Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 23. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
sorry im not so active in this thread everyday everyone but as i read through the last few pages there werent even any questions to be answered really. most of the posts were about the new design. just saying dont call me out in this thread as not very active english staff when i have other things going on also.

everyone knows or will know now that im staff for girlbtc and if there was a really serious question im just a pm away. normally concentrating on the sig campaign thread or dealing with real life issues but you guys can all see im online most of the day.

with all that said if anyone has a question ill be glad to help you out. post it here or pm me. im usually able to respond pretty fast to pms

Maybe ask admin if he can look for 1 more staff as substitute for you if you are away or busy. it can minimize your work and gives you more time for your real life
I think the admin don't want to hire more people work for him, normally, such job, one person is enough.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
sorry im not so active in this thread everyday everyone but as i read through the last few pages there werent even any questions to be answered really. most of the posts were about the new design. just saying dont call me out in this thread as not very active english staff when i have other things going on also.

everyone knows or will know now that im staff for girlbtc and if there was a really serious question im just a pm away. normally concentrating on the sig campaign thread or dealing with real life issues but you guys can all see im online most of the day.

with all that said if anyone has a question ill be glad to help you out. post it here or pm me. im usually able to respond pretty fast to pms

Maybe ask admin if he can look for 1 more staff as substitute for you if you are away or busy. it can minimize your work and gives you more time for your real life
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
It is nice to see admin working so hard , i really like the new design but as you said , the cartoon look can be improved to either well animated or Real life girls/ladies.
For those who find OnevsOne games opened by admin to be big , i have opened some 0.001 btc games and if they finish , just leave a comment on Comment board of site and i will open more.
Keep playing Cheesy

I can if you want Smiley

you are too young on this forum ,my friend.

I guess account age doesnt matter as long as he can really help you and your site
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

nice cool clean design , cant wait too see website launched with new layout and then i can decide to play some bitcoin there  Wink

Thanks a lot.   you will not only like the layout but the concept of fairness.

i hope so, lets see .. and yeah i think the images not describe as your game , so maybe you have to consider to change it.  Wink

yes , I think so. do you have some cute girls?
Girls images were good what were before but the one vs one game's image is now wonderful.You must focus on girls images as site gives impression that it is about girls.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I am not good English speaker ,but I try my best to let you understand what I mean. Smiley 

Dont you think that it is better to hire someone with good english as a representative for this site since you are not good in english? Pokerowned is not so active here perhaps an extra person for the job . Luckyb.it got their own community manager to post and answer the question from their thread, perhaps you can follow their steps

what about you? Wink

I can do it if you want me to, since this will be easier to for you maintain this thread and answer question while you are focusing on redesigning the website. I send you a PM regarding this
I am not good English speaker ,but I try my best to let you understand what I mean. Smiley 

Dont you think that it is better to hire someone with good english as a representative for this site since you are not good in english? Pokerowned is not so active here perhaps an extra person for the job . Luckyb.it got their own community manager to post and answer the question from their thread, perhaps you can follow their steps

what about you? Wink

I can if you want Smiley
girlbtc.com

nice cool clean design , cant wait too see website launched with new layout and then i can decide to play some bitcoin there  Wink

i hope so, lets see .. and yeah i think the images not describe as your game , so maybe you have to consider to change it.  Wink

yes , I think so. do you have some cute girls?
Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire

girlbtc.com

what about you? Wink
legendary

girlbtc.com

You make your thread looks like trash. Dont post things like this or some players wont try to play on your site, you are like a kid babbling again and again

I will improve it , keep an eye on me and see our progress.

Colors are ok but the images isnt good. Try to use more appealing image

appealing image?  can you upload some to show us what is appealing image? Smiley
what do you think of this design ?

http://i.imgur.com/oL7GP3a.jpg

Colors are ok but the images isnt good. Try to use more appealing image
Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire

to the designer ashour

for my own opinion the two circle on the home page is very good ,and it tell all the visitors ,that there are two games one this site.

but they can tell more.and we can make the two circle more good.

for example.   for the first one ,at least we add V.S. between the two girls. or using the real pic of girls. as we do before ,because I believe this game will be the biggest game in the btc world. it should not be cartoon. it is serious. Smiley

and for the second circle. we can show the elephant is eating tiger. the tiger is eating mouse , the mouse is eating elephant. at least telling people this concept. not just simply show three cartoon straightly, that's a little ugly.

let't fighting for the coming biggest game.

You make your thread looks like trash. Dont post things like this or some players wont try to play on your site, you are like a kid babbling again and again
girlbtc.com
to the designer ashour

for my own opinion the two circle on the home page is very good ,and it tell all the visitors ,that there are two games one this site.

but they can tell more.and we can make the two circle more good.

for example.   for the first one ,at least we add V.S. between the two girls. or using the real pic of girls. as we do before ,because I believe this game will be the biggest game in the btc world. it should not be cartoon. it is serious. Smiley

and for the second circle. we can show the elephant is eating tiger. the tiger is eating mouse , the mouse is eating elephant. at least telling people this concept. not just simply show three cartoon straightly, that's a little ugly.

let't fighting for the coming biggest game.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Simply an amazing gambling game its a must try for everyone. Truly fun
legendary

This design is good for the onevsone and it is cute enough but it does not reflect the girl vs girl game . Perhaps you can put on the girls picture there rather than using the cartoonized version of the girl since it makes the girl game looks terrible
Pages:
Jump to: