetheless thanks for your time!.
legendary
May 24, 2012, 11:33:36 PM

Activity: 506
May 24, 2012, 10:59:55 PM

donator
Activity: 29
Merit: 252
May 24, 2012, 08:00:00 PM
Ordered largest size. Can't wait to try.

Arrived. I have always loved baklava, but holy smokes, the deep-fried goodness of George's baklava is amazing.    Ordering more soon. 

I urge everyone to try it! Note: Chilled is even better.

legendary
May 24, 2012, 10:44:41 PM

donator
Activity: 29
May 20, 2012, 03:18:05 AM
Ordered largest size. Can't wait to try.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
May 24, 2012, 08:11:43 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words! Cheesy I'm glad you all enjoyed the baklava.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!
May 19, 2012, 02:10:57 PM
Also: I tried it warm, and I tried it chilled. I should have trusted the baker on this, warm is good, but chilled is so much better.

Deep fried. Seriously.

I'll bet.

Too bad I can't make it to Porcfest. Sad
Activity: 382
Merit: 253
May 19, 2012, 01:47:10 PM
Also: I tried it warm, and I tried it chilled. I should have trusted the baker on this, warm is good, but chilled is so much better.

Deep fried. Seriously.
legendary
May 19, 2012, 01:05:00 PM
Just have to throw in my review: I recently had some of George's baklava, and it was absolutely delicious. I shared with friends, and everyone who tried it loved it (well, a couple of folks only admitted to merely liking it, but funny enough they've been asking when I'm ordering more. Grin)

I can't resist, I'm going to have to place another order....

legendary
May 02, 2012, 04:43:12 PM
my 3lbs = gone Sad

i guess ill order more.
donator
Activity: 266
I'm actually a pineapple
May 02, 2012, 01:56:28 PM
Mine just arrived, and it's delicious! Shocked
April 26, 2012, 11:07:47 PM
You got it! Yeah, it tastes better chilled anyway. Cheesy
legendary
April 26, 2012, 03:27:10 PM
Just got my 3lbs of baklava. Tossed in the fridge because the florida heat is not too kind, but it held up just fine.

Thanks Mandrik!
legendary
April 24, 2012, 10:36:10 PM
Finally, after just hearing everyone else rave about it, I just placed an order. With bitcoin it was a cakewalk.

Hopefully this thread resulted in a surge of orders, although I am wondering how much bitcoin business the site was doing up to this point. (Enough to bring the owner here, I suppose.)

One day I had an epiphany. I was like....I bet this guy could make a killing here. I knew the baklava was very good and his process looked perfect.

So I emailed him and told him he should join the forum. And now here we are Smiley
legendary
April 24, 2012, 10:27:02 PM
Finally, after just hearing everyone else rave about it, I just placed an order. With bitcoin it was a cakewalk.

Hopefully this thread resulted in a surge of orders, although I am wondering how much bitcoin business the site was doing up to this point. (Enough to bring the owner here, I suppose.)
April 24, 2012, 09:41:13 AM
I also value authenticity and I felt very confused when I read your post. If what you said was true I'd want to do everything I possibly could to make sure that never happened again. I've sold hundreds of pans of baklava over the past three years and I never once had someone say it made them sick or they had it tested and it came back with e. coli. Because I'm an agorist my business is built on my reputation. Would you be willing to clarify your original statement to clear up any confusion?
April 24, 2012, 09:30:10 AM
Nyaaan, I agree that one should be cautious when buying food online or offline. While I certainly don't want to get sick from eating food that contains e. coli or some other bacteria/virus, I also don't want to eat foods that contain harmful ingredients. I rarely go out to restaurants because I want to make sure the ingredients are fresh and of the highest quality. My diet is extremely important to me (I actually eat a paleo diet) as is my physical & mental health. I encourage anyone thinking about buying my baklava to do some research. Check out my eBay feedback, ask questions here, or talk to me directly. I would say the same about any restaurant or online food vendor. Know what you are putting in your body before you consume it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: