Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Paid BTC to Comment on razor-forex.com - page 3. (Read 4087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2016, 12:17:44 PM
New commentators have been paid, nice stuff guys!
legendary
September 13, 2016, 02:28:36 PM
Unfortunately I can't edit comment after they're published.

New article: Multi-coin Wallet Provider Holytransaction Shuts Down

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 06:58:29 PM
Payment received thanks - I'll check back later and see if I can contribute further.

Just an idea, but would editing out bitcoin addresses on the site after payment is made be worth considering? That would prevent visitors from wondering why a lot of comments have Wallet addresses randomly at the bottom  Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
account out of order
September 12, 2016, 11:17:14 AM
erikalui: Comment approved and paid for Smiley

LukaHR: I don't want to do that because i have to keep track of your posts. I already know your addy, so you don't have to put it in the comment anymore.

Btw, here is a new article: Science-focused Digital Currencies Gridcoin, CureCoin, FoldingCoin and Einsteinium See Massive Rallies, Questions Raised by Crypto Community

I tried submitting my comment on http://www.razor-forex.com/2016/08/interest-in-bitcoin-continues-to-rise.html but it everytime took my to the signin page and then after clicking Publish, it kept authenticating me. I don't know if my comment is under moderation or not and hence please check if my comment is posted. My username with AOL is Erikalui.

I think you slipped out, it happened to me with the WordPress.
It was fine with the LiveJournal.
Try another way of the authentication.

Now I submitted the post with Google and it said, comment will be visible after approval. Smiley

Understood.
I will keep on posting comments on new blog posts.
Thanks!
legendary
September 12, 2016, 11:11:31 AM
All commentators paid. stevo401, those were some awesome comments, sent you extra BTC.

Thanks for the offer TraderMan - I've made a couple of comments on posts I think I can meaningly contribute to. Always nice to put my economics degree to use Wink
My username is different, but my wallet code (195g9N7Brzuq1DV9UVJwoMdTcmHjWTPGEx) is on the bottom of each post.
September 12, 2016, 11:10:56 AM
received payment.. thanks!! ill post more!! Wink
September 12, 2016, 09:31:30 AM
i wrote as well in 1 article.. hope that you'd approve it.. thanks!
September 12, 2016, 08:28:14 AM
Thanks for the offer TraderMan - I've made a couple of comments on posts I think I can meaningly contribute to. Always nice to put my economics degree to use Wink
My username is different, but my wallet code (195g9N7Brzuq1DV9UVJwoMdTcmHjWTPGEx) is on the bottom of each post.
legendary
September 09, 2016, 10:14:09 PM
erikalui: Comment approved and paid for Smiley

LukaHR: I don't want to do that because i have to keep track of your posts. I already know your addy, so you don't have to put it in the comment anymore.

Btw, here is a new article: Science-focused Digital Currencies Gridcoin, CureCoin, FoldingCoin and Einsteinium See Massive Rallies, Questions Raised by Crypto Community

I tried submitting my comment on http://www.razor-forex.com/2016/08/interest-in-bitcoin-continues-to-rise.html but it everytime took my to the signin page and then after clicking Publish, it kept authenticating me. I don't know if my comment is under moderation or not and hence please check if my comment is posted. My username with AOL is Erikalui.

Now I submitted the post with Google and it said, comment will be visible after approval. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 09, 2016, 05:19:36 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 09, 2016, 02:27:03 AM

The same issue I had when I tried commenting all the other options there are bring URL in which I am not registered there. I am really stuck in commenting on interesting articles over there... OP thanks for the information exposure...
account out of order
September 08, 2016, 03:18:13 PM

Activity: 167
September 08, 2016, 10:03:17 AM
Seem like this thread is nice for who want to earn by commenting.Price is nice for comment.I will try because as a newbie it would be really nice way to earn money.I will be right away after posting comment on your site.thanks op for this opportunity. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 08, 2016, 09:49:56 AM
account out of order
September 08, 2016, 08:24:44 AM

Is there any way you can pay me on the weekly level, so that I do not request payments every day ebcause it is annoying?
Thanks!
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: