Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 8. (Read 81781 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
strict rules:
anyone challenge himself from his another account will not be count as wager.[/color]

Because you are getting into trouble in the past determining about people using multiple account for your giveaway ( incident with halevivi/amiryagot), I will suggest that it will be better if you adjust the rule into that the wagering process will be counted only if you challenge the admin.
Having this strict rules will be pointless if someone use up a TOR nodes to make a multiple account and challenge his/herself since you wont be able to determine if they are the same person and ofcourse it will be easily abused in the end
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
Bud, A small review.
I registered on the site to try it out. The name sounded like there will be too many girls out there and something cool is gonna happen, but unfortunately the site was too messy and I didn't know what was the next step out there. You seriously need to work out on the design of the site. Users might not know what has to be done over there liked was the case with me.

thanks for your attention ,we have two simple games currently, one is a strategy game girlchoosing , another is  onevsone game.

they are all with gambling concept. you can deposit some small amount to try your luck.

any question feel free to ask here or  our comment board http://girlbtc.com/comment/
girlbtc.com
girlbtc your website looks unprofessional it's very sick of user friendly. If you have more fund to making promotion , advertise campaign please hire some web designer to develop your user interface.

thanks for your suggestion.  we are looking for good designer and some changed has been made these days. 

Thanks for listen my advise  Smiley
Waiting to see some development. Your OneVSOne game looks fair but it's rock paper scissors game instead with elephant tiger mouse. And I can't find any girl on your website Tongue

girlchoosing( http://girlbtc.com/trade/ ) is our main game, but it need a lot of people to join to make it interesting enough. it is a strategy game.

so currently we are promoting onevsone , to get regular players ,and then push our girlchoosing game.
Activity: 420
Bud, A small review.
I registered on the site to try it out. The name sounded like there will be too many girls out there and something cool is gonna happen, but unfortunately the site was too messy and I didn't know what was the next step out there. You seriously need to work out on the design of the site. Users might not know what has to be done over there liked was the case with me.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
girlbtc your website looks unprofessional it's very sick of user friendly. If you have more fund to making promotion , advertise campaign please hire some web designer to develop your user interface.

thanks for your suggestion.  we are looking for good designer and some changed has been made these days. 

Thanks for listen my advise  Smiley
Waiting to see some development. Your OneVSOne game looks fair but it's rock paper scissors game instead with elephant tiger mouse. And I can't find any girl on your website Tongue
girlbtc.com
come and get your bonus
 Smiley

double your deposit--------another bonus from girlbtc.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11547025
girlbtc.com

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
trying to get 3 times in a row prize but not yet lucky enough haha
try to keep playing and i have find a friend to play on your website now.
let see tmorrow , i will burn girlbtc.com haha
girlbtc.com
come and challenge,   win big bonus, enjoy the onevsone game  http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/
girlbtc.com
5714  onevsone game played

come and check your luck ,and win big bonus with following promotion

CHALLENGE to all gamblers from ADMIN of girlbtc.com

We want to buy adv on this forum, but I think 2+btc/week is expensive,
why don't we give this budget to our players?
so come and get your bonus!

girlbtc.com
realphotoshoper  lost 0.04btc last night in onevsone game,  good luck next time. Smiley

yes i lost $10 last night damn
too fun Cheesy
next time i will win it and double my money there.

you can open some yourself , maybe luck will on your side. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
realphotoshoper  lost 0.04btc last night in onevsone game,  good luck next time. Smiley

yes i lost $10 last night damn
too fun Cheesy
next time i will win it and double my money there.
girlbtc.com
realphotoshoper  lost 0.04btc last night in onevsone game,  good luck next time. Smiley

girlbtc.com
complicated website , make me headache.
looks slightly unprofessional website.

Yes the design is quite low quality one but navigating in the site isnt much hard. You can try the game yourself Smiley

it is a very easy game.  fairness is everything.  come and check  especially the onevsone game.

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Yes the design is quite low quality one but navigating in the site isnt much hard. You can try the game yourself Smiley
girlbtc.com

http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone  check here
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
girlbtc.com
gamerules is changed to Question and Answer type.

it makes the rule more easy to understand.

http://girlbtc.com/info

girlbtc.com
Also the withdrawal fees at 0.001 BTC seems to be high for anyone looking to play at low stakes.

This concern has been address in the past. Basically they are doing this to discourage people from withdrawing the giveaway instantly as they tend to give a giveaway of 0.002 BTC or so. Admin himself has stated that they are not trying to make profit from the withdrawal fee and they will give back your withdrawal fee once it hit 0.01 BTC or 10 withdrawal

if you deposit yourself and withdraw more than 10 times ,we will return 0.01btc to your account. 

of course we don't try to make money from withdraw fee. Smiley

that‘s right .

and we did a lot of giveaways in the past.

if you deposit yourself and withdraw more than 10 times ,we will return 0.01btc to your account. 

so don't worry about the withdraw fees.
Pages:
Jump to: