Pages:
Author

Topic: Get out of ethereum while you still can! - page 2. (Read 10064 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 06, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
Anybody else think eth just going up in price because of btc value increasing.

Yes, i also think that ETH and other altcoins prices are increasing just because of Bitcoin. The value of 1 satochi is increasing each day. It is difficult for altcoins to resist to the BTC price.
I think it's much easier to speak on forecasts, at a time when everything is already happening. But as things stand with altcoin in the future, no one really will say. Thus, to make investments or not, this is everyone's business.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
If there's any coin I wouldn't be scared of investing, it's ETH. I think it's less of a gamble then almost any other altcoin to be honest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 06, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Yes, i also think that ETH and other altcoins prices are increasing just because of Bitcoin. The value of 1 satochi is increasing each day. It is difficult for altcoins to resist to the BTC price.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 01:28:22 PM

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 06, 2017, 12:38:33 PM
I wonder how could op called etherium a scam while its one of the best performing cyptocurrency this year its value increase almost $400 this year and its not bad If i have spare money I usually buy some small amount of eth and keep it because I believe that etherium is still one of the best creation and will continue the journey over the next years.  

OP is just one of the many, many shills and alt accounts made on this forum to spam our screens with pointless predictions. ETH is not a scam, not when compared to a lot of other alts. I never got bought into it, but I have learned to respect it for its growth.

P.S. $400 was achieves many months ago when Bitcoin was still making new ATHs and everyone was talking about the flippening, so basically ETH is just only recovering back its old highs and made new ones now. Again, thanks a lot to Bitcoin's impressive performance.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 11:54:13 AM
I think this is a good advice. ETH are falling down. This is due to of the fact that, the investors are shifting to buy Bitcoin. They wanna receive free Super Bitcoin in this December. You can sell ETH now and wait until it recover to buy again.

But it is normal transaction. So it can not destroy ethereum. This coin growing ruthlessly on small drops so in my opinion investing in ETH i still good option
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 11:50:18 AM
i would hate to see all the suicides from the crash of eth. spare yourself and get out now.

eth is nothing but a house of cards with other houses of cards built on top of it.

in other words, eth is a scam which enables other scams. it won't end well...
why should i do that?i trust ethereum and will still,imagine hows the
 ethereum price now?compared to when you post this.its a huge difference.
and now the eth is getting higher and higher.so no doubt that i support Ethereum
Activity: 63
December 06, 2017, 11:39:18 AM
if we get out on ethereum all the altcoins in ethereum will be gone too such a waste to hodl some on its ERC-20 tokens
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 11:24:00 AM
i would hate to see all the suicides from the crash of eth. spare yourself and get out now.

eth is nothing but a house of cards with other houses of cards built on top of it.

If I did let go of my ETH months ago, I'd probably regret whenever I visit my portfolio and see ETH's price now. When I bought ETH I think it was around $300 but look at it now, few more months and I am positive that the rate will go higher than the rate today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
December 06, 2017, 10:00:35 AM
I think this is a good advice. ETH are falling down. This is due to of the fact that, the investors are shifting to buy Bitcoin. They wanna receive free Super Bitcoin in this December. You can sell ETH now and wait until it recover to buy again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
December 06, 2017, 05:38:16 AM
Ehm...you guys do realise, that like 70% of Altcoins are based on ethereum? It's not going anywhere.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 06, 2017, 04:09:01 AM

i think this moment your totally made up your mind
about ethereum,and thinking this thread is all wrong.rising in
almost $500 per ethereum and maybe double next year..better
 make some good comments here and detract what you have
said half year ago
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 06, 2017, 03:20:46 AM
I wonder how could op called etherium a scam while its one of the best performing cyptocurrency this year its value increase almost $400 this year and its not bad If i have spare money I usually buy some small amount of eth and keep it because I believe that etherium is still one of the best creation and will continue the journey over the next years.  
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

Then all the violas are a house of cards. Since they are very dynamic, and in that it is better to invest in bitcoins at the price of space. Do not advise people to do something and they will not send you there.
Activity: 42
December 06, 2017, 03:09:57 AM
There's no very good reason that you accuse ethereum a big scam you just wasting your time on it get hold some of it
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
December 06, 2017, 03:07:24 AM

I'm with you, I believed at ETH at first because he is rank #2 in coin market, ETH seems to be going down and down.
As of the moment, ETH is only 0.03 on binance from 0.1 before. I lost a lot of Bitcoin because of investing in ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 06, 2017, 02:55:20 AM
I always had faith in ethereum and definitely still do. Ethereum will always have a good place among alt coins because of it's uniqe specialities. There for it will only get more valuable with time. I don't see any risk with ethereum in long term.
I do not have nothing against ethereum, I just hope people here in the forum did not bought at the all time high because right now I do not see how ETH is ever going to reach that price again, if you bought ethereum before that or right now when you can get a good price then that is fine, if you do that then you can hold ethereum for the long term and enjoy your profits.

I'd love to invest in Ethereum too, not just Bitcoin. But I'm confused because I can not afford to buy cryptocurrency. I can have Bitcoin just from the Signature Campaign I'm working on in this forum. I also want to work on Bounty who pays me with Ethereum. Is there a job that directly pays us with Ethereum without a token intercession? Hahaha, I guess I was too hopeful. But maybe someday in the future there will be many people who pay Bounty with Ethereum in this forum. Someday I will hold and invest Ethereum for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 02:24:49 AM
Why do we have to get out of ETH when it is rising? Look at the price now, It has reached over $450 now. So, we should hold it until 2018. It will go up to $1000.
The problem is that bitcoin and the rest of the big coins are leaving ETH way behind.
I never considered ETH a worthy investment, but I understand that this currency is more stable than any other currency. Of course, on the difference in the price of Bitcoin you can earn a lot of money, but we do not yet have confidence in the crypto currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
December 05, 2017, 11:55:07 PM
Why do we have to get out of ETH when it is rising? Look at the price now, It has reached over $450 now. So, we should hold it until 2018. It will go up to $1000.
The problem is that bitcoin and the rest of the big coins are leaving ETH way behind.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
December 05, 2017, 11:39:02 PM
Pages:
Jump to: