Pages:
Author

Topic: GetGemz was it a 1.2 Million USD ICO scam? or is there some hope for gg owners? - page 3. (Read 4796 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Is there any good news to gg and paykey that makes happy ICO Gems's holder? Cool
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I started receiving personal attacks from David, the guy that's seemingly in charge of GG now.

Yesterday, he hinted that he had accessed my wallet data, saying that I had lied to everyone about the status of my coins.

And today I received the “can I call you by your real name” thinly-veiled dox threat.

They closed the BTT thread in favor of their General Discussion chatroom. Then they closed that for an invite-only QA format room.

Contain, contain, contain.

anyone invited? and conversation started?

Last thing I saw posted in General Discussion was a copy/paste of the QA. So it's definitely happening.

In other news, June 3 arrived.

Looks like 2.1m gemz still on Polo. Not everyone got the message...

I started receiving personal attacks from David, the guy that's seemingly in charge of GG now.

Yesterday, he hinted that he had accessed my wallet data, saying that I had lied to everyone about the status of my coins.

And today I received the “can I call you by your real name” thinly-veiled dox threat.

They closed the BTT thread in favor of their General Discussion chatroom. Then they closed that for an invite-only QA format room.

anyone invited? and conversation started?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Finishing the milestones = mission complete.

They don't have to deliver anything more in the future.

They don't have to communicate with anyone.

They just need to put a lid on any bad press until they've secured funding for PayKey.

They've done that by herding the tiny group of remaining ICO holders into a low-key chatroom, where Daniel's "advisor" can discreetly manage their emotions.

The rest of us are branded as toxic FUD spreaders, who've just somehow predicted this mess many months earlier.

Facts uncovering deceit.

The bad press will follow them and PAYKEY around forever. People just need to be motivated to not let them get away with it.
Finishing the milestones = mission complete.

They don't have to deliver anything more in the future.

They don't have to communicate with anyone.

They just need to put a lid on any bad press until they've secured funding for PayKey.

They've done that by herding the tiny group of remaining ICO holders into a low-key chatroom, where Daniel's "advisor" can discreetly manage their emotions.

The rest of us are branded as toxic FUD spreaders, who've just somehow predicted this mess many months earlier.

legendary
Since them closing their thread though hoping it would kill off all interest and they could sneak away. It has spawned many new threads popping up and the entire scam getting greater coverage.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
closing their thread was the worst thing they could do. It just indicates they have no intentions of furthering their project of rebranding telegram for over 1 million dollars. They syphoned the funds to their new project and need to be held accountable. They don't realise this will certainly come back to haunt them in the future.

That's definitely seems to be the case, I'm sad to hear about all the BTC/USD that went and still goes into projects like this. Many start with good intentions but it seems that only a handful end up not being a "scam" or a controlled failure which is the same fate for investors.
legendary
closing their thread was the worst thing they could do. It just indicates they have no intentions of furthering their project of rebranding telegram for over 1 million dollars. They syphoned the funds to their new project and need to be held accountable. They don't realise this will certainly come back to haunt them in the future.

GetGems is looks good when you see this video at ICO/IPO phase.

vimeo.com/113243665

What you see is too many gaps in between current out come and what they proposed at the videos and here.

It may not appropriate to say its SCAM but obviously, the out come is far beyond and we see unforeseen future only.

I believe if dev team want to do business with BANKS, lack of transparency is subject to terminating business with bank without a question.

So, I would like to encourage GG dev team become more open to us. They may receive strong challenges (not FUD) but should make up for.

I will be watching this thread cause no place to discuss about GG for a moment. Wink

legendary
Activity: 1568
Very sad to read about this that basically confirms is all a controlled scam. Shitcoins are not what they used to be where you could spot a scam miles away. If a "serious" project like GEMZ (with real developers, apps, etc) can fall like this almost no other ones are safe. So be careful to throw your hard earned money into whatever new idea or ICO is trending, we all know it's bullshit unless you are Ethereum or something (for now of course, I trust them because the exposure is really nothing compared to others but who knows down the road).

I mean the project can fail like it can be argued in this case, the problem is that there are some proof that it was abandoned for another (funded with what exactly?) and there were promises made for investors...
Activity: 350
gemz is done, nice scam asshole dev, he abandoned the project months ago.
legendary
Activity: 924
GEMZ now down to 313 satoshis, if anyone cares. The coming delisting's whacked ~80% off its already-well-below-ICO price.
Remember Tom from Koinify?

The guy who "vetted" Daniel and his team in Israel before the ICO?

Nice how he vigilantly protected the community's best interests, even after going out of business.

That final milestone had 1 out of 3 conditions met. Good enough, I guess...

legendary
Daniel has been for me the biggest asshole in crypto. I've lost a ton of money and time but more important I trusted the things that were susposed to make this a trustworthy project including traded third parties doing the ICO, registered as a company, names and address given.....but no, even legal projects can be absolute scammers at heart.....and do so legally....they are the worst cause they create trust and legally scam you and tell you it's raining while pissing down your leg....THe guy studied business law.....it should of rang an alarm bell.

I'm pretty sure something could be done about him and his team of scammers. If they really believe it costs over a million dollars to produce that telegram rebranded app then that is ludicrous. They have obviously took the IPO funds and used  it for their other project.

I hope the get gems ipo investors and anyone else involved with get gemz will keep a close eye on the other projects and see if you can find lawyer somewhere to go after these turds. It currently looks like one of the worst scams on here and that is saying something.
legendary
Activity: 924
There was rumours that the getgemz app was getting huge mobile app downloads, it seems it was completely faked however.

This one only has 2k https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app

Seems like they gave no attempt to market the platform.

Correction: It has >2,000 reviews. The total installs are somewhere between 10,000 and 50,000. See the bottom of the page. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
i don't know  Huh

Cookie for the day, good sir.

I love it here.

If IPO = 1 then
MsgBox "Scam=Yes"
Else if IPO = 0 then
MsgBox "Scam=No"
end

Never mind, you have to share with roach.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Daniel has been for me the biggest asshole in crypto. I've lost a ton of money and time but more important I trusted the things that were susposed to make this a trustworthy project including traded third parties doing the ICO, registered as a company, names and address given.....but no, even legal projects can be absolute scammers at heart.....and do so legally....they are the worst cause they create trust and legally scam you and tell you it's raining while pissing down your leg....THe guy studied business law.....it should of rang an alarm bell.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I think its founders started the project with good intentions. But seeing GetGemz that it's going nowhere and no idea how to compete with other mobile apps effectively, I think they decided to go to another direction with what money they have left from the ICO. They are desperate.
legendary
Where is Daniel come from? If he comes from a developed country then you could easily file a lawsuit. Or class action lawsuit when more investors want to follow you. 1.2 million is much money, so there will be good chance to get money back.

Daniel started promoting GEMZ all over the place during the ICO. He was in the forum everyday and did interviews on Letstalkbitcoin. Now we don't hear a peep from him. That says a lot.

So what will the ICO investors do about this? I mean if his real ID is known and paykey actually does become something worthwhile.... lawyers like cases like these surely.

I'm not 100% sure but I think israel. I just can't believe there is not more being said about that scam. It is up there with the biggest on this board so far.
Pages:
Jump to: