Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in crypto world - page 3. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 01:59:01 AM
In the cryptocurrency market, more men than women do not mean that women are less able than men in this respect, but women are less interested in information data and thus less in the industry..
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 01:57:28 AM
Something about women in tech is so appealing.

I was at our local mall last week and saw a girl wearing a "Bitcoin Trader" t-shirt. Instant wood.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
March 07, 2018, 01:53:47 AM
Infact, girls can have also a better future if they acquire fundamentals of crypto and involve in cryotocurrency trading.
A lot of girl members are seen in biunty board, girls usually have huge number of followers on their social media profiles, thus they might be the ines earning highest reward from bounties
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 01:48:07 AM
I just saw a post asking if girls are in the cypto world and am forced to make a post about this because of some comments I read... I want to make it clear that there are actually girls in the crypto world and am definitely proud to be one of the and No! no one actually led me into it, I just came across Bitcoin some time in 2016 and being a very inquisitive person I made my research and fell in love with crytocurrency, however I have made some mistakes while investing especially when I first started but they have only made me better and I didn't let my emotions drive me. Maybe it's because I believe a girl can do almost anything a guy can do too if not all. Although I find it hard explaining to my fellow female friends about cryptocurrency, they all claim it looks like German to them and only a few have been able to adopt it but I can boldly say most of my male friends in crptocurrency were encouraged by me including my brother. But I don't see any reason why a female can't invest in cryptocurrency and I do not think this is something about gender as I know people(males) who are still scared to invest in cryptocurrency so I think it's more like a personal thing and decision.
Am so sure there are females in this forum like me, pls do signify...may God bless our hustle. Kiss
Well said. But the ratio of male to female in this forum is approximately 10:1. It is true that gender does not justify the means of investing and we males are more prone to making stupid mistakes. For example, I was too late to create an account in this forum and therefore I am hardly stucked in this member rank.
I do not agree with you that the ratio of female in this forum is 10:1. Maybe male participants in this forum dominated women but not to the extent of 10:1.  Maybe its about 60:40. This is because I know lot of women who join signature/bounty campaign, investing crypto and even joining trading. When we gather together, we shared our different experiences encountered while engaging in crypto market.  Women all over the world are already empowered and equally risk taker as men.  They are open to new ideas just like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 07, 2018, 01:46:46 AM
Actually the encryption money market still has a lot of excellent women get a lot of profit, so I want to invest in it, whether men or women can do very good, while women may have a better trading strategies.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 01:38:57 AM
There are way too few girls in the crypto world. Definitely needs to be a lot more!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:38:08 AM
Crypto dont need any gender difference, then im watching ico videos in youtube there is like 70% of them females, so ye girls are interested in crypto.

Indeed, if anything, we should be welcoming more people, this means more girls in the crypto world. Be as opening as possible.

The more the merrier, gender doesn't matter.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
March 07, 2018, 01:00:33 AM
I already know of quite a few females involved in crypto both working for companies and trading for themselves. The ratios on Bitcointalk are heavily biased towards the men however, but if you think about it trading crypto and taking part in bounties is a perfect part-time hobby/job for new mums to get involved with whilst the little ones take a nap  Smiley
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
Of course, since I am a girl, I can say with certainty that there are a lot of girls in the crypto world, so we should have the same gender equality, that everyone would be in the same conditions, and I also think that girls who have already a certain period of time they are engaged in crypto, they are pretty smart and not inferior to men!
Activity: 84
March 07, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

the ability to invest in crypto does not depend on gender. There are fewer women in crypto than men, because women are less likely to be interested in information and technical innovations. But this does not mean that they are worse in this orient!
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 08:33:19 AM
Crypto dont need any gender difference, then im watching ico videos in youtube there is like 70% of them females, so ye girls are interested in crypto.
Activity: 157
February 26, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
So many topics like that have appeared on this forum recently  Grin. We can see that there are more and more women in different spheres of business. And cryptocurrency is one of the most hype now so girls are also attracted to this. And also it's a chance to get easy money for new clothes Grin
Activity: 4
February 26, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
There are quite a few trying to connect with women and teach them about it actively. Thought it was kind of cool.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 07:58:32 AM
"This is a man world" but girl are welcome Smiley

My girl colleague is one of the most successfull people i know in this market,I follow her and she made tons of money, there must be a lot of girl as well considering the number of people who join
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 26, 2018, 07:56:07 AM
A lots of geeks are men, so they were originally involved into this sphere but crypto-currencies are actively entering our everyday life and it's foolish to divide by sex that somebody can do it and somebody can not. Besides, a lot of women bring interesting projects to the crypto world and are successful traders.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
February 26, 2018, 07:48:01 AM
I just saw a post asking if girls are in the cypto world and am forced to make a post about this because of some comments I read... I want to make it clear that there are actually girls in the crypto world and am definitely proud to be one of the and No! no one actually led me into it, I just came across Bitcoin some time in 2016 and being a very inquisitive person I made my research and fell in love with crytocurrency, however I have made some mistakes while investing especially when I first started but they have only made me better and I didn't let my emotions drive me. Maybe it's because I believe a girl can do almost anything a guy can do too if not all. Although I find it hard explaining to my fellow female friends about cryptocurrency, they all claim it looks like German to them and only a few have been able to adopt it but I can boldly say most of my male friends in crptocurrency were encouraged by me including my brother. But I don't see any reason why a female can't invest in cryptocurrency and I do not think this is something about gender as I know people(males) who are still scared to invest in cryptocurrency so I think it's more like a personal thing and decision.
Am so sure there are females in this forum like me, pls do signify...may God bless our hustle. Kiss

I know many girls who do bounties and learning about cryptocurrency. Gender is not really the thing here in crypto, it doesn't matter if what you are, profit matters. If you are interested in knowledge about crypto then you are welcome here, there are no restrictions. Like in networking, girls also makes money through pyramiding and get huge profits.

Actually the economic system really affects on how you will interact to the world, girls are also affected so they also make a way to earn incomes. We all know that girls are socially active and don't have interest on advance technologies but there are social media campaigns that fits to them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
February 26, 2018, 07:36:33 AM
I can't find any barriers for girls to enter the world of cryptocurrencies. Maybe girls are not so interested in IT and technologies at all?
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 26, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
Great but unnecessary thread, for really this is a non argument and non debatable issue, for gender does not factor in where cryptos or investments are concerned.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:16:29 AM
Sex does not matter in the crypto world. I saw both girls and men earning bitcoins.

Obviously it's a male-dominated field (like gaming, programming, CS, etc.) but at the end of the day, I don't think gender matters.

What matters is if you truly know what you're talking about and know what you're doing.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 07:13:38 AM
I think the debate about whether it is worthwhile for women to climb into science and similar "male" topics is a useless pastime.
Pages:
Jump to: