Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com giveaways | get 0.25btc per week with your signature - page 2. (Read 10199 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
Hello! can you please cancel rest of my withdraw in numan and dznuts account , i will set-up GA and withdraw
Also i've forgot the Trade password of Bitmars , please change it

ok ,and step by step don't worry.

and we have had the referral system as you required, have a try?   http://girlbtc.com/setting/referral/

Okay! thank you

It shows 5% of the detailed fee amount ,i thought 5% of all the profit they will make but that will be impossible and make loss for the site , so it's good 5% of the fee

BTW now you have 2 staff members so 10% of weekly fee , i am up for staff too for just 3% of the weekly fee , i would love to be a part of it
Thank you

maybe next week , we currently have 2 staffs and there are not enough players. and you can help us with your referral link and you will make a lot.if you have way to promote Smiley

I will surely start referring but not now , seeing how busy you're , the support is so bad and this will annoy people and they will not play means nothing for me !
Let us settle down a little bit and then i will refer them , i don't want people to have bad impression of the site!
Also , you have not re-setted my Trade password , you understand the withdrawl has been cancelled after 7 days right ? and now the trade password appeared wrong ( I swe i remember it and i have it saved on my pc but it still showed bad means some bug is there) . Please re-set it so i can take out my btc
Thank you

surely the admin will fix the problems on your account. lets be patience while we are waiting for the admin to come online

to reset your trade-password please send a reset requirement to our official email address from your register email. thank you.

and to reset your login password you just simply click on the "lost password " on the login page
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello! can you please cancel rest of my withdraw in numan and dznuts account , i will set-up GA and withdraw

and we have had the referral system as you required, have a try?   http://girlbtc.com/setting/referral/

Okay! thank you

It shows 5% of the detailed fee amount ,i thought 5% of all the profit they will make but that will be impossible and make loss for the site , so it's good 5% of the fee

BTW now you have 2 staff members so 10% of weekly fee , i am up for staff too for just 3% of the weekly fee , i would love to be a part of it
Thank you

maybe next week , we currently have 2 staffs and there are not enough players. and you can help us with your referral link and you will make a lot.if you have way to promote Smiley

I will surely start referring but not now , seeing how busy you're , the support is so bad and this will annoy people and they will not play means nothing for me !
Let us settle down a little bit and then i will refer them , i don't want people to have bad impression of the site!
Also , you have not re-setted my Trade password , you understand the withdrawl has been cancelled after 7 days right ? and now the trade password appeared wrong ( I swe i remember it and i have it saved on my pc but it still showed bad means some bug is there) . Please re-set it so i can take out my btc
Thank you

surely the admin will fix the problems on your account. lets be patience while we are waiting for the admin to come online
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

Okay! thank you

Thank you

Thank you
girlbtc.com

Okay! thank you

Thank you

legendary

Okay! thank you

Thank you
girlbtc.com

legendary
girlbtc.com
hey friend, not yet receive my payment for transalting .
the site was growing up by the way, more players play there

my friend ,I have canceled your withdraw ,please withdraw your btc with GA set which will make the withdraw automaticly

good luck ,and enjoy the game.

oh ya, i just setted, and its working fine , thankyou friends , i hope soon we can work together again.

Thankyou verymuch  Wink

tell you friends come and play the strategy game. and you will find more fun.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Hello! i forgot my Trade password and so i filed a Email recover for lost password , please change it
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

my friend ,I have canceled your withdraw ,please withdraw your btc with GA set which will make the withdraw automaticly

oh ya, i just setted, and its working fine , thankyou friends , i hope soon we can work together again.

Thankyou verymuch  Wink
girlbtc.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
girlbtc.com
Sweet. I thought this should go in the services section since it's a signature campaign but idk. I will sign up with you once I get around 0.1btc then I'll just keep betting and hope for a profit, or loss that is less than 0.25. Thanks!

it is really easy to get the 0.25btc prize now ,as promotion of www.girlbtc.com.   and you can simplly bet on both sides of lady and girl on the same round

and we will up the wager in the future as more and more people in , and the wager maybe 2btc ,5btc or more and current week and next is still 1 btc.

don't hestate ,get it easily. Smiley

good luck man
Sweet. I thought this should go in the services section since it's a signature campaign but idk. I will sign up with you once I get around 0.1btc then I'll just keep betting and hope for a profit, or loss that is less than 0.25. Thanks!

this sig campaign is more likely a giveaway that is why it is in the Games and Rounds section. dont waste time registering here in the campaign so you wont lose the chance getting 0.25BTC Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
girlbtc.com
list updated ,please check are you in ,and for some people like

0.talk-name:saneringirlbtc-name:sanerin
1.talk-name:Hobbastankgirlbtc-name:Hobbastank
2.talk-name:Watoshi-Dimobutogirlbtc-name:Watoshi-Dimobuto
4.talk-name:Sarthak    girlbtc-name:Don  

you still have 2 days to make this wager up ,it is easy when you are really in

new 10 places is waiting for you ,to make 0.25 btc weekly easily
still 5 slots left for this giveaway.. hurry and enroll in here now for a chance to win 0.25BTC!
girlbtc.com
this topic must be the greatest and  most interesting giveaway ,join  and find the fun .  there are still 5 places left. and  current numan has wagered 1 btc.

Smiley

and now we get the help from syahrere , who will work as our English staff for next week.

and we will make any replies faster . girlbtc will be a great success....
girlbtc.com
The reset password doesn't work! You noticed that girlbtc? Please fix it asap Smiley

your all password are reset my friend,please check.

and there 5 places left , for this week's giveaway.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
The reset password doesn't work! You noticed that girlbtc? Please fix it asap Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: