Pages:
Author

Topic: German police cover up illegal muslim immigrant sex assaults - page 2. (Read 3392 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

*fake*

Thats a vid from Egypt Tahirplace 2013, its a reporter from the Netherlands who got raped there.

You're probably right. I found this report, but it didn't name the woman or show the same video clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65eLnbmdhk

But it's clear this kind of Rape Jihad attack has been common in the Islamic world, and now it's to be common in Western Europe as well.

Spendulus is right that support for rape goes back to Mohammed. I fucking hate people who make excuses for Islam. Fucking hate them.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

*fake*

Thats a vid from Egypt Tahirplace 2013, its a reporter from the Netherlands who got raped there.

Darn!  It's so difficult to keep all these Rape Jihad cases straight!

And then there's all those they are trying to hide from us.

And then there is the actual reality.

http://billmuehlenberg.com/2016/01/11/islam-and-rape-jihad/

...So let me return to the contentious quote, which came from Daniel Greenfield: “Mohammed had told his men that the majority of those condemned to hell are women (Bukhari 2:24:541), that they could rape non-Muslim women (Koran 4:24) and that women who weren’t wearing Hijabs or Burkas were fair game (Koran 33:59). This isn’t an aberration. This is Islam.”

There is nothing amiss in what he said here. Let me just focus on sura 4:24. Context of course is vital, and this sura is about women, as the title makes clear. The preceding verse discusses who the Muslim man is permissible to marry and/or have sex with.

Just as an example, let me offer three translations (based on the three Korans I have), and see how each one offers the phrase in question:
-“Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hand possess”
-“Also married women, except those who you own as slaves”
-“You are also forbidden to take in marriage married women, except captives who you own as slaves”

As can be seen, the three differ slightly, but even so, all three make it clear that sexual rights are granted to Muslim men with their slave girls. And given that not too many captive women would readily consent to such sex, we are talking about forced sex – or rape.

As Robert Spencer notes:

Muhammad allowed for rape – at least in certain circumstances. I have already noted that the Qur’an permits Muslim men to have intercourse with their slave girls as well as their wives. . . . Numerous hadiths make it clear that these slave girls were usually the captives of war. Muhammad himself did not disdain to find wives and consorts this way. After one successful battle, he told one of his fellows, “Go and take any slave girl.”

Or as Egyptian born Nonie Darwish puts it:

In the famous story cited in the previous chapter, which resulted in the Qur’anic verse upon which laws on slave wives would be based, after one battle, “some of the winning Muslim soldiers did not like to rape the captive women in front of their husbands.” The story clearly shows that raping captive women in front of their husbands was a condoned military tactic and there was no punishment for it. Tragically, we have seen the tactic in the Sudan and other contemporary tribal conflicts in Muslim lands. This contradicts Islam’s claim for respect for women.....

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

*fake*

legendary
Here's a short video someone posted that's apparently from the Rape Jihad attacks of NYE:

http://webmshare.com/DA48Q

12 screen shots from it:

You know, those women, they just work in the kitchen cooking for their MEN.  I mean, cutting up mean and slicing vegetables and stuff like that.  Who's going to complain if they have a couple two foot knives in their purses?  It's not like they'd use them for any nefarious purpose.
Here's a short video someone posted that's apparently from the Rape Jihad attacks of NYE:

http://webmshare.com/DA48Q

12 screen shots from it:

It's obvious that this is now very sensitive political issue in Germany.
They allowed a lot Muslim refugees to enter Germany but forgot that this people coming from completely different culture where women have no values.
In some countries like Norway, government started education for such Muslim mans, about local culture, rules etc.
It's not political correct now in western society to say that people from some religion or nationality are more connected with some crime than other but this should change.
Germany did a lot mistakes and now have to start over, with different policy.

It's too late. Germany's going to have to learn the hard way what it's like to be an Islamic country. Germans are going to have to conform to Islamic values, not the other way around.

If you want to get an idea of what Germany will do, look back to an Islamist demonstration in Duisburg in 2009:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/outrage-over-demonstration-in-germany-police-remove-israeli-flag-during-islamist-protest-march-a-601122.html

A pro-Israel student hung an Israeli flag in his window. The Islamist demonstrators found this unacceptable, of course. (You may not have heard, but Muslims have kind of a problem with the Jews.) So the German police, naturally, broke into the student's apartment and removed the Israeli flag.

Islamists effectively have a veto over whether the Jewish symbols can be displayed.

Can you even imagine German police removing any kind of Islamic symbol?

Part of me wonders of the Germans aren't attracted to Islam for some very obvious reasons: it's a strong, militant ideology with a heavy dose of Jew-hatred. Germans seem to find that attractive, historically speaking.

In fact, I'm half expecting Germans to respond to the problem with Muslim immigrants by attacking Jews.

It's good to read Eastern countries like Poland are resisting. I hope they successfully continue resisting, even if it requires leaving the EU.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
It's obvious that this is now very sensitive political issue in Germany.
They allowed a lot Muslim refugees to enter Germany but forgot that this people coming from completely different culture where women have no values.
In some countries like Norway, government started education for such Muslim mans, about local culture, rules etc.
It's not political correct now in western society to say that people from some religion or nationality are more connected with some crime than other but this should change.
Germany did a lot mistakes and now have to start over, with different policy.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
So they can either become homosexual, or go to a non-Muslim country and attack women there. But not just any country. Do it in Russia or Poland and somebody will kill you. Same for most of Italy, rape somebody's daughter in Sicily or Calabria and you're dead. Do it in the US and you might get shot before you even see the gun. But do it in Sweden, Germany, where they don't carry guns and men aren't violent, and you can get away with it.

What an irony? Sweden is being regarded as the first country where the radical feminists seized power (Germany may be the next one). The males are like second class citizens there. The laws and policies are heavily biased in favor of the females. And even there, the women are getting molested by the invaders from Pakistan and Iraq.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Stupid statement mady by him. Everyne has liberty to go outside for any purpose he or she want. The women only restricted in the days of Hajj, in Islam, otherwise she is free to go outside. I also condemnd the incident.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
Has anyone else figured out why they are sending mostly young males over?

The problem is polygyny in Muslim countries, rich men have several wives legal and illegal, poor men have none. Penalty for touching women in their country is death or they cut your junk off.

So they can either become homosexual, or go to a non-Muslim country and attack women there. But not just any country. Do it in Russia or Poland and somebody will kill you. Same for most of Italy, rape somebody's daughter in Sicily or Calabria and you're dead. Do it in the US and you might get shot before you even see the gun. But do it in Sweden, Germany, where they don't carry guns and men aren't violent, and you can get away with it.

It's a simple predator/prey relationship. The predator always singles out the weakest prey. With their attitudes in the Northern countries, afraid of being called racist or Nazi, they identify themselves as the weak prey and they get attacked.

Not for long. Attitudes are going to change.
There is already public outrage/opposition to current policies.

The first step would be for you males to get yourselves back to standing up when you pee.  'Gotta walk before you can fly' we say.

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

The problem is polygyny in Muslim countries, rich men have several wives legal and illegal, poor men have none. Penalty for touching women in their country is death or they cut your junk off.

It's a simple predator/prey relationship. The predator always singles out the weakest prey. With their attitudes in the Northern countries, afraid of being called racist or Nazi, they identify themselves as the weak prey and they get attacked.

Not for long. Attitudes are going to change.
There is already public outrage/opposition to current policies.
Activity: 503

Activity: 560
Cologne police chief fired as witness says NYE violence was coordinated

German government says 18 of 31 people identified by police as having played role in events were asylum seekers, but none suspected of sexual assault

Cologne’s police chief has been removed from his post amid criticism of his force’s handling of a string of sexual assaults and robberies carried out by groups of men in the German city on New Year’s Eve.

His enforced departure came as a witness to the violence told the Guardian the events appeared to have been coordinated. Lieli Shabani, 35, said she saw three Arabic speaking males who were “clearly giving instructions and directing a lot of the males”.

Wolfgang Albers, 60, had been criticised for the handling of the violence, with a leaked police report describing this week how officers were initially overwhelmed by events outside the city’s train station, after which more than 100 women filed criminal complaints of sexual assault and robbery, including two accounts of rape.

Cologne police said on Friday that Albers is being sent into early retirement by the state government. They said North Rhine-Westphalia’s governing Cabinet will formally discuss the decision on Tuesday but Albers will not return to his job.

Albers had faced mounting criticism both for the police’s handling of last week’s events and of the fallout.

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/08/cologne-violence-suspects-include-asylum-seekers

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I was just tring to gather some statistical data, and I found that, from a .gov website:

" About 20 million out of 112 million women (18.0%) in the United States have been raped during their lifetime. "

https://www.nsopw.gov/en/Education/FactsStatistics?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

...I keep on thinking women should just wear guns.
Activity: 770
It's in.every media these days, I don't think that this can be covered up. One of sexualy asaulted women has also reported rape. Somerhing has to be done.

Merkel must be ashamed that her choice to bring migrants to Germany will her career as a politician.

i dont think she made mistake on asylum policy, look at the fact, similar as what happened in Germany, same thing happened also in finnland and switzerland due to report about sex assaults on the new year eve...
legendary
A German interior minister has claimed that right-wing views on the attacks of Muslim immigrants on local men and women in Cologne are as bad as the attacks themselves ... ! There are some very dangerous and bizarre political forces going on in Germany, effectively brainwashing the general public.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/07/far-right-calls-for-boarder-to-close-after-cologne-attacks_n_8928256.html?1452183399&

Forces?  I assume you are talking money.  Like Saudi money?

Oops, struggling with the English language here  Wink

No, I mean there's a political climate in Germany in where even the slightest criticism on immigrants are heavily frowned upon to say the least, possible influenced by a national chronic 'guilt' due to Germany's history in WWII. More or less self-hatred. I consider it a nationwide mental illness, and more countries are affected by this phenomenom ... !

Maybe, but it could also be money under the table to politicians by the like of Saudi influences.  There's no reason to assume irrational behavior when rational behavior is also plausible.

The Saudis? Or other rich Arabs from the Persian gulf? They have yet to show the slightest sign of concern towards immigrants, so I can't imagine them giving any money to make immigrants more easily accepted in Europe.

There's no outside influence.

Sez you with zero evidence.  Therefore, zero credibility.

I'll just repeat again...

Maybe, but it could also be money under the table to politicians by the like of Saudi influences.  There's no reason to assume irrational behavior when rational behavior is also plausible.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Imagine that you have nothing, it's the new year's eve, you're drunk, you're a legion, and it's full of unappropriately (for you) dressed women (like topless etc)...

...It would be a beautiful rave party! Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
A German interior minister has claimed that right-wing views on the attacks of Muslim immigrants on local men and women in Cologne are as bad as the attacks themselves ... ! There are some very dangerous and bizarre political forces going on in Germany, effectively brainwashing the general public.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/07/far-right-calls-for-boarder-to-close-after-cologne-attacks_n_8928256.html?1452183399&

No, I mean there's a political climate in Germany in where even the slightest criticism on immigrants are heavily frowned upon to say the least, possible influenced by a national chronic 'guilt' due to Germany's history in WWII. More or less self-hatred. I consider it a nationwide mental illness, and more countries are affected by this phenomenom ... !

The Saudis? Or other rich Arabs from the Persian gulf? They have yet to show the slightest sign of concern towards immigrants, so I can't imagine them giving any money to make immigrants more easily accepted in Europe.

Their way of showing concern is to give money to build mosques. Smiley
That does more harm than good.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy

Pages:
Jump to: