Pages:
Author

Topic: GHOST MONTH!!!! - page 2. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 28, 2018, 03:33:16 PM
Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??
No, I don't believe, that August is a ghost month. I know, that the activity of traders in the cryptocurrency market is always reduced in the summer, so everything falls in price, but in the autumn usually the activity increases again and the market recovers
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 03:06:58 PM
The cryptocurrency market has't downdard for only one reason. There are many other reasons behind this. Time, present conditions of the market, market arrangements and the investors all are responsible for this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
August 28, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
I didn't even hear that. If you could tell us a little bit about this lunar month, I would be grateful. Thank you for this.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 28, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
Well, this was funny! I don’t think that it is connected with the month August and the market condition. Market can fall or rise at any time in a year. It’s not just only the month August!
Apparently, a lot of people always tend to find some explanation to why something is happening at every point in time. I am not against anyone's belief or religion, but I feel all these kind of superstitious believes are just some man made theory that never happens and even if it does, I do not see how in anyway can be related to how the market responds at a particular point in time.

The market has been in downtrend throughout this year, so should we say from January till now, every month has been a ghost month ? Definitely not Tongue !
copper member
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 12:23:32 PM
We should not afraid. because market has only two wings to fly in the sky & down to the earth using as a bird. it's not a matter ghost month. so be positive l think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 28, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??

Yep, August is an unlucky month with Eastern countries such as VietNam, Chinese. Everybody will restrict the business because they think that there will be lots of bad things come to them
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
Please don't Put such type logic in cryptocurrency world, the market is uncertain and all changes based on some real logic ,like ban of crypto in a county or correction etc.  Pump and Dump is purely based on circumstances not in month

There are many bad news that come and for me that is the reason of continue falling of the price and that's is the reason why bitcoin hard to increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 28, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
Base on the resources I got here --> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/?start=20170729&end=20170928

Ghost month is nothing but a superstition and not even related to price movement of those altcoins. What affects
the price in the market is those news that manipulates and brain washed those small time investors. As you can see, when there is a negative or a positive news, the market reacts exaggeratedly. It looks like fundamental analysis won most of the time than Technical analysis.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
Do not think about stupid things. August is the usual month. By itself, a month on the cryptocurrency will not affect. The volume of trading, buying and selling coins influences the currency.
Activity: 111
August 28, 2018, 09:35:34 AM
Please don't Put such type logic in cryptocurrency world, the market is uncertain and all changes based on some real logic ,like ban of crypto in a county or correction etc.  Pump and Dump is purely based on circumstances not in month
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
August 28, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
This month is really ghostly, ghost month in cryptocurrency, mostly August yearly and we can see it on the graph. so, we should be careful on buying trades or invest in ICO in Agustus month. but I hope it will soon end, because all that we see is just a fall.

Ghost month is an traditional belief of chinese, I don't think that it's related in crypto currency world and the price of coin in the market. Why so many people are thinking  like that, in the past months saying that after the Chinese New year the crypto will start to recover from the dip, so what happened now? And now Ghost month? Ghost month is a ghost month and it doesn't have a big deal in the crypto market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 28, 2018, 08:57:11 AM
Absolutely ridiculous clutching at straws, logic asks for reasons, however far fetched they may be.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
If you look closely, it becomes obvious that the whole August market drags itself slowly and does not move!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
The early August markets were live, but it went right into the ghost format. now the upward trend towards the end of the month come back.
Activity: 62
August 28, 2018, 08:33:18 AM
Its very interesting for me. I think this things are not connected. Crypto currency during some period goes ups and down its usual for me because it already stable. It happens now and then in August it is just the minor chance.
Activity: 65
August 28, 2018, 08:00:16 AM
yes this month are ghost month because crypto market are change their behavior. in this month cryptocurrency are fall down and it will be try to come back end of this month. i want know more about this.
Activity: 232
August 28, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
i am agree with you because There have been a lot of things happening in the crypto market this month. Prices have risen in the moment and the price has decreased momentarily. Behind the behaviors that were unsolicited in the month.
Activity: 58
August 28, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
You are right Because the crypto market has been averse to this month. Many have benefited and many are losing weight. I think the market will return to good condition very soon.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 07:41:39 PM
Yes i do. The market make my investment failure. But i have some invesments. Hope they can go higher. Sometimes it need more time. I should find some way to make money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:38:00 PM
Ghost month is an ancient traditional belief of chinese falls on August 11th - September 9th and the 15th day of the 7th lunar month which is August 25 is the Ghost festival. There are many do's and dont for chinese on this month. So maybe thats why china has a negative news on this month. Or many of chinese didn't active on this month on trading or they just FUDding to accumulate more btc.
Pages:
Jump to: