Pages:
Author

Topic: GigaDice BETA Test - BTC -> Paypal, PerfectMoney and LTC - page 5. (Read 5548 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
http://www.gigadice.com

Gigadice is officially launching beta testing to gauge community feedback and suggestions. Those who wish to take part and voice their opinions will be accredited with some balance when we officially open. Simply leave your username below with some feedback.

Username:  Hfleer

I registered at the webpage.  Interface is clean I like it.   Interested to see how the different options for funding or withdrawing work together.  A chat tab would be good to add if it's not something you're averse to.
Activity: 350
Seems fine.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Site was experience DDoS attacks, should be better now though.
So what you're saying is that I can deposit BTC, win monies, then withdraw monies in PayPal? What's to stop you from doing a chargeback? Where do you get market data from?

Yes, when we open officially this will be possible with Gigagold. In regards to chargebacks, it is no different then any other betting platform. It is required you trust the site to pay out once you place your bet. I'm going to infer that "Market data" is the price of BTC, in which case we use MtGOX.

Unless you're using bitstamp or some other exchange that doesn't have better, more current prices, you're going to get robbed.

Very good point, I was actually looking at switching over to BStamp but the average Bitcoin user refers to GOX so I decided not to as it may confuse some people.
Activity: 322
So what you're saying is that I can deposit BTC, win monies, then withdraw monies in PayPal? What's to stop you from doing a chargeback? Where do you get market data from?

Yes, when we open officially this will be possible with Gigagold. In regards to chargebacks, it is no different then any other betting platform. It is required you trust the site to pay out once you place your bet. I'm going to infer that "Market data" is the price of BTC, in which case we use MtGOX.

Unless you're using bitstamp or some other exchange that doesn't have better, more current prices, you're going to get robbed.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
registered with username mcb1221
Accepting investments with no reputation at all.

POSSIBLE INVESTORS PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS AND DEAL WITH EXTREME CAUTION.

Good luck with the site, it's nice but the design & layout sort of sucks. Cool concepts as well =]

Thanks for your feedback, means a lot coming from someone like you who frequents these forums. I understand your stance when it comes to investments and I plan on building my reputation here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Accepting investments with no reputation at all.

POSSIBLE INVESTORS PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS AND DEAL WITH EXTREME CAUTION.

Good luck with the site, it's nice but the design & layout sort of sucks. Cool concepts as well =]
That a good idea for people can choose to withdraw their btc to many ways

Register with username fildza

Thanks for your kind words.

If anyone wants additional balance to play around with leave your username and I will add some.
Ask me anything if you have any problem
That a good idea for people can choose to withdraw their btc to many ways

Register with username fildza
still have no idea of tjhe exchjange rate of GG points

The exchange rate is 1:1 with MtGOX price to remedy any confusion. The deposit buttons on the Gigagold betting page automatically take in any variance in the price of BTC when you decide to purchase. I will add this to the FAQ's, my apologies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
still have no idea of tjhe exchjange rate of GG points
Also, as I mentioned the balance was only reflecting in my profile section, and just blank the rest of the site-
I put in 1 for a bet, and it came out as a winner- so I went back to check my profile and it actually updated, however in the incorrect way

"You have 99 GigaGold. Buy GigaGold below!"

EDIT: just did again

You rolled a 24.79 out of 100 on the percentile dice! You won!

You have 98 GigaGold. Buy GigaGold below!

To counteract people from funding their accounts with BTC and cashing out immediately through Paypal/LTC/PM we enacted a "bag" which makes it so only winnings are added to it and are available for cash out. The reason your Gigagold balance is decreasing is because it is being added to your "bag" and is available for cash out. This is simply a measure so the site isn't used as an exchange service. Thanks yet again for your feedback.

Activity: 518

Thank you very much for your feedback it is very much appreciated. In regards to bets that are "0" they're not inserted into the database and I feel that they would just skew your bet history/results. I'll try and theorize a way to make it possible to incorporate both BTC/Gigagold betting on one page in the near future. The issue with being logged out is fixed, was a small error on my end. Your criticism is greatly valued, thanks again.

No problems! The 0 bets not being registered makes much sense as well. I wish you the best success. Smiley
Im uncertain if it was designed that way, but my 0 value bets do not show up under my stats afterwards. Also, I really like the idea of being able to bet with BTC, or gigagold, but It's hard to find exactly what gigagold is worth compared to BTC- having that on the deposit button would be a good idea. I notice there are two separate drop-down options for betting with BTC and for Gigagold, but for ease on the site, would there be a way to include that all on one page, with maybe a button to toggle in between?

I just noticed you can customize the colors on the page as well- that's really neat!

I notice when I click on my profile page it says on the top "You have 100 gigagold" but elsewhere on the site it's just blank not reflecting this, so there is an issue either on the profile page displaying that, or everywhere else.

Also, if you hit the verification button, it actually logs you out and you have re-enter your information to get back on.

Site's looking clean and smooth though. All the rolls are smooth, and quick. Lag betting pisses me off, so this is good. hah.

Thank you very much for your feedback it is very much appreciated. In regards to bets that are "0" they're not inserted into the database and I feel that they would just skew your bet history/results. I'll try and theorize a way to make it possible to incorporate both BTC/Gigagold betting on one page in the near future. The issue with being logged out is fixed, was a small error on my end. Your criticism is greatly valued, thanks again.
Also, as I mentioned the balance was only reflecting in my profile section, and just blank the rest of the site-
I put in 1 for a bet, and it came out as a winner- so I went back to check my profile and it actually updated, however in the incorrect way

"You have 99 GigaGold. Buy GigaGold below!"

EDIT: just did again

You rolled a 24.79 out of 100 on the percentile dice! You won!

You have 98 GigaGold. Buy GigaGold below!

Im uncertain if it was designed that way, but my 0 value bets do not show up under my stats afterwards. Also, I really like the idea of being able to bet with BTC, or gigagold, but It's hard to find exactly what gigagold is worth compared to BTC- having that on the deposit button would be a good idea. I notice there are two separate drop-down options for betting with BTC and for Gigagold, but for ease on the site, would there be a way to include that all on one page, with maybe a button to toggle in between?
[edit: noticed that bet history still needs to be updated, as stated in OP]

I just noticed you can customize the colors on the page as well- that's really neat!

I notice when I click on my profile page it says on the top "You have 100 gigagold" but elsewhere on the site it's just blank not reflecting this, so there is an issue either on the profile page displaying that, or everywhere else.

Also, if you hit the verification button, it actually logs you out and you have re-enter your information to get back on.

Site's looking clean and smooth though. All the rolls are smooth, and quick. Lag betting pisses me off, so this is good. hah.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
username: ems
Tried it and doubled my gigagold within some minutes.

Its great.
Pages:
Jump to: