Pages:
Author

Topic: GHOST MONTH!!!! - page 3. (Read 598 times)

copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
I've never heard about this fact. What does it means "ghost month" ? Is it connect with any traditions?
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
I don't care if August is ghost month or not and I don't think it affect to price of crypto market Smiley. The whales don't have time to care about if this month is a ghost month or human month, they just care about good and bad news and which one they can take advantage to get more money Smiley.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
August 27, 2018, 01:40:41 PM
Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??

This is just a funny talk over the community.
you can see BTC now slowly getting up in the market while it is GHOST MONTH (lol)
we are just in bear season and we are going now at BER months which BEAR is not welcome (another funny fact but hope to be done)
Activity: 238
August 27, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
Okay, now this was very funny! Market condition and the month August doesn’t have any connection at all. Market can fluctuate anytime in a year. It is not only just the month of august. Yes, you may say it coincidence but not a ghost month!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
I do not think that can have any significant effect on cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, what some people do not understand is that no occasion has direct influence on crypto, except it is influenced by some set of people.
Activity: 23
August 27, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
okay, this was absolutely funny! Market condition can be anytime good or bad. So that doesn’t mean that the month August and the market condition is connected.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2073
August 27, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
I don't believe in any signs. August was the same as July. I want September to give a new impetus to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
I think that August is no better and no worse than the previous months of this year, as well as those that will follow! This month did not justify the general expectations for the growth of the Crypto-currency  Cry
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 27, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
This month is really ghostly, ghost month in cryptocurrency, mostly August yearly and we can see it on the graph. so, we should be careful on buying trades or invest in ICO in Agustus month. but I hope it will soon end, because all that we see is just a fall.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 27, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??
well, one thing can be said for sure - it feels absolutely like it. what remained of good prices of btc and alts are really ghosts, almost transparent
Activity: 27
August 27, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
Well, this was funny! I don’t think that it is connected with the month August and the market condition. Market can fall or rise at any time in a year. It’s not just only the month August!
brand new
Activity: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
It could be that August has been labelled as ghost month. But then again these are superstitious things and in this century we do not believe in such things. This could be an uncanny coincidence.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
there is no connection between ghosts and crypto because they intersect. crypto = science while ghost = not science.
Activity: 114
August 27, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
That's just a coincidence. Crypto reduction is due to the overall market trend. Perhaps this is the time to accumulate for longer term gains later Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:16:46 AM
Sad but it is a fact we cant change, mostly people are on hold and if not they are not buying because anytime from now the market will fall. So wht someone do a risky decision, the only option is not to buy and sell. Thats why we have ghost market, no volume in some good exchange. The ICO sale is also affected by this situation
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
I first heard about a ghost month, and I also don't know what a ghost month is and why you discussed it in this forum. can you explain in more detail about the ghost month you are talking about?
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 03:04:21 AM
Yes I believed that august is a ghost month When I was investing in stock market. But now that I am in cryptocurrency market, I believed that any month can be a ghost month. Because any FUD in any time of the year affect the price of cryptocurrencies.

I think it's true for stock market. Because stocks prices are usually lowest in August. Also I remember that sometimes in december is the lowest.
Activity: 225
August 26, 2018, 06:42:36 PM
These are just superstitious talks and belies. Given that the incidents that took place happened in August was just pure coincidence.
Activity: 137
August 26, 2018, 06:34:49 PM
I do not see how activities such as this are consequential to the price of cryptocurrency. It is going to change nothing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 06:19:51 PM
I do not believe in it.  I heard our life and activity is subject to cycles, especially in this believe in the East, including the lunar cycles.  But I do not think that this has any effect on the movement of the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: