Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 24. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
New design is awesome.I was observing the gaming strategy and my conclusion is that one vs one game is more secure and more transparent. Admin you are doing very hard work . Keep continue your effort will be fruitful someday.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
@ Above ^^

Nice clean design I am not sure about the characters in the circles, but saying that the characters do what they are meant to do, so it is good enough and a better look than before so that is what you are looking for I guess.  

Good going girlbtc can see you are trying to improve!

thanks a lot ,we just trying our best to make the site popular

come and check the fairness when you have time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
@ Above ^^

Nice clean design I am not sure about the characters in the circles, but saying that the characters do what they are meant to do, so it is good enough and a better look than before so that is what you are looking for I guess.  

Good going girlbtc can see you are trying to improve!
girlbtc.com
what do you think of this design ?

girlbtc.com
strategy game girl show is not worth to play with low bankroll there are much much big whales who can eat you,
just one vs one  is best game to play because it is based on pure luck.

if you want to win in girlchoosing game. you can follow big whale.  and when there are two big whale or more big whale ,it is your strategy to choose your side. especial at final 10 mins.

you can play onevsone while waiting for the six-hour round with your friend in real world.
Activity: 686
strategy game girl show is not worth to play with low bankroll there are much much big whales who can eat you,
just one vs one  is best game to play because it is based on pure luck.
Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire
how about this design?

looks better with it , when that design will launched and applied into your website?

we are thinking of add onevsone   elephant、tiger and mouse  to the home page.

nice! that what i mean , you should show your improvement and people will come out to your site to try and then they willbe addicted to your game. Goodluck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
girlbtc.com
girlbtc.com
I love the game and the concept. Congrats admin

thanks ,learn how to win the game with strategy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I love the game and the concept. Congrats admin
girlbtc.com
how about this design?

looks better with it , when that design will launched and applied into your website?

we are thinking of add onevsone   elephant、tiger and mouse  to the home page.
Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire
how about this design?

girlbtc.com
Trusted op and fair site.

thank you very much, we are working hard to bring this fair game to the world. Smiley

when you are really in ,you know the fairness.
Activity: 406
girlbtc.com
how about this design?

It's a start and such a huge improvement over the current Smiley

thanks ,we are working hard

Can you find girls who actually look like office ladies and gorgeous girls? The current office lady has shades and looks like she is on holiday.

Putting one vs one on the front page is a good idea. Please also let players view the games before registering.

we are talking with the designer.
Activity: 672
Can you find girls who actually look like office ladies and gorgeous girls? The current office lady has shades and looks like she is on holiday.

Putting one vs one on the front page is a good idea. Please also let players view the games before registering.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
how about this design?

It's a start and such a huge improvement over the current Smiley
girlbtc.com
how about this design?

very nice views, and interesting..
 Smiley Tongue Cool

I think we shoud add onevsone on the front page.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Pages:
Jump to: