Pages:
Author

Topic: Get paid BTC to post on Craigslist CraigslistApex.com - page 2. (Read 5706 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
Paying out daily now.
how many posts you need posted daily?
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
Paying out daily now.
BTW folks - Clown's offer and CraigsListApex are legit. I've done it myself and gotten paid no problem. CraigsList
itself seems to be the sticking point. Users can arbitrarily flag something for removal and CL will remove it, no
questions asked.

Thanks
Paid out again.  Yay automation.

I have to find a way to avoid flags better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
BTW folks - Clown's offer and CraigsListApex are legit. I've done it myself and gotten paid no problem. CraigsList
itself seems to be the sticking point. Users can arbitrarily flag something for removal and CL will remove it, no
questions asked.

Publicly viewable wallet.  (All wallets are publicly viewable via the blockchain.) 
Viewable here: https://blockchain.info/address/1CMndoGA1HmYdZzKPsgQZjWWUwzB1sKfpD

Paid out 0.085776 BTC today
Im interested. PM me please.
Then sign up.  It is intended to be automated, not require me to work and post and PM and talk to people.
Clown, would you possibly be interested in getting some graphic work done for your website?

I know for a fact i could make you a badass header for the site and any sort of banners/ad work you may need.

;3 I'm super cheap too! Cheesy lemmie know!;
You can see some of my work in past posts.
PM me your prices and tell me what I am paying for in enough detail to make me want it.  lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Im interested. PM me please.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Clown, would you possibly be interested in getting some graphic work done for your website?

I know for a fact i could make you a badass header for the site and any sort of banners/ad work you may need.

;3 I'm super cheap too! Cheesy lemmie know!;
You can see some of my work in past posts.
Indeed to all of what you said.
FB has no marketing value that I can see, too full of spam and kids with no money.
I don't know anyone that has purchased anything from Facebook, or made any buying decisions based on anything they saw on FB.
The name might be bad for listing within CL.  I could use a tiny url for that.  Or another domain to redirect.

You could, but either one could be misconstrued as shady. Then there is still the issue of you using a registered trademark
as part of your domain. I'm not trying to bust your chops, truly. Just looking out for a fellow developer.
Indeed to all of what you said.
FB has no marketing value that I can see, too full of spam and kids with no money.
I don't know anyone that has purchased anything from Facebook, or made any buying decisions based on anything they saw on FB.
The name might be bad for listing within CL.  I could use a tiny url for that.  Or another domain to redirect.
I am wondering if having CL in your domain name is causing the issue. There was a site several years ago whose sole
purpose was to search and aggregate CL postings. They were very adamant that they were not in any way affiliated or
associated w/ CL but because they had CL (or some derivative) in their domain name, and the only thing the site did
was 100% dependent upon CL, the guy ended up getting a serious C&D letter from CL's lawyers (Cease and Desist). In
the end the threat of legal action was enough to make the guy fold up shop.

Your service is still new enough where if you chose to re-brand it under another domain name, it would have very little
(if any at all) adverse effect. PLUS if you re-brand under a more general marketing type domain (e.g. marketingapex)
then that opens up the possibility of running similar marketing services on other venues (e.g. paying folks to post on
Twitter, on FB, on Oodle, eBay Classifieds, etc...).

I think what you're trying to get going is pretty cool - just worried about how long CL will allow you to use their TM
registered biz name as part of yours before bringing down the hammer.
when i clicked register it would 404 error and redirect me.
But i found a way around it on another page. thanks
Interesting.  I will fix that if I can find it.
when i clicked register it would 404 error and redirect me.
But i found a way around it on another page. thanks
I am so interested in this. I can do this all day every day for you. XD

I'll send you a Pm. The registration isnt working on your site for some reason.

I see that you did register.
May I ask what seemed wrong?
I am so interested in this. I can do this all day every day for you. XD

I'll send you a Pm. The registration isnt working on your site for some reason.
Paying .40 per post that lives 24 hours.
Paying at the 24 hour mark!

Do you know how many attempts, for the post to stick?

Like a given average of attempts, so thats the only way we get paid am I correct? it seems pretty easy, and I might as well do this if I`m writing posts on this forum at the same time and get extra btc.

I`m just worried after like 7 attempts and get only 1 post or something.

edit: nevermind I guess its pretty hard.

The number of posts does not effect the level of stick.  It does increase your odds because each one is in a different city.

The trick is to change the post wording, or order of the sentences, or the way you express the message to avoid being the same post.
Yet also not offending CL readers, because they are the ones that flag.

I would meter out the posting to 2 an hour and look back to see what posts live or die.
Pages:
Jump to: