Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com giveaways | get 0.25btc per week with your signature - page 10. (Read 10199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Use devthedev as Escrow to keep 2.5 btc with him , so we know you'll pay!
Also a question, wager amount 1 btc means the total amount wagered by me ? Or it will be the total as per round ! Suppose , if a round have total 0.5 btc but i bid only 0.1 then my wager amount 0.5 or 0.1 ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
I will join this if you escrow the BTC

you can find some one you trust and I will do the escrow
girlbtc.com
Username : numan

you are in.  good luck and win more with your wisdom
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
I please put in your prize promo
girlbtc.com
I'm a bit confused of the prize. Is it 0.25 for each person who wagers 1btc of is it just a random draw and one person will win 0.25?

everyweek there are ten lucky people.  join in as early as possible
girlbtc.com
give mi user name heringasem Roll Eyes

you need to be member or higher
girlbtc.com
I want to try it.

please edit your signature ,and you are in.

good luck man. enjoy the interesting strategy game
girlbtc.com
This giveaway is very good.
As long as you manage to breakeven or make a small loss, you can earn 25% of your wager (1 btc) but I don't have enough btc to wager.

there are 28 rounds a week, u can join in and get  up to 1 btc wager in one week easily
Activity: 354
As long as you manage to breakeven or make a small loss, you can earn 25% of your wager (1 btc) but I don't have enough btc to wager.

How much do you have? You don't need 1btc to wager as you will win and lose money as you play. It's quite easy to wager 1btc on a dice site with only a little bankroll though I'm not sure I'd risk it on this site personally. I think op should use an escrow before people play here until you have some trust.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I will join this if you escrow the BTC
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Username : numan
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I'm a bit confused of the prize. Is it 0.25 for each person who wagers 1btc of is it just a random draw and one person will win 0.25?

First 10 to register qualify Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

You are a newbie so you can't enter! Its only for Members and Above! If you still want to win something you may check my thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10768650

Thank you! Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1274
I want to try it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Activity: 560
Merit: 502

GirlBTC Wager Promotion Giveaway

we give 0.25btc per week to one joiner. and  the total promotion budget is 2.5 btc per week currently ,this is a strategy game . and when you bet on both side , lady and girl , it is really easy for you to reach 1btc wager in one week(such a long time, with 28 rounds)

Rules:

1.Must be a Member or higher and sign up in this thread with your GirlBTC username
2.Must wager 1btc or over in a week(since the week start, and we updated the joiners name in the first reply weekly).
3.Have www.girlbtc.com in your signature (you can design your own signature or use the simple code provided below).
4.Limited to 10 places per week.

After you sign up in this thread and you are listed on the weekly joiners once you wager over one bitcoin in a week you will get 0.25btc in return. we will send it to your girlbtc account , and the minimum withdrawl is 0.002 btc ,so you can withdraw whenever you like .

I stopped reading there. It is not really great promotion if you have to wager 1BTC plus. Is not it?
girlbtc.com
so if we cant reach minimum wager so we cant get 0.25 right?

yes it is .  it is easy when bet on both side Lady and Girl.

okay ill try Smiley username mizna

you are in and there are 7 places left
girlbtc.com
username : hobbastank

congradulation ,you are in for the first week.

good luck man .

enjoy the game.
Pages:
Jump to: