Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY! - page 28. (Read 25846 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:05:55 AM
I think you are going to wrong direction. If you get profit in the crypto market you have to wait .you have to take patience, otherwise you will lose. i suggest you try to join bounty campaign and know the crypto market properly. then you will succeed.
Activity: 336
August 12, 2018, 01:02:02 AM
If you are not strong you can save your asset. I think it’s a open forum, no one can’t force you to join. I think if you want to stay here you have to know the details.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
August 10, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
NO one is forcing you to get out! why do you all get mad?? Smiley let me guess You realize that you have few bags worth nothing?  come one grow up....Most people here can't invest in bitcoin...so they are all in altcoin....no one is forcing you to stay...people  keep saying hold hold hold...well hold then...good luck holding...after the ETF decision which let face it will be negative it will even be worst....cry all you want or aply abit of logic...
With this kind of mentality, I am wondering, why are you here then? Why does the Great Wizard of OZ (i.e., You) bother warning us, kids and adolescents (apparently), of this terrible ending of cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 133
August 10, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!

It is over from where? If I understand you clearly, you are exiting from cryptocurrency while others are chipping in. One thing I don't seem to understand is that as human beings we don't like to lose. Until we get that right can we proceed. Life is not a bed of rose, everything cannot come your way as you want it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
beside that the guy who create ETH says crypto could go tot near 0 anytime..but yet some 'forumers' know better Smiley ...no offense!
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html
August 10, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
NO one is forcing you to get out! why do you all get mad?? Smiley let me guess You realize that you have few bags worth nothing?  come one grow up....Most people here can't invest in bitcoin...so they are all in altcoin....no one is forcing you to stay...people  keep saying hold hold hold...well hold then...good luck holding...after the ETF decision which let face it will be negative it will even be worst....cry all you want or aply abit of logic...
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 01:09:12 PM
Hope you are not trolling people  Smiley

Crypto is a market. There are always ups and downs. Supply/demand, updates, technology behind it etc etc.

People who invest in crypto know the risk and overall crypto is not the most stable and secure investment.

However, new things coming up that can be more stable and secure.

Corl is a great example of that. It is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

So, don't be scared or mad. Industry is still growing. That might be a regular drop, whale's action, or market's stabilization.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
Before you become member of this great forum, cryptocurrency didn't fall and seize to exist this is tech that research are done on continuous bases, i don't see it dying.

He will not become member, with this thinking creator of this thread will
stay where he is forever. Big letters, sound headline, but evidences, proofs
nowhere to be found. Bitcoin isn't dying, it's gathering strength for future.

Need more of these type people to get out of crypto

I wonder why this people are getting in crypto-currencies. Big dreams
led them to loss of money and now they are turning against Bitcoin. They
should blame themselves for mistakes they made, not technology.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
if you are not strong, then save the assets you have, before you are late and go far from crypto. because no one here is forcing you to join or survive in crypto, all decisions are in your hands.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
So why are you still here? People like you who i think doesn't know anything about cryptocurrencies should not be here in the first place. You are like a celebrity actor who are always faking their emotions to please their audiences. One more thing, get out now while you can.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 09, 2018, 12:51:47 PM
Many people said the same thing in 2014, 2015, 2016 and even 2017.  Yet there are still people making a lot of money and they will continue to make money by buying from the weak and scared and selling to the bold and overconfident.  This cycle won't stop.  Cryptocurrencies won't stop.  Every day there are more and more adopters excited for the prospect and opportunity of digital currency.

A few will wither away and watch from the sidelines.  Far more will progress and benefit from cryptocurrencies.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 09, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
And do you think that people will believe you at all here ?

Come on man there are people who are trying to come up with different solution s here and making their ways into the crypto and on the other hand you are making things look like the worst.

Everyone is suggesting that this is the perfect time to enter into the crypto currencies. In fact this is the discounted period for everyone and hence makes me think that we should be into this.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
Need more of these type people to get out of crypto
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
Before you become member of this great forum, cryptocurrency didn't fall and seize to exist this is tech that research are done on continuous bases, i don't see it dying.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
August 09, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
Not over I would rather continue to hold my shit tokens as I also filled my bag with some good coins, though some will totally fail I will be still good  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
August 09, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
Going by your lovely post history, I would say that you are trolling. If you think getting out of crypto world in bear times is such a good idea, I recommend taking your own advice and leave—cryptocurrencies market is not for you.
August 09, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: