Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 55. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
I am all-in my 0.1btc from April's fool giveaway 0.1btc, I voted office lady.

I hope I can win, and profit can cover my betting fee(2% of 0.1btc = 0.002btc)  Cheesy

good luck man , and I don't think all in is a good strategy, but maybe it works
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I am all-in my 0.1btc from April's fool giveaway 0.1btc, I voted office lady.

I hope I can win, and profit can cover my betting fee(2% of 0.1btc = 0.002btc)  Cheesy
girlbtc.com
Wow. Intense round, koolguy made a nice final bet! Girlbtc is getting more interesting now

http://girlbtc.com/dashboard/rounds/?time=1428019200

wow game working well

and current round 6 member have been in   with  guybtc mkrbtc tinasun Tidus Puffie  gkv6

4hours left for this round

with 0.375btc vs  0.035btc now  

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Wow. Intense round, koolguy made a nice final bet! Girlbtc is getting more interesting now

http://girlbtc.com/dashboard/rounds/?time=1428019200

girlbtc.com
girlbtc.com
you all guys can see the balance here,  http://girlbtc.com/trade/agent/?order=balance

to help you to make the right decision
girlbtc.com
I'd give that a no, been done before. You need something more than that to get new players.

UI?

if you know with good UI ability let him contact me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Are you making money yet? I highly doubt it. It seems you invested quite a bit into this though.

I think right now you need to improve the UX, and make the website look a lot better. Otherwise people are going to close the window right away, even if they decide to check it out.

well its their money Tongue
I've had suggested it many times that they improve their website but they still continue to pay big buck for advertising
Activity: 322
Are you making money yet? I highly doubt it. It seems you invested quite a bit into this though.

I think right now you need to improve the UX, and make the website look a lot better. Otherwise people are going to close the window right away, even if they decide to check it out.
Activity: 532
I'm pretty much ignoring the opinions of the newbies with 10-30 posts. Very well could be shills of the owners account.
Every one have to  experience a newbie stage . About the trust, there is  a lot of scammers in this forum.
Activity: 434
:)
I'd give that a no, been done before. You need something more than that to get new players.
girlbtc.com
I'm pretty much ignoring the opinions of the newbies with 10-30 posts. Very well could be shills of the owners account.

you can join us with our referral system and get more interesting.
Absolutely nothing to do with my previous post that you quoted. I have no plans on joining you.

just don't use it if you don't want it, its simple as that.
I was pointing out that the owner of the site loves quoting random things then making a general "come play our game skill wisdom referral etc." 

trying to find the best way to promote our site

Promoting your site in your own thread... I'm pretty sure anyone already here doesnt need to be reminded of it Cheesy

my friend, I want to give every newer 0.1btc and when the total wager up to 1btc they can withdraw.

what do u think of it?

Absolutely nothing to do with my previous post that you quoted. I have no plans on joining you.

I was pointing out that the owner of the site loves quoting random things then making a general "come play our game skill wisdom referral etc." 

Promoting your site in your own thread... I'm pretty sure anyone already here doesnt need to be reminded of it Cheesy
girlbtc.com

we are thinking of start a giveaway in this type.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-10-btc-01-btc-each-april-fools-gotcha-my-friends-3-1008724

what do you guys think of it?

Seems ok for me. Just give some little mbtc to test the waters.
girlbtc.com

we are thinking of start a giveaway in this type.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-10-btc-01-btc-each-april-fools-gotcha-my-friends-3-1008724

what do you guys think of it?

girlbtc.com

Pages:
Jump to: