Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 56. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
come on guys dont miss the chance to get the 0.01BTC jackpot every round..

Current Round:

Office Lady: 0.002BTC
Gorgeous Girl: 0.00BTC

last round  0.261 vs   0.039 
http://girlbtc.com/dashboard/rounds/?time=1427824800
even a smal round ,but there were 6 players this round ,great , let's make it popular
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
come on guys dont miss the chance to get the 0.01BTC jackpot every round..

Current Round:

Office Lady: 0.002BTC
Gorgeous Girl: 0.00BTC
girlbtc.com
I'm pretty much ignoring the opinions of the newbies with 10-30 posts. Very well could be shills of the owners account.

injustice Smiley
Not injustice, logic. I could make 5 accounts and come here with my opinion and bomb the thread if I wanted. I don't do that because I'm honest. Not everyone is honest in the bitcoin world.

that is great you are honest.

and I am honest too.

I just provide a faire and interesting game to you all. it worth your attention.
Activity: 434
:)
I'm pretty much ignoring the opinions of the newbies with 10-30 posts. Very well could be shills of the owners account.

injustice Smiley
Not injustice, logic. I could make 5 accounts and come here with my opinion and bomb the thread if I wanted. I don't do that because I'm honest. Not everyone is honest in the bitcoin world.

injustice Smiley
girlbtc.com

I just have two accounts  girlbtc.com and www.girlbtc.com

welcome to our game.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
I'm just waiting for a big round and the site is gone, don't mind me. I'll be off now. Enjoy the "strategy" game.

now  0.001btc vs  0.156btc  come and win with wisdom and strategy
You missed your chance to run OP, no one is depositing now. Poorly designed sites with terrible admins don't normally get this far, but good job.

why do you think the admin wants to run? i think theyre new and trying to do everything correctly.
I'm just waiting for a big round and the site is gone, don't mind me. I'll be off now. Enjoy the "strategy" game.

You missed your chance to run OP, no one is depositing now. Poorly designed sites with terrible admins don't normally get this far, but good job.

The site is running very good, if you check the site you can see that there are still alot that is playing here and also the web is poorly designed, i agree, but at least it doesnt affect the gameplay

yes ofcourse, the important is the site is fair to their players Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

The site is running very good, if you check the site you can see that there are still alot that is playing here and also the web is poorly designed, i agree, but at least it doesnt affect the gameplay
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

do you have personal problem to OP? Tongue

3hours and 19mins to go before the round ends.. hurry up place your bets now!
girlbtc.com

Have been playing this game a little.  Seems interesting so far

yea its interest something profit something lose lol

just follow whos have the bigger amount of balance and bet ten minutes before game ended

and several seconds before game ended, its some trick but sometimes it wouldnt work Cheesy

it cant be like that all the times, there is a limit on betting, max is 0.005 for the first bet, and maximum for the 2nd bet will be *5 of your first bet so its not that easy as you think Smiley

its just my opinion and my strategy

because i know i dont have a lot of bitcoin

so i follow bet whos have highest balance and i know its not easy sometimes i lose with my strategy !!
Is it better to team up with some people and bet together? I feel system of girlbtc is pretty easy to bend if you are working with more people and you bet with the same strategy.

it depends on the current fee.. you may eventually lose coins in fees if you did your strategy in the wrong way Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

The site is up but seems pretty dead. only .001 deposited for the current round
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

just follow whos have the bigger amount of balance and bet ten minutes before game ended

and several seconds before game ended, its some trick but sometimes it wouldnt work Cheesy

it cant be like that all the times, there is a limit on betting, max is 0.005 for the first bet, and maximum for the 2nd bet will be *5 of your first bet so its not that easy as you think Smiley

so i follow bet whos have highest balance and i know its not easy sometimes i lose with my strategy !!
Is it better to team up with some people and bet together? I feel system of girlbtc is pretty easy to bend if you are working with more people and you bet with the same strategy.

That is correct however if you both team up to place 1BTC (0.5btc each), someone voting for the other person can place say 1.1BTC and then you would've lost 0.5. Good luck, as I do some strategies that are involved here.
girlbtc.com

team is very important , so we have the comment board  http://girlbtc.com/comment/  for your to contact someone and get a team,and fight and win.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: