Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 29. (Read 81781 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

saw someone beating against me on onevsone game .

you can start your own onevsone and call your friend to challenge ,it is interesting.

this game is the fairest and simplest. 

good luck man  Smiley

enjoy it.

You running the site, and, you play the game and won the money? Sounds interesting.

admin is lucky person who is winning oh his site, Cheesy
that is awesome post to see that winning stats about admin of site. Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

you can start your own onevsone and call your friend to challenge ,it is interesting.

good luck man  Smiley

enjoy it.

You running the site, and, you play the game and won the money? Sounds interesting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com

good luck man  Smiley

enjoy it.
girlbtc.com
girlbtc.com
we asked someone to redesign our site and he gave us the home page design,

I want to know ,what do you think about it. if it is ok ,we will let the design go to the real life.

I'm gonna be very honest here. Just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend you or whoever designed that page:

Design itself looks great and all but it doesn't go well with the theme on your site. What's up with the boat? No girls? Can't comment on text because I don't know Chinese. I would say it's to professional and I'm not sure how you can base it around the concept of girlbtc.

Others seem to like it so just might be me Wink

Btw, are you trying to target Chinese speakers or English? Might want to create two separate sections and get some to translate to English a little better.

Never though of it! You're right , though it looks professional , it doesn't have anything related to girls as per the site.
I am waiting for English version Grin
@admin if you can change it to broken English , i can fix it from Broken English to good English Grin

your current sig is linking to a wrong url  http://www.girlbtc.com/?r=numan%3Cbr%20/%3E=signature

please fix it .
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

I want to know ,what do you think about it. if it is ok ,we will let the design go to the real life.

I'm gonna be very honest here. Just my opinion and I'm not trying to offend you or whoever designed that page:

Design itself looks great and all but it doesn't go well with the theme on your site. What's up with the boat? No girls? Can't comment on text because I don't know Chinese. I would say it's to professional and I'm not sure how you can base it around the concept of girlbtc.

Btw, are you trying to target Chinese speakers or English? Might want to create two separate sections and get some to translate to English a little better.

Never though of it! You're right , though it looks professional , it doesn't have anything related to girls as per the site.
I am waiting for English version Grin
@admin if you can change it to broken English , i can fix it from Broken English to good English Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Just hire a good English translator, your original English translation is suck.
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 1064

Looks good, I just think that it should also show the game as well as info on the home page, as that is what the site is all about.

Also, in the new update, you might want to improve the english grammar and spelling errors. I have noted a lot of them. I understand that english might not be your first language, but maybe you could hire someone to fix it up.
Activity: 280

This one looks more professional and better than the pink one. Don't change it to pink again cause it pained the eyes.
legendary

I suggest use the color pink as main color of the site. It will be more cute for your girls xD

This looks awesome , don't change it to pink , this one is classy .
Can you show us the English version of the page ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I suggest use the color pink as main color of the site. It will be more cute for your girls xD
girlbtc.com

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
we were cheated by a lot of people on this forum.

It is pretty normal here, there will be alot of people who will abuse a giveaway especially if you give it alot.

he withdrawed to an wrong btc address and he report it everywhere

He didnt , but even if he did, the mistake is still on your side because you hold his withdrawal for 7 days which cause him to a loss because there is a dropped at the price

his report make me angry, because when we get cheated ,we even have no place to report, or we report and no one believe.

The only place for this is scam accusation boards. but you will need more concrete proof to back your claim or it will be a baseless claim.

withdraws are automatic and instant with GA set. any delay more than one hour will get 5% more per hour

Some user still thinks that it is all hassle to set up GA for withdrawal. Do you still will hold for the withdrawal for 7 days if a user doesnt set up GA. Manual withdrawal without GA should be held for a maximum of 24 hours imo
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
currently there is a signature design thread up in the services section. if any of you are good designers why not make some btc and submit an entry. we will choose a winner on april 26th. good luck if anyone joins
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Sounds like a nice simple game that could be a laugh but to play any site there has to be some trust there and from reading the last few pages i can't bring myself to trust this site but i will keep my eye on it and hopefully she can build the trust back in future.

Smiley  thanks

you can wait and check .

and the best way is to play and check.

good luck , we are honest,and building trust back.
I will try this if fun I will invite my friends in the group to play  Wink
legendary
returning as girlbtc staff. also in talks with admin to run a regular sig campaign. will keep you all up dated as to whether we will run this program or not.

Good to see you back
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
returning as girlbtc staff. also in talks with admin to run a regular sig campaign. will keep you all up dated as to whether we will run this program or not.
girlbtc.com

Sounds like a nice simple game that could be a laugh but to play any site there has to be some trust there and from reading the last few pages i can't bring myself to trust this site but i will keep my eye on it and hopefully she can build the trust back in future.

Smiley  thanks

you can wait and check .

and the best way is to play and check.

good luck , we are honest,and building trust back.
girlbtc.com
Yes of course they must take a tax or fee or how would they make profit? Unlucky with your new acquired trust rating op, have to ask why did you not just pay him straight away the minute you got the pm from him? Did you not think it would come to this? Good to see you have paid it and if you stick around and be "honest" then you may have a small chance to gain your respect back. Good luck "if" you play nice.
why did you not just pay him straight away the minute you got the pm from him?
A:we were cheated by a lot of people on this forum. he withdrawed to an wrong btc address and he report it everywhere immediately. his report make me angry, because when we get cheated ,we even have no place to report, or we report and no one believe. I told him if you stop reporting then I will cancel your deal and you can withdraw again.but he insist that I cancel firstly so things goes to the wrong way.

however , it is wrong on our side ,I said sorry publicly to him. and if he like he will get some btc to go on with the games on our site.

Did you not think it would come to this?
A:yes. and now withdraws are automatic and instant with GA set. any delay more than one hour will get 5% more per hour.

Pages:
Jump to: