Pages:
Author

Topic: GigaDice BETA Test - BTC -> Paypal, PerfectMoney and LTC - page 6. (Read 5548 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Just registered with username: HollowIP

Site looks very clean. I enjoy that you can cash out in many different ways. I think it'll be quite appealing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Site looks good and very promising.  I like the idea of investing and multiple alternative payouts.

I tried to play without registering but didn't have any funds to play with.  You said you'd disabled deposits, so standing by!

Thanks and I have now added balance for unregistered guests to test with.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Site looks good and very promising.  I like the idea of investing and multiple alternative payouts.

I tried to play without registering but didn't have any funds to play with.  You said you'd disabled deposits, so standing by!

Edit:  Got the 100 play chips, thanks, but the bet button lagged quite  a bit and I made several bets thinking it was not working.  Still, site looks great.
Tried betting too, but there's an error, so I wasnt able to

That's weird I just tried it and got no error. Could I please know the browser you tried it on and what page the error showed.

Edit: Try putting your BTC address in the input box, which will redirect you to the betting page. I have now added a placeholder which should clear up any confusion. Thanks to everyone who is testing, your usernames are being noted for official launch.

Activity: 350
I registered aswell: marcovaldo.
Will try the website tomorrow or later Smiley
Activity: 350

It's in beta test, maybe not working yet (?)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Registered with username: mscharleneb

I'll be testing your site out.  Looks nice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Like the design, betting doesn't seem to work for me however. I click the button but nothing happens.
Activity: 140
icecube just registered
http://www.gigadice.com

Gigadice is officially launching beta testing to gauge community feedback and suggestions. Those who wish to take part and voice their opinions will be accredited with some balance when we officially open. Simply leave your username below with some feedback.

Features:
Provably Fair
1% House advantage
Investment option
BTC -> BTC
Bet BTC -> Paypal, Litecoins and PerfectMoney
2FA
Off the blockchain.

To do:
A graphical representation of betting history
Litecoin compatibility

Secret for the day for anyone who wishes to verify any bets: BfYiHU4uTMV5py0c7vs6KPCgNoISDmQ1RqL3l8wEejba2dkOWAxntZrGhF9XzJ

Please note since this is BETA testing I have disabled cash outs and deposits, instead I have added balance to every new account created.

For any investment inquiries please message me as the first few investors will get a discounted commission rate.

When you fund your account with Gigagold, it is credited to your GigaGold balance.  For example, if you fund your account with 1 Bitcoin, you have 1 GigaGold.  Regardless of whether or not you win or lose, the GigaGold is taken away from your GigaGold balance.  Obviously, if you lose, it's gone.  However, if you win, it is taken away from your GigaGold and added to your bag ALONG with your winnings.  For example, you have 1 GigaGold, bet 0.5, and win.
Pages:
Jump to: