Author

Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread - page 2545. (Read 601585 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
unfortunately the final result was a draw 2-2 . Dortmund almost won the game, only Schalke 04 can be equalized.
whereas this game is very easy to guess, most people bet on over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.

Schalke is a great team and their players are good enough to hold dortmund. Dortmund's recent form in 2016 is not very great anymore unlike when they were in 2015 so if people are expecting them to win every match and score many goals like they used to then it will be a bad expectation for them
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bayer Leverkusen found 2nd goal with Chicharito and have a great advantage at half time. I think Köln has no chances after second goal, they'll lose the game at home. Maybe we'll see 3rd goal but over 2.5 goals odds are very low right now. No need to risk money for such small odds.
Activity: 406
Schalke 04 v Borussia Dortmund  B Dortmund near to win for today for this match and they have to win this match too and  odds is so good for Borussia Dortmund and it will be so good match

i would go for goals cuz i have felling that it will be at least both team to score and over 2.5 goals

You bet on over 2.5 goals even though the first half has ended 0-0 ? I think it was not a good idea you should cancel the bet the possibility of only one goal in the second half I am personally interested in betting under 1.5 goals in the second half

Sorry mate, on second half both teams make 2 goals for each team. And the final score is Schalke 04 2 - 2 Borussia Dortmund. This second half really save my bets, over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Dortmund is on very dangerous and i don't think Schalke can defend this match today, i have my bet on Dortmund it is already have wonderful odds so that i think it will be nice choice there.

unfortunately the final result was a draw 2-2 . Dortmund almost won the game, only Schalke 04 can be equalized.
whereas this game is very easy to guess, most people bet on over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Schalke 04 v Borussia Dortmund  B Dortmund near to win for today for this match and they have to win this match too and  odds is so good for Borussia Dortmund and it will be so good match

i would go for goals cuz i have felling that it will be at least both team to score and over 2.5 goals

You bet on over 2.5 goals even though the first half has ended 0-0 ? I think it was not a good idea you should cancel the bet the possibility of only one goal in the second half I am personally interested in betting under 1.5 goals in the second half
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
FC Koln - Bayer Leverkusen this should be a Bayer Leverkusen win. No doubt,Bayer Leverkusen are under pressure. They are must win. On the other hand, FC Koln are completely relaxed. In any case, this can be a tricky match. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage to Leverkusen.

Cologne have lost their last three home games and are going though a bad patch. Bayer have won their last three games and look good fot the win
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
this will be a match without special relevance. Truth, Borussia Dortmund want to a win in this game. However, they have very good players. On the other hand, Schalke 04 want to satisfy their fans. In any case, I expect a slight advantage to Borussia Dortmund but in my opinion we will see both teams to score
Activity: 896
FC Koln is in trouble with its recent performance so that i am pretty sure Bayer Leverkusen will win today easily, odds are looking very attractive so that i think it would be nice to make decent amount.
Activity: 84
FC Koln - Bayer Leverkusen this should be a Bayer Leverkusen win. No doubt,Bayer Leverkusen are under pressure. They are must win. On the other hand, FC Koln are completely relaxed. In any case, this can be a tricky match. Anyway, I expect a slight advantage to Leverkusen.

Activity: 84
Dortmund is on very dangerous and i don't think Schalke can defend this match today, i have my bet on Dortmund it is already have wonderful odds so that i think it will be nice choice there.
Yes today Dortmund is the favourite team today and odds also pretty much interesting i will pick Dortmund today and other match  FC Cologne vs Bayer Leverkusen ML i will go for FC and expecting some unexpected result today.
Schalke has home ground advantage in this match and they won two from last three matches against Dortmund at home ground. Dortmund must rest some players for second match against Liverpool next week.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
FC Cologne vs Bayer Leverkusen, Odds for Leverkusen ML is big though. I think i will pick Leverkusen ML and over 2.5 goals. And for Dortmund match, i pick Dortmund -0.5 goal.

Both games always had been very passionate and heated derbies!
Therefore the excitement will be huge.
I hope Dortmund will win and therefore gain some confidence for the rematch on thursday in Liverpool.Furthermore the odd of 1,69 is really good.
Cologne vs Leverkusen I'm sure what to pick.I think I will go with both teams to score (odd 1,77).
Activity: 910
Yes today Dortmund is the favourite team today and odds also pretty much interesting i will pick Dortmund today and other match  FC Cologne vs Bayer Leverkusen ML i will go for FC and expecting some unexpected result today.
Activity: 420
FC Cologne vs Bayer Leverkusen, Odds for Leverkusen ML is big though. I think i will pick Leverkusen ML and over 2.5 goals. And for Dortmund match, i pick Dortmund -0.5 goal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 300
FC Koln - Bayer Leverkusen recently Koln begins to play once again very good.Then too when it is against Leverkusen I will not choose it.I have straight on ML but for Leverkusen which has real chances on merit to win @2.38 today's match in the end.
yes , is true i agree sir
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Match: Wolfsburg v Mainz

Even with the win in the Champions league Wolfsburg should be able to beat Mains easily playing at home. Their team is way better
and having the home advantage should seal the deal.

It finished 1-1. Maybe the game against Real Madrid tired Wolfsburg out.

I really hope so, Wolfsburg really tired. because playing at home Real Madrid will be very tiring, if Wolfsburg continued to attacked and just play defense.
Activity: 700
Borussia Dortmund playing very aggressive game and moving forward very consistently, i am quite sure it will this match surely against Schalke, odds are wonderful for Borussia Dortmund ML and it will be worth to take risk there.
Activity: 714
FC Koln - Bayer Leverkusen recently Koln begins to play once again very good.Then too when it is against Leverkusen I will not choose it.I have straight on ML but for Leverkusen which has real chances on merit to win @2.38 today's match in the end.
Jump to: