Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 78. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Huh

It started ticking again from 5:30 Huh

Wins are not credited.

My deposit is not coming through or showing up
I guess there should be some 20minutes left for this round to end. Am I right?
Thanks for informing that deposits are not going through. I was just going to deposit maybe. Is this some kind of technical glitch?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
another copy of a site that was started with design of fishes or something like that. is here any new things?

You are talking about fishbitfish.com The concept is kind of the same. The design is different.

Don't make any deposit here, till OP comes back online. Turns out everything is manual.
Activity: 378
another copy of a site that was started with design of fishes or something like that. is here any new things?
legendary
Huh

It started ticking again from 5:30 Huh

Wins are not credited.

My deposit is not coming through or showing up
legendary
This is pretty weird!

I think I saw the count down hit 0h 0minute and few seconds then it again started from 0h 59 minutes?
I also saw something very similar to this. I also thougt it hit 00 but according to correct time, it had some time left. And I guess now its following the correct time.

This is from FAQ section of the site:

ROUNDS
The game consists of rounds. Each round runs for 6 hours, starting every day at 0 ,6,12,18  a. m.(GMT, Greenwich Mean Time)

The current time is:
6:00 GMT

This is pretty weird!

I think I saw the count down hit 0h 0minute and few seconds then it again started from 0h 59 minutes?
I also saw something very similar to this. I also thougt it hit 00 but according to correct time, it had some time left. And I guess now its following the correct time.
legendary
This is pretty weird!

Activity: 252
girlbtc.com
....... half English.

they are pretty new , give them sometime Tongue

right, i wish to see real girls hanging on the site, could be a great marketing there

so go and play make the fees rise and we will all use real girls with IMs or even phones
girlbtc.com
Also in a few places the words are written in Chinese. Can you please convert all of ut into English?
Right now the site is half Chinese and half English.

get it and change it as we find non-English characters
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Also in a few places the words are written in Chinese. Can you please convert all of ut into English?

they are pretty new , give them sometime

www.girlbtc.com

Established   2015-02-25  00:00:00 (GMT)

All user info , including balance,invest status,and their bitcoin address is public to make the game the fairest.

Each round runs 6 hours.

Minimun  0.001btc to enjoy.

Maximun fee 5%.

Currently 0.01btc jackpot for each round and it will rise as we get more attention.

Who will be the first user ,I am waiting for you .

Write us: [email protected]

qq:460087539

qq group:428409507

Is this one of those "Dating" services? Girls are cheap do you have any blondes?

Maybe in the future with all real girls and ladies.   as we make money from the fees.

right, i wish to see real girls hanging on the site, could be a great marketing there
girlbtc.com
www.girlbtc.com

Established   2015-02-25  00:00:00 (GMT)

All user info , including balance,invest status,and their bitcoin address is public to make the game the fairest.

Each round runs 6 hours.

Minimun  0.001btc to enjoy.

Maximun fee 5%.

Currently 0.01btc jackpot for each round and it will rise as we get more attention.

Is this one of those "Dating" services? Girls are cheap do you have any blondes?

Maybe in the future with all real girls and ladies.   as we make money from the fees.
......... when will the current round to end?

Log in and go to the main menu “Choose One”  and with the submenu on the left “GIRLS CHOOSING”   as the default page of this main menu

and you will see this "This round remaining:2h40m17s current fee:3%"

and also one the home page their are info about time left.

wish you have a good game.
I see that you are online but you don't seem to process my withdrawl.
Can you please process my withdrawl request. I am waiting for it.

done!  good luck!
Thank You!
I just got the coins!
It was nice playing on your website. Looking forward to play more in future.
girlbtc.com

Log in and go to the main menu “Choose One”  and with the submenu on the left “GIRLS CHOOSING”   as the default page of this main menu

done!  good luck!
www.girlbtc.com

Each round runs 6 hours.

Maximun fee 5%.

I hope you were just trolling. Its not any dating service, its gambling and that's why its here.
More than gambling I think its a matter of timing and amount of money you have with you.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
www.girlbtc.com

Each round runs 6 hours.

Maximun fee 5%.

girlbtc.com

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
first of all id like to say that the concept is great, same concept as fistbitfish but i dont think they really exist anymore because of the lack of publicity

second is, could you drop the flashy pink background because it hurt the eyes

third is, after i set up the trade password and press update, there is a mandarin words showing up, you need to translate that (not a big issue anyway)

last,  whenever i clicked the choose one button , it redirect me to change password setting, anyone got this issue?

First:thx a  lot;

Second:  if there are a lot of customers want change the main background  color ,we will change it ;BTW pink is for girls.  HAHA;

Third: done, and wish you all can give me more advices to make the site international friendly;

Last:  I think you need to log out and then log in again ,maybe some problem with your cookies.

Smiley

done as you said and now it is working for me
is there any timer for countdown when will the current round to end?
girlbtc.com
first of all id like to say that the concept is great, same concept as fistbitfish but i dont think they really exist anymore because of the lack of publicity

second is, could you drop the flashy pink background because it hurt the eyes

third is, after i set up the trade password and press update, there is a mandarin words showing up, you need to translate that (not a big issue anyway)

last,  whenever i clicked the choose one button , it redirect me to change password setting, anyone got this issue?

First:thx a  lot;

Second:  if there are a lot of customers want change the main background  color ,we will change it ;BTW pink is for girls.  HAHA;

Third: done, and wish you all can give me more advices to make the site international friendly;

Last:  I think you need to log out and then log in again ,maybe some problem with your cookies.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: