Pages:
Author

Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested - page 2. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 31, 2020, 04:41:27 PM
Judge unsealed the documents from the lawsuit Maxwell was involved with re Giuffre.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/us/ghislaine-maxwell-newly-unsealed-documents-epstein/index.html

I haven't had a look at this other than a quick scan and I think this is what was released. Not sure how long it's going to remain up on this site but I grabbed a copy.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf

That is very interesting. To be honest I am just shocked how all these information have been around for years. It's obvious that Ghislaine Maxwell was involved in the prostitution ring. And yet she managed to stay out of prison for all these years. It's just sad how powerful and rich parents can protect you for such a long time. I really hope she gets what she deserve now and sells out all the other rich people involved.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
July 31, 2020, 01:27:42 PM
Judge unsealed the documents from the lawsuit Maxwell was involved with re Giuffre.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/us/ghislaine-maxwell-newly-unsealed-documents-epstein/index.html

I haven't had a look at this other than a quick scan and I think this is what was released. Not sure how long it's going to remain up on this site but I grabbed a copy.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
July 15, 2020, 11:34:55 AM
....I doubt it is that hard to subpoena Verizon and have them track that phone within a certain area at all times.

Stingray has to be moved to the vicinity of the target. If the goal is to locate a phone out there, "somewhere unknown" concealing the RFI of the phone would effectively prevent knowledge of it's location, until it was used. Then if you always only unwrapped and used it 100 miles to the east, you'd throw off the trackers.

Given that Obama subpoenaed Verizon and got all the records of all the Republican congressmen, it's certainly not hard to get records.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
July 15, 2020, 06:44:06 AM
She pleaded not guilty of course and was denied bail.

The judge said she found it "practically impossible" to set financial conditions that could assure Maxwell's appearance in court, adding that "her recent conduct underscores her extraordinary capacity to avoid detection."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/us/ghislaine-maxwell-pleads-not-guilty/index.html

funny part is they know she has $20m.. yet she only wanted to offer $4m as bail.. meaning only paying $0.4m as upfront bond.

yet 'normal' people who might only have just $500 in their savings account. get told their bail is $100k meaning they have to find $10k for bond. (20x what they actually have)

with her multiple identities and sti having $19.6m after bond. and other friends with access to planes. she is definition of flight risk even if they set a bail at $200m with a $20m bond. she can still escape the country.

i just find it arrogant of her to think that just a 20% of savings bail(2% of savings bond) would actually be a offer worthy of even considering.

one last highlight
in the picture in the CNN article.. whomever the court sketch artist is. he needs to find a new job.
he drew her as an asian male(top left in brown shirt ) .. kinda weird to draw others more detailed but then just put a random asian mans face as what should depict GM
(i bet your now thinking. now i see it i cant unsee that it looks like a asian man)
July 15, 2020, 06:37:52 AM
She pleaded not guilty of course and was denied bail.

The judge said she found it "practically impossible" to set financial conditions that could assure Maxwell's appearance in court, adding that "her recent conduct underscores her extraordinary capacity to avoid detection."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/us/ghislaine-maxwell-pleads-not-guilty/index.html
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2073
July 15, 2020, 01:57:38 AM
~ Then again, who in gods name is Maxwells phone provider? Like shit I doubt it is that hard to subpoena Verizon and have them track that phone within a certain area at all times.

I think that such decisions take too much time and in case a person is wanted and can leave the last known location at any moment or change his appearance beyond recognition with the help of plastic surgery FBI valuable every minute.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
July 14, 2020, 10:42:37 PM
Some funny info about them arresting her. i.e. she had wrapped her phone in tin foil. ~

This isn't the first time I've heard of foil wrapping. Is it really a way to muffle all signals and is there any difference between this method and simply turning off the mobile phone?

Yes. If it's on, it's communicating and giving out it's location, If it's off, it can be remotely turned on and then, well, it's on, and reporting.

US uses stingray phone trackers to be able to track where phones are while mimicing a cell phone tower so phones will automatically connect to it without knowing that it is being tracked. Makes sense to try to use the tin foil in a situation like this. The REAL smart thing to do is get rid of your phone and go buy a burner, but I guess she isn't as smart as that.

Here's a little wiki explanation on this:

The StingRay is an IMSI-catcher with both passive (digital analyzer) and active (cell-site simulator) capabilities. When operating in active mode, the device mimics a wireless carrier cell tower in order to force all nearby mobile phones and other cellular data devices to connect to it

Then again, who in gods name is Maxwells phone provider? Like shit I doubt it is that hard to subpoena Verizon and have them track that phone within a certain area at all times.
July 14, 2020, 10:29:03 PM
Some funny info about them arresting her. i.e. she had wrapped her phone in tin foil. ~

This isn't the first time I've heard of foil wrapping. Is it really a way to muffle all signals and is there any difference between this method and simply turning off the mobile phone?

Yes. If it's on, it's communicating and giving out it's location, If it's off, it can be remotely turned on and then, well, it's on, and reporting.
It can always be "on" as long as there's a battery in it which means if "could" be giving out your location. I haven't kept up with the latest developments in phone stuff so don't know if some do or not.
legendary
July 14, 2020, 03:57:56 PM

legendary
July 14, 2020, 12:26:26 PM

July 14, 2020, 11:52:03 AM
Some funny info about them arresting her. i.e. she had wrapped her phone in tin foil. The prosecutors also responded with reasons why she shouldn't be allowed out on bail and also that the Epstein agreement isn't binding on them as agreements like that are only binding in the district that made them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8518247/Ghislaine-Maxwell-tried-flee-phone-wrapped-tin-foil-FBI-arrived-home.html
legendary
July 14, 2020, 10:34:17 AM
....Clinton lost a lot of influence after MeToo stared. As we have seen in the past few years, the FBI is influenced by the Democratic Party, and their interests. Epstein also appears to have operated largely in cities long controlled by Democrats. It is also possible that Epstein was able to remain free in part by getting politicians to stop investigations before they got underway and would receive any “tips” or complaints about Epstein, and stopped any investigations, somewhat similar to someone closing their eyes to not see any wrongdoing.

From the beginning of civilization, one of the most common vices was pay-for-sex and all it's variations. A pedophile/procuress couple acting as pimps for the powerful and wealthy?

I don't buy it. In most cities in the world, for money, sex of any sort can be had. For the kind of money these people have, very quickly and easily.

There's something else at play here, and sex is just the cover story.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
July 14, 2020, 09:47:54 AM
Would really have made sense if Maxwell (and Epstein) had dead mans switches to release all of this information if they were to go poof -- like Maxwell is to be soon, and we all already know the fate of Epstein.
I would find this unlikely because it would remove any leverage they have once they get arrested.

My guess is they had a fairly small number of high-level politicians in their pocket that could call in political favors to drop investigations, or reduce charges. DAs often work in relative secret, and oftentimes their investigations are not public until charges are brought.

The influences that Epstein had extended well beyond twenty years. It's only after the rise of the "me-too" movement that he was jailed and then murdered.
Epstein was not investigated (most recently) until the Miami Harold decided to investigate what happened well over a decade ago, in what I believe was an attempt to take down Alex Acosta, who was the Labor Secretary in the Trump administration. I don’t think they would have looked into the case if someone in the Trump administration was not involved in the original case. It was Acosta who was able to get a plea deal for Epstein to plea guilty and get a minor punishment, after state officials were about to drop the case. At the time, local officials were being investigated by Epstein and were receiving political pressure to not prosecute.
But twenty years? What politicians would those be? Clinton is one obvious one, but what others?

Who knows. I guess time will tell. Clinton lost a lot of influence after MeToo stared. As we have seen in the past few years, the FBI is influenced by the Democratic Party, and their interests. Epstein also appears to have operated largely in cities long controlled by Democrats. It is also possible that Epstein was able to remain free in part by getting politicians to stop investigations before they got underway and would receive any “tips” or complaints about Epstein, and stopped any investigations, somewhat similar to someone closing their eyes to not see any wrongdoing.
legendary
July 14, 2020, 08:40:36 AM
Would really have made sense if Maxwell (and Epstein) had dead mans switches to release all of this information if they were to go poof -- like Maxwell is to be soon, and we all already know the fate of Epstein.
I would find this unlikely because it would remove any leverage they have once they get arrested.

My guess is they had a fairly small number of high-level politicians in their pocket that could call in political favors to drop investigations, or reduce charges. DAs often work in relative secret, and oftentimes their investigations are not public until charges are brought.

The influences that Epstein had extended well beyond twenty years. It's only after the rise of the "me-too" movement that he was jailed and then murdered.

But twenty years? What politicians would those be? Clinton is one obvious one, but what others?
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
July 14, 2020, 03:22:43 AM
Jeffrey Epstein and his girlfriend Ghisline Maxwell were convicted of sexually assaulting American money launderer and convict Ghisline Maxwell The statements made by Ben-Menas are thus far unsubstantiated but if proven true they might provide significant evidence of Israel's senior and prominent politicians and their involvement in blackmail within the us It would only increase the state's already published diary of driving Western political systemsas evidenced by the Israeli lobby's efforts to bring down British and American politicians over the past few years.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
July 14, 2020, 02:07:07 AM

legendary
July 13, 2020, 09:26:12 PM
Maxwell was wired into the upper levels of NY society, attended all the social functions and such. Of course she would have met Trump. But he's not the kind of person that needs these conniving pimps, and he didn't have any reason to head off to an island to get women.

If you want to figure out what went on, what the scheme was, you'll have to look past Trump for sure.

again.. i know he is your president and you want to auto defend him...

You'll just have to go back and look at events in New York City between 1990 and 1996 to comprehend all this. There's really no way to look at today's "powerful people" and try to wedge them back into the script.

Here's just one example. One of many.

Epstein got a 77M mansion in NY City....for free. From Wexler.

How'd that happen, exactly?

... he does love women and there is obviously something deeper that maxwell/epstein have that kept trump coming back for more

He didn't "keep coming back." But some British royalty most certainly did. What did Epstein pry out of them?

Was thinking about it and by using that defense isn't she implicitly admitting she's a co-conspirator?

No. That kind of agreement would have been written more like agreements where a company pays someone a large sum but "admits no wrongdoing or liability." Regardless, the agreement doesn't apply. This is a different place and a different case.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
July 13, 2020, 07:46:16 PM
Maxwell was wired into the upper levels of NY society, attended all the social functions and such. Of course she would have met Trump. But he's not the kind of person that needs these conniving pimps, and he didn't have any reason to head off to an island to get women.

If you want to figure out what went on, what the scheme was, you'll have to look past Trump for sure.

again.. i know he is your president and you want to auto defend him for patriotic sake
but you have to atleast remember he is not on the same level/plain as obama/bush/buffet
his pussy gate/stormy daniels and other things shows he is not some innocent jesus guy..
not saying he's into kids. but he is not some only business guy either.

as i said before and ill say again because its something im not sure your willing to add in as a variable.

imagine there are 1000 elitists
maxwell/epstein might know of must of them. though business. with some having some sexual proclivaties.
even legal ones.. maybe some ilicit but not creepy. like some just wanna snort coke off a 23yo's butt cheek... and they try to get them in on their lil circles.

but the reason why they dont invite say warren buffet/bush. is because although they would love to be warren buffets/bush sr&jr's best bud. they cant really find anything blackmailable or enticing that they would want from maxwell/epstein.
so they stick to the ones that do have some things they can entice with/blackmail against

meaning trump is not on the same moral highground as buffet.
clinton is not on the same highground as bush/obama
so the bush's/buffet were never circled in on

i know you might for patriotic sake might want to think it was pure business from trump.. but he was a party animal and he does love women
not saying kids. but he does love women and there is obviously something deeper that maxwell/epstein have that kept trump coming back for more
July 13, 2020, 12:53:13 PM
Was thinking about it and by using that defense isn't she implicitly admitting she's a co-conspirator?
legendary
July 13, 2020, 12:28:25 PM
The crap that has gone on with Epstein just sickens me. The people that let him go in the first place need to be strung up by their balls with piano wire. ~

I fully agree that people like Jeffrey Epstein or Ghislaine Maxwell should be punished with the most severe penalties. It's a pity they can't atone for their victims even with their deaths.
Pages:
Jump to: