Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 39. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
Wow so much happened here , Guys i do understand it seems like a scam but as i have known and dealt with admin for 2 months now , he will not run with the btc , he will pay but on his conditions . Guybtc will get his btc +1 btc extra and all as admin said (Nice han! ) but he will have to wait 7 days Sad .
Hope everything works out good , the site is good but i don't think players will come unless the neg rep is removed from admin's profile.
There is one thing i know , even if the site goes down , admin is a good guy and will return people's btc with time , he is just trying to make his site good and popular but the language problem is really big and it makes it hard for us and him to communicate properly and convey our proper feelings/words.
Hope it recovers and comes back better and good, the site is not scam . Good luck

thanks very very much , I will keep online for the next 7 days.

my first language is not English, but I try my best to tell you all what is happaning. the game worth your attention.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Wow so much happened here , Guys i do understand it seems like a scam but as i have known and dealt with admin for 2 months now , he will not run with the btc , he will pay but on his conditions . Guybtc will get his btc +1 btc extra and all as admin said (Nice han! ) but he will have to wait 7 days Sad .
Hope everything works out good , the site is good but i don't think players will come unless the neg rep is removed from admin's profile.
There is one thing i know , even if the site goes down , admin is a good guy and will return people's btc with time , he is just trying to make his site good and popular but the language problem is really big and it makes it hard for us and him to communicate properly and convey our proper feelings/words.
Hope it recovers and comes back better and good, the site is not scam . Good luck
girlbtc.com
firstly we say sorry to guybtc(ajareselde), but your withdraw of this 0.6btc won't be processed currently.

and only say sorry to you ,not others blaming here , who is acctually a cheater steal our giveaways.

the solution for guybtc(ajareselde) is like following:

1.all the deposits and withdrawal is automatic and immediate with GA set,and  attention if you are in last giveaway,you need your wager meet.
2.any delay of valid withdrawal from now , we will pay 5% per hour. so if you delay for 2 hours ,you get 110%. 3 hours 115% etc.
3.for guybtc(ajareselde), we will give him another 1 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 50btc. another 2 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 100btc and so on .

we are honest to run this game, and wish the immediate deposit and withdraw will bring us good name in the next 7 days.

best regards.

and current :  0.006btc  v.s. 0.102btc

I dont understand your problem! His money, his rights! You cant force him to participate in your giveaways!
This is 101% unfair... Your site will never progress  Undecided
Mark my words!

while a lot of people should say sorry to me with our last 3 giveaways.

why don't you say that is not fair

You mean we must be grateful to you for your giveaways?
Thats makes 0 sense! Now dont ask us to return the money that we got from your giveaways!

Simple thing: Giveaways you did were for your site's promotion! Why should we say sorry to you?

my friends , I mean cheaters who are stealing giveaways ,not you.

sorry to say admin we feel that you are the biggest cheater.

time will prove everything , wish you see it.
girlbtc.com
firstly we say sorry to guybtc(ajareselde), but your withdraw of this 0.6btc won't be processed currently.

and only say sorry to you ,not others blaming here , who is acctually a cheater steal our giveaways.

1.all the deposits and withdrawal is automatic and immediate with GA set,and  attention if you are in last giveaway,you need your wager meet.
2.any delay of valid withdrawal from now , we will pay 5% per hour. so if you delay for 2 hours ,you get 110%. 3 hours 115% etc.
3.for guybtc(ajareselde), we will give him another 1 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 50btc. another 2 btc as reward as our next 7 days' total wager to 100btc and so on .

we are honest to run this game, and wish the immediate deposit and withdraw will bring us good name in the next 7 days.

best regards.

pay first pending withdraw and resolve that issue, don't give any order to plyers because you are not out boss.
after this we will decide to play there.

thank you for your reply, as I said, we are really sorry to guybtc(ajareselde)  and
I believe there are lots of players are happy and have got benefit from us in the last 2 months. we need your help now. my friends. prove that we are honest, and guybtc(ajareselde)  is only a triger of this aurgument,we hate cheaters  like you guybtc(ajareselde)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

best regards.

I dont understand your problem! His money, his rights! You cant force him to participate in your giveaways!
Mark my words!

Thats makes 0 sense! Now dont ask us to return the money that we got from your giveaways!

Simple thing: Giveaways you did were for your site's promotion! Why should we say sorry to you?

sorry to say admin we feel that you are the biggest cheater.
girlbtc.com

best regards.

Mark my words!

Activity: 714

best regards.

pay first pending withdraw and resolve that issue, don't give any order to plyers because you are not our boss.
after this we will decide to play there.
girlbtc.com

best regards.

admin you are really out of mind person and have no knowledge that kind of stupid order bring what kind of result, i already know and other players have known how honest you are and how instant withdrawal now, your site is already died so just do scam with the help of 2/3 other admins.

thanks a lot , I will be on line for the next 7 days to keep this word:
any delay of valid withdrawal from now , we will pay 5% per hour. so if you delay for 2 hours ,you get 110%. 3 hours 115% etc.

welcome to comment on it, we need honest player like  guybtc(ajareselde).
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

best regards.

Mark my words!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

best regards.

admin you are really out of mind person and have no knowledge that kind of stupid order bring what kind of result, i already know and other players have known how honest you are and how instant withdrawal now, your site is already died so just do scam with the help of 2/3 other admins.
girlbtc.com

best regards.

Mark my words!
this GA is not ready, your site need more repair,,
you not paid you scam

if the QR code doesn't show ,you can set GA manually.  my friend.
girlbtc.com

best regards.

Mark my words!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try

best regards.

Mark my words!
this GA is not ready, your site need more repair,,
you not paid you scam

best regards.

Mark my words!
girlbtc.com

best regards.

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
I'm can't imagine how this site can be end like this. The site was advertising through this forum (mostly auctioning) with very exicited. Hope the owner still have heart to re-fund all gamblers money  Undecided

I want to kill cheaters like you all.

and of course ,guybtc is honest. we will give solution soon.

thanks.

we of course won't let this 0.6btc destroy our site.

You are the one cheating people.

Give the honest man his money.

You have it in your wallet right here: https://blockchain.info/address/1AqdpgTB2rZoc2vHf54G6pVyrnaWVs351a

Just send it to his wallet.  That's the only way you won't destroy your site.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Admin claims there are cheaters. How would they cheat ?
There are people claiming their funds, withdrawals are not processed.

From what I saw it first took some time to process withdrawals if Google 2FA wasn't enabled..
I wonder if it's not some lunatic way to delay the withdrawals.

I'm not sure what's happening and I don't want to go through all the pages.
Please, can someone recap what's going on there ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'm can't imagine how this site can be end like this. The site was advertising through this forum (mostly auctioning) with very exicited. Hope the owner still have heart to re-fund all gamblers money  Undecided

thanks.

admin you had already destroyed your site, you are dreaming with open eyes to get big deposit at your site. after these kind of comments i feel sympathy for you how poor you are from your mind.
Activity: 658

thanks.

funny admin how much that soon will come? if you are wise person than pay that person and finish this matter.
girlbtc died now and that is farewell of that.
A lot has happened at girlbtc since i left playing there. Girlbtc you are still misunderstanding people.. You think you are getting "attention"? You are getting "Blames" not "Attention"! I sincerely hope that you return the money to the people and shut down your site! If you still run it...you are just paying for hosting and domain.. Noone's playing there! I will never play there again and suggest others to do so! Thank you girlbtc for such an awesome marketing technique  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: