Pages:
Author

Topic: GIL needs team members - page 3. (Read 4176 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 06, 2013, 10:28:26 AM
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
August 06, 2013, 09:41:19 AM
Looking for someone, who would be interested in designing and managing a Steam store, that accepts both GIL and MST. I can't afford to pay anything, to get this done, but, if you design and operate it, there's profit to be made, I don't expect any profits to go in my pockets, I gain, by having my coins gain popularity and value.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 22, 2013, 07:20:57 AM
Could have contated me.
I can help, depending on what you need  Wink
fml
July 19, 2013, 07:04:46 PM
If this gets into the Final Fantasy crowd, SquareEnix will find out and you're going to get sued for profiting off of a trademarked name. The second any exchange adds it, you can kiss them and their entire website goodbye

If you don't think it's copyrighted, then you need to reread up on the subject

The word GIL is not trademarked, I looked, nor is the likeness of a giant yellow bird. I guess CAPs should probably watch out?

It's your ass, not mine. Chocobos and their likeness are also covered, yes. They have already sued people over the chocobo name and image.  I couldn't care less if you think you're right, but you're not. I warned you, that's all I care to do.

I just hope no exchange is stupid enough to try and fight a multi-billion dollar company in legal battles

Proof?
And I'm sorry, how many thousands of websites, already sell MMO currency, items, accounts, ect?

Thats the third time someone has accused my of violating copyrights, without posting any sort of reference to back it up. If you don't have a specific resource to back up your cliam, please stop spreading fud, thanks

http://release.square-enix.com/na/2011/02/14_01.html

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/square-enix-files-federal-lawsuit-against-alleged-infringers-of-final-fantasy-franchise-56902267.html

You're so stupid. Back to ignore for good this time, I don't know why I'm even trying to help your retarded ass

I haven't used any Square Enix logo's, so....Where's the part that says they own the word GIL?Huh
I am not manufacturing any merchandise. I'm starting by merely exchanging 1 digital currency for another, and re-selling gametime cards...If I were to start carrying FF merchandise, I would purchased such, that is licensed legally by Square Enix, and resell it for GIL....Those articles don't apply to anything I'm doing, unless I'm missing something here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
July 19, 2013, 06:57:40 PM
I'm on board this GIL Train! Cheesy

What ya need boss?
I guess he needs some stupid people to follow his idiotic lead.

Are you sure you're up to the task?
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
July 19, 2013, 04:34:09 PM
I'm on board this GIL Train! Cheesy

What ya need boss?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
July 19, 2013, 04:07:07 PM
If this gets into the Final Fantasy crowd, SquareEnix will find out and you're going to get sued for profiting off of a trademarked name. The second any exchange adds it, you can kiss them and their entire website goodbye

The word GIL is not trademarked, I looked, nor is the likeness of a giant yellow bird. I guess CAPs should probably watch out?

It's your ass, not mine. Chocobos and their likeness are also covered, yes. They have already sued people over the chocobo name and image.  I couldn't care less if you think you're right, but you're not. I warned you, that's all I care to do.

I just hope no exchange is stupid enough to try and fight a multi-billion dollar company in legal battles

Proof?
And I'm sorry, how many thousands of websites, already sell MMO currency, items, accounts, ect?

Thats the third time someone has accused my of violating copyrights, without posting any sort of reference to back it up. If you don't have a specific resource to back up your cliam, please stop spreading fud, thanks

http://release.square-enix.com/na/2011/02/14_01.html

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/square-enix-files-federal-lawsuit-against-alleged-infringers-of-final-fantasy-franchise-56902267.html

You're so stupid. Back to ignore for good this time, I don't know why I'm even trying to help your retarded ass
fml
July 19, 2013, 03:57:19 PM

It's your ass, not mine. Chocobos and their likeness are also covered, yes. They have already sued people over the chocobo name and image.  I couldn't care less if you think you're right, but you're not. I warned you, that's all I care to do.

Proof?

fml
July 19, 2013, 03:42:47 PM
Why not just mine bitcoins when you're offline and give bitcoins to farmers and skip the middleman?

This.  The idea that a coin is needed for every particular activity is silly.
More: it is utterly silly, it totally defines the purpose of money!
The whole point of money is acting as a common base unit...

Than I guess they should not have made it open sourced.
Now, I'm not forcing GIL on you, and it does have some interest from the community, so, if you don't have anything productive to add, kindly fuck off.

Anything productive? Lol, I just warned you on your biggest obstacle, but again, you take the side of stupid. Back to ignore with you, I guess

Pretty sure that wasn't your post I quoted
fml
July 19, 2013, 03:42:03 PM

Proof?
legendary
July 19, 2013, 03:41:44 PM
Why not just mine bitcoins when you're offline and give bitcoins to farmers and skip the middleman?

Now, I'm not forcing GIL on you, and it does have some interest from the community, so, if you don't have anything productive to add, kindly fuck off.

Anything productive? Lol, I just warned you on your biggest obstacle, but again, you take the side of stupid. Back to ignore with you, I guess
fml
July 19, 2013, 03:40:47 PM

legendary
July 19, 2013, 03:40:16 PM

fml
July 19, 2013, 03:38:49 PM

legendary
July 19, 2013, 03:36:55 PM

If you don't think it's copyrighted, then you need to reread up on the subject, particularly the part that says "all names copyright SquareEnix"

They don't have to list every individual word they have under their Intellectual Property Protection
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
July 19, 2013, 03:34:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2013, 03:32:51 PM
Or even better, merged mine bitcoins, namecoins, devcoins, groupcoins, coiledcoins, ixcoins, i0coins and geistgeld all at once and trade them all in for gold?

Or even keep the bitcoins to pay the electric bill and trade the others in for gold?

-MarkM-

because bitcoin was a starter it is not the messiah of cryptos!!!!! please stop encouraging that line of thinking, it goes against the core values we all believe in. Also bitcoin is becoming obsolete, it takes too long to transfer funds.
fml
July 19, 2013, 03:31:47 PM
Total posts 2. Total topics 2. Total members 4.

And? It opened a few hours ago Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
July 19, 2013, 03:06:20 PM
Total posts 2. Total topics 2. Total members 4.
fml
July 19, 2013, 03:04:48 PM
Updated with GILs permanent home

http://gil-exchange.com/forums
Pages:
Jump to: