Pages:
Author

Topic: Get free Bitcoins by playing RPG games, faucets,watching TVs and more! - page 2. (Read 6737 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Finally~!! the faucet for bitfever.org is up and running. Please check it out! Smiley  It also has 20% referral bonus! Wink
I love playing RPG.  Shocked Shocked How? Is there a way to earn btc in facebook?
Yeah, you can earn bitcoins in facebook too. For example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/want-to-make-001-btc-like-bitcoin-australia-facebook-page-76708. However this one is outdated, but you can always find something like that from the forum Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I love playing RPG.  Shocked Shocked How? Is there a way to earn btc in facebook?
I added a chat room to the site Grin so people can have a little chat with each other while they are browsing the site Wink
Activity: 99
it helps to link your site, so others dont have to copy and paste it.

nice cool logo though.
I'm working on the faucet for bitfever Wink hopefully it will be ready by the end of the week
Activity: 87
Yeah! I love RPG games!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Looks best faucet, this nice for try it
Hi.
Neat interface! Looks good!
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Domain name changed!!!
domain name changed from zggfb.com to bitfever.org Grin Now it sounds better! and also update the site logo

Nice, I like the new logo. That site is perfect for the newcomers. Maybe if it ran faucet itself?
Domain name changed!!!
domain name changed from zggfb.com to bitfever.org Grin Now it sounds better! and also update the site logo
Activity: 9
You got some nice info there, Thx. Hoping you will be adding more good info for us.
Guys I just updated a bitcoin introduction document which written by Satoshi Nakamota years ago Wink plz check it out  http://www.zggfb.com/this-is-where-the-bitcoin-started.html Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Need to have a vouching system in place IMO (poll?)
Site is updated Grin added few more bitcoin games and faucets that can get you more free BTC so plz check them out! Tongue
The site is not faucet only Wink There are more sections and info on the site that guild you through to earn bitcoins so plz check them out too Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
.5 mBTC in half hour is not bad for faucets.

Keep in mind that 50k satoshis (if you can really get that much) is worth about $0.20.

There are much faster and easier ways to obtain bitcoins. For example, with a minimum wage job in the U.S., you can earn about 1 million satoshis in a half hour.

It is a very bad idea to use faucets, hoping to get rich.
It is okay IMHO if you are new in bitcoin and just want to learn how to receive a bitcoin payment.

True that you can just buy $10 bitcoin with your savings or wages, but still I could imagine a lot of people prefer to test the new technology before paying anything (even for just $10).
Activity: 89
faucets you give very helpful at all, especially for a newbie like me in collecting bitcoin, you may be given the blessing when helping others like me, thanks  Grin
Activity: 38
.5 mBTC in half hour is not bad for faucets.

Keep in mind that 50k satoshis (if you can really get that much) is worth about $0.20.

There are much faster and easier ways to obtain bitcoins. For example, with a minimum wage job in the U.S., you can earn about 1 million satoshis in a half hour.

Totaly agree to this, people are just lazy nowadays.
Hello,
are you willing to add our faucet on your list?

http://bitcoin.eu5.org - up to 3000 satoshi every 20 minutes
I just did and thank you for posting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: