Pages:
Author

Topic: Girl, 14, cuts her brother's girlfriend's throat and tells her 'Have a nice afte - page 2. (Read 1134 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Is this caused by violent films on TV? Violent games? The Internet?
I've thought that many times, some things are wrong with the youth. I had no violent ideas like that when I was that age. I understand Syria and many countries are terrible places to grow up, but Wisconsin isn't one of them.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I read about it in the media to, several days ago.
It seems she was very determined to kill her brother's girlfriend's, even saying to her that she is a psychopath and asking if she wants to get her throat cut or to bleed until death.
She chose second option, to bleed until death and survived.
Such terrible crime from 14 years old girl, i just couldn't believe that so much hate can be in such small girl.
What happened to her?
I just can't believe this story. 
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
"Police investigators say that Bookey admitted she hated the 15-year-old because she made her brother happier than she was able to."

That sounds a bit disturbing,

I think by the sounds of it this girl need some serious mental health attention rather than put in a prison cell, its not normal to act like that. I didnt realise that you could even be treated as an adult at 14, In my country if you are charged with a crim under the age of 16 then you wouldnt be allowed to have photos published in the paper to try and hide your identity, im pretty sure names are not given either. If she spends the next few years in jail rather than being rehabilitated im not sure if shes ever going to be ablke to integrate back into normal life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Kali Jade Bookey from New Richmond, Wisconsin, was charged as an adult by police on 28 July with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. If convicted, she could be jailed for up to 40 years. Bookey is currently held without bail in juvenile custody before a preliminary hearing slated for 8 August.

Police documents claim that she attacked her victim – her brother's girlfriend – in the girl's bedroom, by attempting to suffocate her. She is then alleged to have smashed two bowls on the victim's head, and finally cut her throat with a shard from one of the bowls.

more here:  http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/girl-14-cuts-her-brothers-girlfriends-throat-tells-her-have-nice-afterlife-1573384?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=%2Frss%2Fyahoous%2Fnews&yptr=yahoo
Pages:
Jump to: