Pages:
Author

Topic: Girl scout cookies for BTC! Update and Rock candy! (flavored and un-flavored) - page 3. (Read 5864 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
guys for real. have faith! hes trying i truly believe this. (dont make me eat my words lol)

he said he is going to send me my thin mints. still no tracking number. Undecided

he told me hes going to the post office today. even if he never made it i still believe him. shit happens sometimes ya know. i walked out of the post office yesterday due to the crazy line. cant handle that BS lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
guys for real. have faith! hes trying i truly believe this. (dont make me eat my words lol)

he said he is going to send me my thin mints. still no tracking number. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
my poor cookie and peanut butter dipped dreams... Sad
my coconutty dreams ;-;
Well we shall see if he delivers... Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
my poor cookie and peanut butter dipped dreams... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
its like they dont want money
He wants money, just not to have to give you stuff for it Tongue
legendary
Hello!
its like they dont want money
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
OH WAIT YOU ARE A SCAMMER NEVERMIND

god DAMN it I WANTED COOKIESK FIPASDJHKGLKBGFHIJKLNBM  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
This was exactly my train of thought lol
Well lets find out if this is a scam or not. Hopefully not. I want my thin mints..  Shocked

Thin Mint - 1

DemonMaestro
P.O.Box 8434
The Woodlands Tx 77387

https://blockchain.info/tx/4229fb2e5e19c1745097ff1eb08b8f57ce6abb10502fb28f2c463f43107c4155

Cry

Offer escrow already, my stomach rumbles every time I pass by this thread. Various members of my household are on diets, so every time I try and buy cookies I get beaten severely and scolded. I plan to order millions of boxes and hide them in my stomach.

That and the girl scouts outside of the grocery stores judge me when I tell them I was 48 boxes of thin mints. They have thin in the name, I don't see why they aren't considered a diet food.

oh you poor poor boy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
I'd get some of these, but only if you send first or escrow, not sending first to someone that has nothing but negative trust...
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
 Cry

Offer escrow already, my stomach rumbles every time I pass by this thread. Various members of my household are on diets, so every time I try and buy cookies I get beaten severely and scolded. I plan to order millions of boxes and hide them in my stomach.

That and the girl scouts outside of the grocery stores judge me when I tell them I want 48 boxes of thin mints. They have thin in the name, I don't see why they aren't considered a diet food.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
I'll buy 10 boxes if you escrow or ship first...
at this point i think hes trying to clear his name and doing it the right way (not just starting a new account). I have a item coming from him this week. he is sending first and im paying after i inspect the item. Ill keep you guys posted as to how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Damn I got excited here too Sad
legendary
Hello!
I UNDERSTAND, BUT IM NOT GIVING YOU ANY MONEY UNTIL THERE ARE COOKIES INSIDE OF ME SO IF YOU WANT TO SEND FIRST LET ME KNOW. I'M NOT PAYING FOR ESCROW ON A 39$ ORDER OF COOKIES
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Trade history doesn't matter if you are using a good escrow agent  Smiley

Find one you trust, and I can guarentee you will have a ton of sales, keep me updated. I need to get fat for the winter.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

god DAMN it I WANTED COOKIESK FIPASDJHKGLKBGFHIJKLNBM  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I'm not a scammer i can explain via PM and im fairly certain your a good member so its not all the btc at once.
legendary
Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: