Pages:
Author

Topic: Get paid BTC to post on Craigslist CraigslistApex.com - page 3. (Read 5706 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504
Yes it is difficult for me personally also.
You can change the text of the ad if you think that the content of the ad is causing people to flag it.
Craigslist itself isn't pissed off, it is just random people in a given city that have decided to flag.

Ya, i can see that. Are links allowed in CL ads? I noticed you only use craigslistapex and not the .com after. Is that for a reason?

personally I try different things to see what sticks.  Sometimes I leave out .com, and sometimes I put craigslistapex com with no dot.
Sometimes I include the dot.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Do you know how many attempts, for the post to stick?

Like a given average of attempts, so thats the only way we get paid am I correct? it seems pretty easy, and I might as well do this if I`m writing posts on this forum at the same time and get extra btc.

I`m just worried after like 7 attempts and get only 1 post or something.

edit: nevermind I guess its pretty hard.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So we get paid to post about craiglist apex? Doesn't craiglist delete these posts?

Like i said, I did 4 posts yesterday. I don't feel like they were malicious or confusing or spam. They were flagged and deleted within hours though. If I understand this correctly, they have to stay up for 24 hours for you to be paid. So this is quite difficult. I guess it may be easier once there are other options of posting different companies besides apex. No offense to apex, I actually think its a clever idea, but promoting "craigsapex.com" on craigslist, and clearly stating in the ad that you are paying other people to post many ads because you are limited to 100, has to piss off craigslist.

Now, if someone uses your service to promote their business on the other hand. Say, just for an example, iphone unlocking service. I believe I could post many ads about that in many cities and they would not be flagged. So, I guess I will just have to wait until that times comes.

You can change the text of the ad if you think that the content of the ad is causing people to flag it.
Craigslist itself isn't pissed off, it is just random people in a given city that have decided to flag.

Ya, i can see that. Are links allowed in CL ads? I noticed you only use craigslistapex and not the .com after. Is that for a reason?
So we get paid to post about craiglist apex? Doesn't craiglist delete these posts?

Like i said, I did 4 posts yesterday. I don't feel like they were malicious or confusing or spam. They were flagged and deleted within hours though. If I understand this correctly, they have to stay up for 24 hours for you to be paid. So this is quite difficult. I guess it may be easier once there are other options of posting different companies besides apex. No offense to apex, I actually think its a clever idea, but promoting "craigsapex.com" on craigslist, and clearly stating in the ad that you are paying other people to post many ads because you are limited to 100, has to piss off craigslist.

Now, if someone uses your service to promote their business on the other hand. Say, just for an example, iphone unlocking service. I believe I could post many ads about that in many cities and they would not be flagged. So, I guess I will just have to wait until that times comes.

Yes I am paying you to promote Craigslist Apex.
If the post doesn't cause someone to flag you, you are my hero.

Craigslist allows all sorts of freelance and advertising businesses.
After a long conversation with 2 different people, I have found nothing about CLApex that is against CL TOS, so it should be allowed.

Unfortunately we have to deal with the general public opinion when trying to avoid flags.
posted 4 ads quick to try it out. I changed the title and ad somewhat. All 4 flagged for removal already. lol. Jesus.

Yes Craigslist is hard to deal with.
If you offend anyone, they flag you.
If someone is confused, they flag you.
If someone expected your title to mean one thing, and the post isnt what they expected... they flag you.
If someone is a competitor, they flag you.

It takes a number of flags though.
So somehow, in some cities, you don't get jerks flagging all day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
posted 4 ads quick to try it out. I changed the title and ad somewhat. All 4 flagged for removal already. lol. Jesus.
What do you enter for an email address in the ad?
Most people just enter their own email but choose not to be contacted.
If you enter mine it will ask me to confirm each listing for you, so that won't work.
The ad itself should always have the web address, to avoid unwanted replies to you.
What do you enter for an email address in the ad?
I am changing payouts to daily, after the 24 hour verification.

Publicly viewable wallet.  (All wallets are publicly viewable via the blockchain.) 
Viewable here: https://blockchain.info/address/1CMndoGA1HmYdZzKPsgQZjWWUwzB1sKfpD

I read through CL's TOS and their list of what is prohibited to post on their site. There is nothing in either
document that suggests that what he is doing with the site is a violation.

The closest applicable section is this:

Code:
USE. You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email 
clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with CL, e.g. for downloading,
uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are
prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users'
personal and/or contact information ("PI").

His site does not apply under this section because it does not interact / interoperate with the site in such a way as to automate posting, ul / dl, flagging, etc... The only
thing his site does is provide a link to a section on CL. From there on out, everything is done manually by an individual.

Also, the posts are not misleading, unsolicited, unlawful or spam. The ads are about hiring people to post on CL and those ads are ONLY being posted in the Computer gigs section - precisely where they ought to be posted.

Why thank you Bitcoin_Mafia_Me !
I should give you a link from my site to yours for taking the time to look into Craigslist Terms of Service.
I read that very carefully, and the Human element is key.
I could not have explained that better myself.
I must be on to something good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
I read through CL's TOS and their list of what is prohibited to post on their site. There is nothing in either
document that suggests that what he is doing with the site is a violation.

The closest applicable section is this:

Code:
USE. You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email 
clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with CL, e.g. for downloading,
uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are
prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users'
personal and/or contact information ("PI").

His site does not apply under this section because it does not interact / interoperate with the site in such a way as to automate posting, ul / dl, flagging, etc... The only
thing his site does is provide a link to a section on CL. From there on out, everything is done manually by an individual.

Also, the posts are not misleading, unsolicited, unlawful or spam. The ads are about hiring people to post on CL and those ads are ONLY being posted in the Computer gigs section - precisely where they ought to be posted.
This is clearly a violation of Craigslist Terms, so you should stop doing this.
Since I doubt that you will, I will try to advise people against putting their Craigslist accounts at risk of being banned.

Can you show me where in the Craigslist Terms of service it says that people cannot post an ad for someone else?
Because I have posted ads for my grandmother.  She is very old and from a very conservative era.
She would be literally outraged and offended by any type of improper rule braking.  That would be like cussing in front of an old person.

She can read terms of service like a lawyer, that might as well be her version of Bingo.
She asked me to post for her.  So if Grandma finds nothing wrong with it, and she is very strict,
Can you explain to me why you have a problem with posting for other people?

I am confused why you speak as if this is so inherently apparent to you.  You are the only one with this unique opinion of the rules.

Show me the rule.
Don't be randomly hostile or go to war over a misunderstanding.
But if you will, please spell the website correctly so that I may receive valid backlinks to improve my SEO.
Your misconception can still help advertise.
With all due respect.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
This is clearly a violation of Craigslist Terms, so you should stop doing this.
Since I doubt that you will, I will try to advise people against putting their Craigslist accounts at risk of being banned.

How is it any different than hiring a freelancer to handle one's company's CL postings?

oh shit , i clicked under paid to post menu => post jobs
please fix it, many time i try clicked on it.

now i've registered with djarkovic as username
but i dont understand to start this, so confusing.
please help

Where did you find the broken link so that I may fix it?

To start, go to http://craigslistapex.com/open-for-posting/
then click on an open job.
Currently there is just one.
You will see an ad.
Copy it, and scroll down.
You will see a link to a city on Craigslist.
Click that.
Go to the computer > Gigs section.
Create a post.
Copy/paste that ad from CraigslistApex.
Change it around so that it doesnt get flagged.
This might be difficult for non-english people, because the ad still needs to be English.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
cant registration

there is an error page

Not Found

The requested URL /wp-login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was able to register just fine.
Please tell me more about the error or try a different web browser.

mozilla-chrome-opera not working at all
this link http://cl.apexisland.com/wp-login.php?action=register that i try to click

This content is for Captain Account and General Infantry Account members only.

where are you finding this link?
That is leading to an expired domain name.
Please try the Join button or Join link under "home".

oh shit , i clicked under paid to post menu => post jobs
please fix it, many time i try clicked on it.

now i've registered with djarkovic as username
but i dont understand to start this, so confusing.
please help
cant registration

there is an error page

Not Found

The requested URL /wp-login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was able to register just fine.
Please tell me more about the error or try a different web browser.

mozilla-chrome-opera not working at all
this link http://cl.apexisland.com/wp-login.php?action=register that i try to click

This content is for Captain Account and General Infantry Account members only.

where are you finding this link?
That is leading to an expired domain name.
Please try the Join button or Join link under "home".
Pages:
Jump to: