Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY! - page 13. (Read 25804 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 23, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
Don't believe those people that are pulling your emotions down. Don't ever trust what they say.

All they want you is to experience misery and go through regrets. It's better to stay but no need to cry, everyone who get in and understood the market before investing to the coin of your choices are the real heroes here. You don't have to listen to this type of suggestion, get out if you want to but don't regret if the market gets better.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 23, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
This market crash has been predicted through the years, but I still believe it will go higher again sooner or later. I have seen worst and nothing will stop crypto for climbing up. You can leave the market and feel sorry, but for us pioneers, nothing will stop us!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
happy, sad, angry and others, because basically there are 2 things that apply, namely profit and loss. in the last year maybe the most beautiful when the market price is very easy to rise, different this year is full of sadness. An important lesson to keep in mind is risk, we must be able to calculate everything carefully. don't be greedy and always always committed to success.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 23, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

There is no point in posting FUD here in this forum since most people here are aware of the potential of crypto. If crypto is over, it should have been over a few years ago.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
November 23, 2018, 05:32:10 AM
This isn't over friends. The price that falls today is not the end of everything. In previous years, the crypto market also fell and then rose again. Likewise with the present, when you see a decline in prices on the market, then there will be an increase in the days to come.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 05:29:33 AM
Unfortunately, most of us have not gotten rid of the crypto bear market. This is because people are unwilling to face losses and expect to be able to recover their losses when the bull market arrives, although there is such a possibility, but I think most altcoins may die before the new bull market arrives, and we can't save anything from it.
We are all here because of the profit and it is very frustrating if we lose but we have to admit that this bear market is part of the game and it is also the creator of opportunity for some to enter crypto at this time.

We got to have a way to salvage what have left on our portfolio but as far as i am concern, i would stay for the bear market is only temporary.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 05:25:06 AM
Unfortunately, most of us have not gotten rid of the crypto bear market. This is because people are unwilling to face losses and expect to be able to recover their losses when the bull market arrives, although there is such a possibility, but I think most altcoins may die before the new bull market arrives, and we can't save anything from it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
The market is truly annoying at this moment. We are seeing a huge drop in all crypto in the market. But still i am very optimistic that the market will still recover.

Crypto investment is basically tied to the PR cycle. The more love crypto receives in the press, the more interest it drums up, and the more the prices rise

Just wait for the next wave of crypto PR cycle. Will happen if there is any big news related to it - a big bank adopting it, a big sale, etc.

The moment to buy in again is when you see crpyto news leaking into your CNN and Buzzfeed feed
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 23, 2018, 05:09:42 AM
I think that those who wanted to get out of the crypto have already come out, and those who still remain believe in the restoration of the market and the life of cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 29
November 23, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
The market is truly annoying at this moment. We are seeing a huge drop in all crypto in the market. But still i am very optimistic that the market will still recover.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
I think the poster was obviously trolling. But the topic has it's intrinsic message which is very vital in this space. The fact that everyone needs to know when to get out of a trade and when to stay. Many have been burnt because they chose to stay a little further and it ended up costing them a lot in losses. So my little takeaway from the OP's post is, know when to check out!
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
It depends on how much you know about the cryptocurrency market. If you only have fear, leaving can let you relax, but if you still have hope, then please wait patiently for its growth!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 23, 2018, 05:01:32 AM
it's not over yet it just down prices of cryptos just believe that they will recover in the next year and it's opportunity to us to buy these cheap prices. 
Activity: 32
November 23, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
Let's wait. I don't think it is over and I have to cry in the future.
Activity: 518
November 23, 2018, 04:23:00 AM
History repeats itself whether in stock market or in cryptocurrency, So after this bear market whether we like or not Bull Market will come. And I'll be patiently waiting for it. And while waiting for it I would slowly accumulate in small amounts the coins that I will going to hodl for a long period of time.
Activity: 186
September 30, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
I'd not really end up being therefore specific within the claims. I believe how the crypt continues to be in existence and we'll discover methods to just about all present difficulties. Don't quit therefore earlier. In my opinion, it'll prosper!
Activity: 822
September 20, 2018, 02:10:13 PM
I will bookmark this link and at the time market recover, i will remind you of this post confusing people to get out of cypto. Market has faced something worst than this and crypto didn't die.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
well it's quite premature opinion to said that cryptocurrency is going to an end. the volume on ethereum was good is proof that so many buyers that buying in a low price and hold ethereum to ride a bullrun
The people that hold that posture are just trying to scare people away, they are trying to make the price cheaper for themselves, I say this because many of the people that you may think that are bears and do not like cryptocurrencies are in fact some of the most bullish people just trying to spread misinformation to get advantage of cheap prices.
Activity: 107
Security Analyst | WebApp Developer
September 17, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Especially now we shouldn't leave. I believe it's the right time to invest. Everything is crashed.
I see much potential on a lot of projects.
(not investment advice)
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
i hope you're just a troll, or else your comments are pretty pointless and disappointing
Pages:
Jump to: