Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 15. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
we get this promotion for onevsone Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/girlbtccom-promotion-for-onevsone-game-fairest-ppl-vs-ppl-1059193
 Smiley
come and check it is a chance to win more with bonus. Smiley

wow nice promotion strategy! i like it!
i will try to keep playing there  Wink
Activity: 252
girlbtc.com

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/girlbtccom-promotion-for-onevsone-game-fairest-ppl-vs-ppl-1059193
 Smiley

This is a nice promotion. Can we know the current number of bet so that we can prepare to hit the bonus?

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsonelist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Smiley

This is a nice promotion. Can we know the current number of bet so that we can prepare to hit the bonus?
girlbtc.com
girlbtc.com
stoping arguments will make all of us in a happy situation.

our site is fair,  our game is simple,our team is hardworking, our future depends on you.

thanks. Smiley
girlbtc.com

ive been through this thread numerous times and i keep noticing your name in it. i think its time to move on troll. while you think youre doing the community a service, youre actually showing quite a negative attitude and showing you can hold a grudge. youre question(most of them) have been answered.  you will solve nothing by continuously trolling this sites admin.

its apparent you dont like the site, thats fine, but it looks to me as if this guy was paid and problems were solved so go troll in another thread

thanks very very very much..

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. theres the definition of slander for you.

tell me who was not paid? looks to me as if this numanoid and the admin worked out a deal before you go off about the 5% per hour shit. and the hero member was also paid.

so YES you are slandering the site.

It looks as though Numan was not paid the compounding 5% bonus as offered by the admin.  Where are you getting information that they "worked out a deal"?  If they did, where is the explanation?  Why are you trying to defend a site that you seem to have no affiliation with?  Are you also a new "staff" member? 

None of this is slander.  You either still don't comprehend what words mean, or you are intentionally trolling me.  Both situations are just sad.  Let the admin explain why he (appears to) has not paid the bonus that he's claimed over and over and over again to offer.  The essence of bitcoin is full, open disclosure, and that's all I'm asking for here. 
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. theres the definition of slander for you.

tell me who was not paid? looks to me as if this numanoid and the admin worked out a deal before you go off about the 5% per hour shit. and the hero member was also paid.

so YES you are slandering the site.

my signature pay is a whopping .05. i dont need to post a load to get paid on it. it just seems you want to keep trolling the OP here day after day after day. youve made your point now move on.

you obviously have nothing better to do with your time and youre not smart enough to try and create your own site. or maybe no money who knows. the point is youve asked a million questions, some answered, some not. from what ive read it seems everyone was paid that was owed, so why continue to slander the guy?

Again, I am simply asking reasonable questions.  If my reasonable questions aren't answered, that is indicative of a problem.  We as a community need to be vigilant to protect everyone.  If you are fine with giving your coins to sites that cannot answer simple questions, sites whose actions run opposite of their words, then that's fine but trying to prevent people from asking questions that would prove legitimacy is very very suspicious. 

From what I read, it seems that everyone was NOT paid "that was owed".  That is why I asked the admin why he didn't pay "that was owed". 

A question that has continued to go unanswered.

Also, that is not what the word "slander" means.  You shouldn't use "big words" to try to sound smart when you don't understand their meanings.
legendary

Excellent, thank you.

Could you please explain how you sent him two transactions on the 2nd, called him a scammer on the 6th, and then sent him .5BTC on the 7th and apparently hired him?  Were you wrong about your public accusations (including the ones you made to me)?  Because you never apologized for them, and for someone who was so keen on getting public apologies it seems odd that you wouldn't make them.

Also you stated that "any delay in withdraw will result in a 5% bonus per hour".  Since it took over 20 hours to process his withdraw, why did you not honor that claim?

come and play , you will know all.

in one word, we are honest and hard working.

Well I would think that "honest" would be paying a bonus that you promised.  You clearly did not.  You also have not posted a valid reason as to why you didn't keep your promise.  Seems like something you should get neg rep'ed for.

ive been through this thread numerous times and i keep noticing your name in it. i think its time to move on troll. while you think youre doing the community a service, youre actually showing quite a negative attitude and showing you can hold a grudge. youre question(most of them) have been answered.  you will solve nothing by continuously trolling this sites admin.

its apparent you dont like the site, thats fine, but it looks to me as if this guy was paid and problems were solved so go troll in another thread

I'm asking reasonable questions which are going ignored.  I'll continue to ask said reasonable questions.  If it helps people get paid/not get scammed, that's awesome.  You can keep shitposting and derailing my reasonable questions, I understand that you need to keep your post count high to get dem sig link pennies. 

my signature pay is a whopping .05. i dont need to post a load to get paid on it. it just seems you want to keep trolling the OP here day after day after day. youve made your point now move on.

you obviously have nothing better to do with your time and youre not smart enough to try and create your own site. or maybe no money who knows. the point is youve asked a million questions, some answered, some not. from what ive read it seems everyone was paid that was owed, so why continue to slander the guy?

Excellent, thank you.

Could you please explain how you sent him two transactions on the 2nd, called him a scammer on the 6th, and then sent him .5BTC on the 7th and apparently hired him?  Were you wrong about your public accusations (including the ones you made to me)?  Because you never apologized for them, and for someone who was so keen on getting public apologies it seems odd that you wouldn't make them.

Also you stated that "any delay in withdraw will result in a 5% bonus per hour".  Since it took over 20 hours to process his withdraw, why did you not honor that claim?

Well I would think that "honest" would be paying a bonus that you promised.  You clearly did not.  You also have not posted a valid reason as to why you didn't keep your promise.  Seems like something you should get neg rep'ed for.

I'm asking reasonable questions which are going ignored.  I'll continue to ask said reasonable questions.  If it helps people get paid/not get scammed, that's awesome.  You can keep shitposting and derailing my reasonable questions, I understand that you need to keep your post count high to get dem sig link pennies. 
legendary

Excellent, thank you.

Excellent, thank you.

girlbtc.com

Excellent, thank you.

Excellent, thank you.

girlbtc.com

That site is a horrorshow to try to navigate, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the deposit, thanks.

check here  http://girlbtc.com/trade/agent/

all players' info is public on our site. Smiley
do you still have a signature campaign? i thought you closed it but i can see members with your signature

sorry no sig campaign now.

we are thinking of other promotion on onevsone game.
girlbtc.com

That site is a horrorshow to try to navigate, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the deposit, thanks.

That brings me to the "reset your password" screen.

Again, horrible site to navigate.

Again, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the .5BTC withdraw from numan to his offsite wallet.

the first time you get to the control panel, you need to have your trade pw setted.  it is for safe purpose

1LCjVo8go5rD2AGd6tQS1bALpcVrry4n3G

above is numan's offsite address

https://blockchain.info/tx/4c1fda5e64960bfca3cb1d73e9f8d6c45cb147322e0691d22d8bfa10bed8a546

above is his withdraw transaction

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

do you still have a signature campaign? i thought you closed it but i can see members with your signature

That brings me to the "reset your password" screen.

Again, horrible site to navigate.

Again, please link to "your deposit address" where I can see the .5BTC withdraw from numan to his offsite wallet.
girlbtc.com

Pages:
Jump to: