Pages:
Author

Topic: Girlbtc.com******No Registration*****Blockchain-Based-------Players V.S. Players - page 3. (Read 13334 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
I want to use an exchange wallet in betting to save me fees. Every bets I sent will cost me 0.0002 btc fee each if I use a differet wallet. Can I ask for an address where I can send my bet and at the same time receive it back with my exchange wallet?

It is ok, in this case , please contact our email [email protected]

We will give you an unique,permanant address where you can keep your btc, and when ever you want to send to the real bet address. we will send the amount from that permanant address as your order( but we may have min requirement , like at least 0.01btc, and we will cover the trans fee, with our hot wallet), and also you can email us to withdraw from the special address.

In other word, it works like a login system.

IMO, do not use the login system, if you are really betting. The fee you save is just a little. but the risk is great big ,especially , the platform( exchange) will become risky when keeping great money ( think about the MTGOX).  The best way is get your money after every round.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I want to use an exchange wallet in betting to save me fees. Every bets I sent will cost me 0.0002 btc fee each if I use a differet wallet. Can I ask for an address where I can send my bet and at the same time receive it back with my exchange wallet?
girlbtc.com
I think on GirlBTC.com the best strategy with martingale 2x after lose. Double your balance if your lose. Why? I have long noticed every block 100. streak lose a maximum of only 5 times. for the safe start playing streak began after a lose 3 times.
Ex:
Block xxxx100 - Boy
Block xxxx200 - Boy
Block xxxx300 - Boy
Block xxxx400 - ?? - Start bet in here (ex: 0.1BTC)
Block xxxx300 - ?? - if lose double (0.2BTC)
Block xxxx300 - ?? -
Block xxxx300 - ?? -

Lets say u must have bankroll 1.5BTC for this strategy   Smiley

Personally your strategy is not as good as Edraket31's

im gonna watch closely until there is a good oppurtunity waiting for me, just wait for the right moment on when to send my bet so i will be having higher chance on winning than others. probably when there is enough bets i will send the same amount to both addresses so no matter what happens, i can win more than what i can lose in 50-50 chance of winning. basically if there is 1btc bet on 1 side and .5btc bet on the other side, i will send .01btc bets (for example) to both sides, this way i can win double my money or only lose half of it win 50-50 chance

Because , you go on with double your bet ,but there can be no player in our opposite side in the main gamble

Your strategy is good for our BlockWar  : http://girlbtc.com/blockwar.php

You act as a starter  , starting from 0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8 .....very fair
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
keybase.io/pndgoo
I think on GirlBTC.com the best strategy with martingale 2x after lose. Double your balance if your lose. Why? I have long noticed every block 100. streak lose a maximum of only 5 times. for the safe start playing streak began after a lose 3 times.
Ex:
Block xxxx100 - Boy
Block xxxx200 - Boy
Block xxxx300 - Boy
Block xxxx400 - ?? - Start bet in here (ex: 0.1BTC)
Block xxxx300 - ?? - if lose double (0.2BTC)
Block xxxx300 - ?? -
Block xxxx300 - ?? -

Lets say u must have bankroll 1.5BTC for this strategy   Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
im gonna watch closely until there is a good oppurtunity waiting for me, just wait for the right moment on when to send my bet so i will be having higher chance on winning than others. probably when there is enough bets i will send the same amount to both addresses so no matter what happens, i can win more than what i can lose in 50-50 chance of winning. basically if there is 1btc bet on 1 side and .5btc bet on the other side, i will send .01btc bets (for example) to both sides, this way i can win double my money or only lose half of it win 50-50 chance
Activity: 129
Looks interesting, would like to try
girlbtc.com
this strategy should be good for you to make money from www.girlbtc.com

Answer: You should always attempt to bet when it is the first 50 blocks. This is because in the first 50 blocks, the fees are 0%. In the next 50 blocks the fees start to rise, towards 3% per bet. Also, you should not bet more than the opponent, because that way your expected value is lower compared to when you bet more than them. And the final thing is to never gamble what you can't afford to lose - seek gambling help if you are addicted.

Address: 1GLkxKUZoi2KCLmgTFTaWkPWNtJosnhBGs

Good but can be better.

You can image you have 1 btc ,and how to make money with the 1 btc from our main game.

I would pick a round when the opposition has bet more than 1 BTC and there is little or no bets placed on my own side. I would then send 1 BTC to the address provided, and wait for the result Smiley

The key word is  Wisely!!!

If I have 1 btc , I will do something like following . bet 0.5 on the girl side in early block, waiting for other player to come.

And then in the later blocks, I put the other 0.5 to the Boy side.

Do you get the advantage?

In this way you get players, and image there is 0.5btc bet from other players to the boy side.

What will happen? current status is 0.5 V.S. 1.

1.girl win
you get 1.5 btc back
2.boy win
you get 0.5*(0.5/1)+0.5=0.25+0.5=0.75btc back

if you win , you win 1.5-1=0.5btc
if you lose ,you only lose 1-0.75= 0.25btc
all on the 50% chance

get it?

Wouldn't it be a little unfair odds-based when you have someone who's bet 1 BTC vs someone who's bet 0.1 BTC, and if the 0.1 BTC gambler wins, they are returned 1 BTC?

Although it would be the fault of the 1 BTC gambler (I mean, how stupid would you have to be to not put down the minimum if the prize is uncontested?) it would be fairer if a partial amount were returned to the original person should they lose.

Yeah i really agree on that. This kind of bet will never be fair though let say:
A bet 1 btc and B bet 0.1 btc
if A win he only get 0.1 but if he lose he will loss 1 btc, meanwhile if B win will double his money and if he loss this is usual thing. Only problem if A lose they only pay 0.1 to B and save for the rest for themselves. Does not really provably fair i think. This is not dice games if you bet higher on low odds you will much probably get the return

That is only if no one send their bet after those 1btc and .1btc. If you see there is only .1btc on one side and you have a chance to win 1btc of the other side, wouldn't you send your bets to win big in a 50-50 chance?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Wouldn't it be a little unfair odds-based when you have someone who's bet 1 BTC vs someone who's bet 0.1 BTC, and if the 0.1 BTC gambler wins, they are returned 1 BTC?

Although it would be the fault of the 1 BTC gambler (I mean, how stupid would you have to be to not put down the minimum if the prize is uncontested?) it would be fairer if a partial amount were returned to the original person should they lose.

Yeah i really agree on that. This kind of bet will never be fair though let say:
A bet 1 btc and B bet 0.1 btc
if A win he only get 0.1 but if he lose he will loss 1 btc, meanwhile if B win will double his money and if he loss this is usual thing. Only problem if A lose they only pay 0.1 to B and save for the rest for themselves. Does not really provably fair i think. This is not dice games if you bet higher on low odds you will much probably get the return

i think that is the thrill, by that, some players will send their bets to the small pot side so they can win more so the pot will increase continuously

But like I stated, most likely normally nobody would really dump a huge bet when their return is much smaller - or if they're the first to go, they would likely prop down the minimum bet then see where it takes them.

However, since this event would be astronomically rare, I would think that the ruling should be this:

You're awarded a portion of the losing side's pot based on your % of your side's pot. This is static and does not change. What does change however is how much the losing side will return to the winning side - the losing side should only return an amount up to the winning side's pot.

Say for example the losing side bet 1 BTC but the winning side has a total of 0.5 BTC. The losing side gives the winning side 0.5 BTC in total but is returned the remainder.

The returns should also be proportional (with a minimum threshold, say 0.0005 BTC)

AFAIK thats how it works on the last time before they updated the site but didn't get much attention. so an idea like this popped up on their mind i guess so there will always be a thrill. maybe add a 1% bonus for early bets so players wil be encourage to start the rounds
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

i think that is the thrill, by that, some players will send their bets to the small pot side so they can win more so the pot will increase continuously

But like I stated, most likely normally nobody would really dump a huge bet when their return is much smaller - or if they're the first to go, they would likely prop down the minimum bet then see where it takes them.

However, since this event would be astronomically rare, I would think that the ruling should be this:

You're awarded a portion of the losing side's pot based on your % of your side's pot. This is static and does not change. What does change however is how much the losing side will return to the winning side - the losing side should only return an amount up to the winning side's pot.

Say for example the losing side bet 1 BTC but the winning side has a total of 0.5 BTC. The losing side gives the winning side 0.5 BTC in total but is returned the remainder.

The returns should also be proportional (with a minimum threshold, say 0.0005 BTC)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

girlbtc.com
Annoncement:

We are changing the Main gamble address to following two:
Girl : from 1LgjCtjkTLaCBUjKxyWoRQYTeoqKJUQjDS    to   1GiRLR7auuySiVFZ73vZzxuMHJDQ6n996A
Boy: from 14CJ5jhGHSNA5DtsauyjbKf4wkScZNowy2   to  1BoYRRdUoSrmvQyHahtKoTmPB2sFxfevHp

since round 83
old addresses still workingI will move funds to new address automaticly
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Round 82 end. Did I won? https://blockchain.info/tx/16fb625e495f92f039015f949815a34b4a3ecc841a54ff54cec109bacaf5f8e2

the result is not showing in page and the btc is still in girlbtc wallet.

The 82 rounds ends with boy win. but there is no one playing on girl side.

So you get the bet back., please check.

Any advice for our promotion? I am working so hard, but still can not get players!

It's in my wallet now. Pay people to play. That's how new gambling games get their players. It's hard to find people find people to play if every round will end like this. I bet and waited but get nothing.
Round 82 end. Did I won? https://blockchain.info/tx/16fb625e495f92f039015f949815a34b4a3ecc841a54ff54cec109bacaf5f8e2

Any advice for our promotion? I am working so hard, but still can not get players!

Maybe hire someone that can help you for your site's improvement so you don't need to ask here everytime you want to run some promotions but you don't have idea
girlbtc.com

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

girlbtc.com

There are 10 blocks left for Round 81.
( by the time I am posting here)

We have made some changes of our Main Gamble

Please read the FAQs in our site, any more question , feel free to ask here.

For Round 81, if there is only one player, the player will get 0.01btc as extra bonus.
Valid player must have net bet 0.001 or above.

I'm the only player on round 81
How can I claim the 0.01 btc?
1AuGJkTPU63VkywXLrmMZ6MAboqDScxaeU

https://blockchain.info/tx/16fb625e495f92f039015f949815a34b4a3ecc841a54ff54cec109bacaf5f8e2

Your trans is confirmed in block     440506
Which is in round 82
Damn it confirmed slow. But I sent it before round 81 ends. it don't count? I sent it like 3 blocks before the round end.
For first bettor do you have promotions?Do I get bonus?

Uhmmm..... thanks for you action. Wish you good luck in next round.
Activity: 154

Damn it confirmed slow. But I sent it before round 81 ends. it don't count? I sent it like 3 blocks before the round end.
For first bettor do you have promotions?Do I get bonus?

0.0007 BONUS WAS SENT.. thanks...

Pages:
Jump to: