Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Paid BTC to Comment on razor-forex.com - page 5. (Read 4087 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
September 01, 2016, 11:06:30 AM
writing here to confirm that the user has paid me for the job and even paid a little more GRC. thanks!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
anonbit992: Yep, any article that is on the front page.

deisik: don't worry, nobody will be getting banned, just pm your address if you want from now on.

just wondering, if I comment on other articles of yours; will I be eligible for additional payments?
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
deisik and anonbit992, payments have been sent.

Deisik, i have to manually verify the comments as I am getting many bots spamming my site. You don't want to share your address for privacy reasons?

No, not because of this. I'm afraid that comments with Bitcoin addresses may get banned there after a while (unless you are the owner of Razor-Forex, of course). If you are, then no problem at all...

It was "just for fun", the payment is not worth the effort
A Trader & An Investor
just wondering, if I comment on other articles of yours; will I be eligible for additional payments?
legendary
deisik and anonbit992, payments have been sent.

Deisik, i have to manually verify the comments as I am getting many bots spamming my site. You don't want to share your address for privacy reasons?
A Trader & An Investor
Great website. Well written short articles. Smiley I have commented of 2 to 3 articles. Waiting for the payment.  Wink
1NieA4DuwuhecY6RHcrhTDsnrvfsRd7d4x
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
It's quite simple!

Step 1: Leave a thoughtful comment on a story currently on the front page of razor-forex.com, along with your Bitcoin wallet address bellow the comment, and receive 0.0001 BTC!

If the comment is really really good, the reward will be bigger! If you can't write proper English please refrain from posting. I won't accept google-translated comments.

Rules: The comment has to be relevant to the article, no generic comments, no one-liners.

I've posted a comment for this piece under root user (see my profile), but it hasn't yet showed up (it is frustrating and discouraging). Besides, I have strong doubts that we should also include Bitcoin address in the comment there...

There should be another way to authorize the user who posted it
legendary
Sorry Kyhm, your comment looks like it was google-translated, it didn't make any sense and had many grammatical errors in it. I can't accept it unfortunately. Thanks for giving it a try though. I appreciate it. If you pm me your Gridcoin address I will send you 1 grc for your effort.

I wrote in one article mate!
Hope the you approve it.
legendary
Sabur, payment sent.

saburxyz
17dwbYk4tCsehSHXZgg1GGZyzdYUucH5PA
saburxyz
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
saburxyz
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How will you know that which comment is mine?should I use same username as here

I think you know what you wrote, so no need for your name., one more thing you can't make comment if you are not registered in one account that is in their options..
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How will you know that which comment is mine?should I use same username as here
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
is there a limit on every comment we can make or we can leave a comment as much as we ant? and please increase the rate because we will take the risk on exposing our bitcoin addresses there. TIA and God bless us more Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I guess if anybody is interested we just have to give OP the benefit of doubt as we even have someone confirming that he received payment. So lets make it happen and OP said it could be more than that depending on the quality or am I mistaken? and OP I saw so many articles there is the bounty for just one comment or depending on the number of comments?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
I wrote in one article mate!
Hope the you approve it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
Yeah.. How can I know that You are going to pay me??

No other ways to find out but checking out your bitcoin wallet every now and then if something comes in. Maybe OP can just posts the address of those users who he had sent btcs. Still the value is too low to entice users. FOREX is a huge market, i would assume you get tons of money for the promotion. Smiley

Is their no notification that my comment is accepted??
I think its confusing (for me)..
But I wanna try.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thanks for the payment..

Maybe I'll write some more if I run out of things to do later..

You received payment??
How does it work??
legendary
Check out eddie13's comment, this is what i'm looking for: http://www.razor-forex.com/2016/08/interest-in-bitcoin-continues-to-rise.html?showComment=1472614301091#c8913047165256708060

Let's see what you got and then we'll talk.

you just need 1 comment?
or promising for more articles to come?
I can write you 20 posts containing +3 lines each for 0.01BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
Thanks for the payment..

Maybe I'll write some more if I run out of things to do later..
legendary
Nice comment, definitely what I was looking for! a80735264f30178dd37c356464c268b189ebe8a2c164f9ed8c9b287dcad6ae59

I wrote you 1..

Site looks pretty nice BTW
Pages:
Jump to: