Pages:
Author

Topic: Get free Bitcoins by playing RPG games, faucets,watching TVs and more! - page 4. (Read 6737 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The site is just providing bitcoin related information such as letting people know the ways to earn bitcoins:)  it might not be a very good site but just give it a try Tongue  and the site is still under development , more info will be added to it, and thank you for visiting! Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any proof? Anyone here tried this site already? I dont want to waste my time.
I went there, the site contains a huge list of bitcoin faucets, but the site doesn't have a faucet itself. It seems like an information site. Not a bad site for bitcoin beginners.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Any minimum withdrawal amount?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Any proof? Anyone here tried this site already? I dont want to waste my time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
what's 50k satoshi? how many btc?

50k satoshi = 50 000 sahoshi = 500 µBTC = 0.5 mBTC = 0.0005 BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
what's 50k satoshi? how many btc?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys plz check out this new bitcoin info site bitfever.org that i made. Grin You can find out all kinds of different bitcoin info from here, For example:(buy and sell bitcoins, buy stuff with bitcoins, earn bitcoins, games for bitcoins, gamble with bitcoins, bitcoin jobs etc.) Also there's a list of good quality bitcoin faucets that can get you earn at least 50k satoshi in as little as half hour Wink The faucet list will be updated frequently. You can also find out other ways to earn bitcoins through this site Cheesy

btw this is my first website, plz plz let me know that if there is anything that i can do to improve it or anything that you guys want me to add into the site Wink AND THANK YOU SO MUCH for VISITING !!!!!!!!

Updates:
12/11/2014
Bitfever.org is giving  0.001bitcoin away for 100 people who leave comment on our bitcointalk thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfeverorg-is-giving-away-0001-bitcoin-for-100-people-ended-889764. We will annonce the lucky fellows on Christmas Eve, and the gifts will be sent  on christmas!
Ps. We will be using the bitcoin address on your bitcointalk profile to send out the gift!
pss. members with less than 35 activities are not qualify for the xmax gift~
 Merry Xmas!

12/01/2014
added 2 mini fun games to the bitfever faucet site
1) Browser Blaster                                                                                                          

How to Play                
 Hint:(This game is hidden. To enable the game you need to type a secret code: bitfever)                                                                                          
Once started, here's how you play Browser Blaster.

Steer with the arrow keys.
    Shoot with the spacebar.
    Almost cleared the screen, but can't see what's left? Press and hold B key.

2) Favicon Block Game

How to Play

Move blocks with the left and right arrow keys.
    Rotate blocks with the up arrow key.
    Make the blocks come down faster with the down arrow key.

The goal is to fill a line, which then collapses. Once a block touches the top of the screen, your game is over.

Pages:
Jump to: