Pages:
Author

Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency - page 54. (Read 8012 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
According to the girl about the currency crypto is a golden bride for her. crypto for girl is actually easiers to work and understand because they are accustomed to shopping and count them everyday, consumtive conditions will make girl more abservant to see the opportunity to hold or sell it as needed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
Im trying to share knowledge with my girl freinds about what i know with cryptocurrencies...some of them listened but most of them are more interested with talks about "selfie"and social media posting..😂😂..

But im glad that those who listened to me way back 2014 already made some good profits with btc and ether..
Activity: 79
Well it is possible for the women to enter the world of cryptocurrency now that it is very popular. I don't find it surprising to know that women nowadays are in bitcoin too, for me all of us have capabilities in investing.
Merit: 10
indeed many women in the world its special crypto Trader Cryptocurrency.

The accuracy of women in analyzing the market more precisely. maybe 80%

and this work does not interfere with the leading role of women
namely as a housewife.

This pathetic illusion is created for men to feel undervalued and participate in stock trading. The result will result in loss of money.
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I mean, why is it even a consideration, the gender of the person, I mean. Whether male or female, they want to find something that could help them gain enough to support themselves and their families. The fact that you see more guys venturing in this market, would be an too little of a detail to conclude that not so many women are inclined into learning the cryptocurrency market. There is so many people in the world that wants to actually be in the market, and the percentage of men and women wanting to do that can't be gauged with accuracy.
Activity: 167
Yes it is im a woman a mother and a wife,my husband told me so to join on this,i tried to listen as long as it really esrn money,i do my best eventhough im not sure of everything,but here i am continuing to do for the future of my kids,and hopefully this cryptocurrency wont dissappointed me,.but i'll take possitively of everything and sooner someday this bitcoin will also be rewarded me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Girls occupy in the world of cryptocurrency is not the last place. Emansipatsiya allows girls as well as men to work in different areas and Not bypassing the stock market.And many girls get to do it much better than men.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

I only teach my friends and families but aside from them, i am not teaching everyone because when they lose a huge amount of profit from trading or from their investment then they might blame me for their loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
indeed many women in the world its special crypto Trader Cryptocurrency.

The accuracy of women in analyzing the market more precisely. maybe 80%

and this work does not interfere with the leading role of women
namely as a housewife.
Activity: 130
In this modern world, girls are taking part in every field of life with men and the same is the case of cryptocurrency. Maybe many girls are also doing trading and mining.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I would say 98% of the people on this platform is men. Women are usually not interested in crypto, it seems. Men are usually responsible for making money for their family.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
I wonder why, so I sit, write the posts, and times with a girl he met, married, kids, the whole family sit to write posts and trade on the market...prikolnyj...maybe I'd like that.
Activity: 90
The world of crypto is not just for men only, women can also get involved in the world of crypto trade the most important they have the intention and desire and knowledge in investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
There are so many girls are also involve in crypto currency, I believe that , because there are girls that like this kind of investments and in the bitcoin forum, girls also like writing some what an essay writing, like  in this signature campaign, so girls would be in the world of crypto currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I am surprised at how much my wife gets done in a day. We both have full time jobs and although I help around the house and with the kids, she does most of it. Taking this into consideration I'm not surprised she hasnt joined crypto. Its just a lack of time. We do talk about it and she does show an interest. She mentioned that once things calm down in the house a bit she would like to start doing bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
my wife is realy intersted in all kind off crypto , she is not active on bitcointalk because the english language is not her best to write and read , but she takes part in a lot off airdrops and also read alot about crypto , sometimes i come home from work and she tells me all the new news , great to work together that way
Activity: 69
Your question is very interesting. As far as I know, I've only met a real girl in the telegraph group, and most of the other heads are girls' users and I guess they are false accounts. In my friends, no girl likes bitcoin or transaction encryption for a while. Maybe girls think that encryption is such a boring world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Guys are considered better in investment and trading due to their analytical mind, but hence the crypto market is a very volatile place, you could better use girls intuition here  Cool
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
It does not matter what sex a person has. What is important is the mind and the desire to understand what you are doing. Especially the motivation is good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I'm a female and I'm into crpytocurrency. I don't see anything wrong for female to join the block chain technology, is just like every other office brain storming work. Is OK by me.

Nice to find one here. To me personally I would think it is still pretty rare to find one here in crypto. Most of girls are not really interested in technology like crypto. Even my girlfriend is still not interested in it LOL
Not about gender equality or anything, just different interest
Pages:
Jump to: