Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY! - page 14. (Read 25804 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 17, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
Very strange thoughts from the author of this topic, but still if you think that you can get someone out of the crypto currency, then you are very mistaken, because such actions clearly do not work out anything good.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
Lol I doubt it. You could be right but no way I'd sell at these low prices, may aswell take the risk now but we'll see in the future who's right.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
If the market is like this then you better stay and be patient.
Trying to find the best in the bounty campaign.
Don't force to trade Bitcoin because now the market is Bearish.
Activity: 854
September 11, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
Lol, some have truly lost hope. The operator will definitely come back by the time he sees how wonderful the market would be come November/December. I am still optimistic and despite the situation of the market, i am still making my money in this space. I would urge everyone not to loose hope, because crypto cannot just fold up just like that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
The current situation in the market pretty much shook everyone's nerves. Perhaps someone strongly panicked, decided that the market came to an end. But this is a lie. Blockade is a very promising direction, which is changing the world right now. World investors are investing their money in the cryptocurrency and it is simply unrealistic that the market can now scramble.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
Beginners like you are most likely not worthy to survive the current conditions, you should leave Crypto and never come back, because the mistakes you offer have a bad impact on the existing Crypto holders.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 08, 2018, 04:17:38 AM
may indeed this time be the time to cry in crypto. If it can wait and hold then it will turn into cries of happy. Crypto in order always increase and drop in and that's it. no need to panic too in this case because there is no, fortunately, went from crypto by bringing the value of the losses.
ues sometime we make really silly mistakes but it is okay for the learning so we can do nothing with this only th esense of humour can help
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 08, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
i really cannot understand you i can not understand either you too disappointed or too angry on peopel who are not resposible for it
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 04:15:52 AM
may indeed this time be the time to cry in crypto. If it can wait and hold then it will turn into cries of happy. Crypto in order always increase and drop in and that's it. no need to panic too in this case because there is no, fortunately, went from crypto by bringing the value of the losses.
Activity: 54
September 08, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
Sadly, some people enter this market only for the purpose of getting rich overnight.From the beginning to the end, there is no real understanding of why crypto was born, and don’t know what crypto is. I think such people should leave the market early, because these people will start to endlessly complain if they can't afford to lose. These make me feel annoyed
September 08, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
Go if you want to go from crypto trading. But don't poison the minds of people who still believe in crypto's future. And I believe that people who have faith, they will survive and get paid for their patience.
going away just because of ssome mistakes is not what you should do you should learn on your mistakes do not be disappointed maybe you can try one more time
September 08, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
Not over I would rather continue to hold my shit tokens as I also filled my bag with some good coins, though some will totally fail I will be still good  Smiley
well this is your decision cryptocurrency world is not for everyone so goodnluck in looking your place in this world
Activity: 29
September 08, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
Go if you want to go from crypto trading. But don't poison the minds of people who still believe in crypto's future. And I believe that people who have faith, they will survive and get paid for their patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:12:40 AM
If you can't take this free fall then it's your choice to move out this crypto market but if you have patience at still believe that crypto can survive this bearish market like me then keep holding and accumulate if you have still extra cash cause once this market recover expect bunch of profit awaits.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 12:06:30 AM
If you choose to stay maybe you have something better in mind, or to move out because you never believe in cryptocurrency anymore. So it is up to you and don't ever make a FUD because it will only cause a stir and confusion to many when we just can't predict accurately at all.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 04:15:21 PM
I really  do not see the need for this, there are no obligations that one has to stay or leave cryptocurrencies, it is a personal investment decision, it is a great opportunity opportunity for me to invest more.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

What are you panicking about? What made you overcome 6 months of the falling market and break when the autumn began, and first signs of the market turnover appeared? Did you lose much money at once or collect for some months?
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
September 07, 2018, 02:22:55 PM
There is no need to panic at all, if you look at the market trend last year then you will see that everything is OK and the market will still recover and when it does, it will be stronger. If you get out now, then you risk everything you worked and waited for.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
Going by your lovely post history, I would say that you are trolling. If you think getting out of crypto world in bear times is such a good idea, I recommend taking your own advice and leave—cryptocurrencies market is not for you.

Exactly, many people don't know that bear market period is when crypto millionaires and billionaires are made, because they will be busy buying good coins at a very low price, but the market increase and FOMO is created, people who left will join while those who are in the space, will sell off to the new people joining and become rich
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
For what to leave, to leave it is one thing that would be detrimental to it. The good or bad condition is good if it takes a good attitude, whatever the market situation should not leave if there is a desire to succeed and form a good and strong personality.
Market teaches us to stay excited and think wisely without emotion and panic.
Pages:
Jump to: